View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 274 of 307 FirstFirst ... 174224264269270271272273274275276277278279284 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    'Cuz I'll be banished from TC forever, Insertion
    Don't worry. It'll never happen. I'll bet you anything it won't happen. Come on, I dare you. In fact, I double dog dare you!!
  2.    #5462  
    'Cuz I'll be banished from TC forever, Insertion
    I wouldn't worry about that. You should worry about other things. For instance, I think you might run into compliance problems at about the time you reach my post total, <cough cough>.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    ... there's always email!

Anyhow, question of the day: would you bet 10 million on a game of scissors, paper, stone?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4521589.stm
    http://tiltboys.com/rwc-NEW.html
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Yeah, and that (lol) Gilbert Godfrey voice is perfect.
    supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Well, who am I to argue with Mary Poppins?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Nice word - what does it mean? I was told that the longest is the lovely "antidisestablishmentarianism"
    I vote for neoantidisestablishmentarianism or postantidisestablishmentarianism. That still looks like a meaningful word, and is even longer than Ms. Chicken's funny thing Does that have any meaning? I also like the short words from the Scrabble strategy in jpahl's article. But who doesn't know "aa", a form of lava, or "xu", am montetary unit?

Long words in German are very easy btw, because words are linked together without further ado, for instance "Dampfschifffahrtsgesellschaft" is "steam boat coorporation" and "Unfallverhütungsvorschriften" is "rules for accident prevention", but I could link the two as "Dampfschifffahrtsgesellschaftsunfallverhütungsvorschriften"
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    1. sexisgoodforthebirds

How bout;
    Iliketolickfrostingoffpastries
    LOL as long as the pastries aren't Danish.....?
    Ineversaidthatinfactipreferdanishpastries
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg

How bout;
    How come you don't know the difference between a noun and a sentence? I this an immigration thing?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by sxt

How bout;
    LOL as long as the pastries aren't Danish.....?
    Iliketolickfrostingoffdanish
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    How come you don't know the difference between a noun and a sentence? I this an immigration thing?
    Yep!
    I went to a school where a large portion of students were ESL. In the interest of them not "falling behind" the school system simply lowered the learning expectations. So we all gots the same learnins but least wer eqwal.
    iPod, iBook, Treo, coffee house....hmmmm...you could be me! Maybe you are me, and this has been the Vast Chicken Wing Conspiracy. It's out, I am Chicks alter ego!

Now-now boyz: wrong thread
    Concentrate on pastries and Danish here.....
    LOL
    See: Don't you like your alter ego much better?!
    Yes. Face it, your ego looks much better in heels and mini-skirts than my ego does.

Insertion, what a surprise: You dressed your alter ego with clothes and shoes... Most men wouldn't.....LOL
    See? I do have a bit of a Liberal streak in me after all.

17. smn
    http://www.dochog.co.uk/images/derr.jpg

Too ugly to be displayed here. Taken a few years ago now.
  18. smn
    Thanks for sharing. How does a woman from NY beats a Brit in British political-prognostication anyhow?

=======

However, because you were brave, I am being brave too. Here's a pic I hate 'cuz I look dorky as all-get-out.....

That's a nice picture, just looks as if you've been nailed to the wall.

Hey, i guessed the US election pretty accurately. The next pres will be Colin Powell, but no bets yet!

I'm watching a prog about Kenneth Williams, one of the funniest men ever, also one of the most tragic.
    Lovely ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Lovely ;-)
    Have you not seen my pictures? I've have some in various threads. This thread too, IIRC.