View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 272 of 307 FirstFirst ... 172222262267268269270271272273274275276277282 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,440 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Hehe...no, I wouldn't go that far. .... Not so bad, and if you'll excuse me a moment, I must find a place to set up shop here in AFLACville.
    Now that you are here: say, are you in any way related to a certain dutchtrumpet?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Uncanny resemblence, no?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Uncanny resemblence, no?
    Is he/she the mother or the father, and are you the son or the daughter, or haven't you decided yet? We certainly don't want to impose anything upon you, you know...

Anyway, happy weekend everybody! What, it's not weekend for you yet, no Ascension (holi)day for you tomorrow?
    In spite of the overall secular attitude here, we were wise enough to keep the religious holidays, so public holiday tomorrow, and on Friday everybody takes a day off.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Here I am as a small child

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You'll note, my hair style has not changed much.

Here I am as a small child
    Nice pic & avatar.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Does anyone ever work in Switzerland? Every other day is either a holiday or counting-money day: What gives?
    Sounds like the place for me!
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I bet you get lots of offers from ladies
    Specially from hair-dresses and wig makers.
    Does anyone ever work in Switzerland? ... What gives?
    We are the happiest people in the world. This is even statistically proven, 8 points out of 10, together with Denmark (who's frome Denmark??) and Malta.

(From the The World Database of Happiness, click on "Nation ranks" on the left - no joke, seeerious stuff).
    Hello ChickenNoodles, just for your information, chickens can get sunburn, so watch out!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Hello ChickenNoodles, just for your information, chickens can get sunburn, so watch out!
    LOL!
    Can we see your tan lines now, Chick?
    Now, related to my “Canada” thread (sorry to bring it up here; an apolitical thread): The endangered Status of the Orangutans, current population is fewer than 30,000. Threatened to extinction due to habitat destruction (logging, farming, gold mining) and poaching for pet trade. When poached, mothers are killed, and if baby survives fall of mother from tree, the baby is taken by poachers.

13. smn
    Chick Dance, I'm British and Jewish, so I'll reply to your article if that's OK.

From where I see it, there's quite a ground swell of anti-zionism in the UK. Zionists, and by association, Jews, seem to be fair game for picking on by assorted Communists, Muslims, liberals and various others. I'm not at all zionist, but the insidious attacks on Jews in general are quite worrying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2....oday.3&sort=Te

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ne...ncreasing.html
    Quote Originally Posted by smn
    Chick Dance, I'm British and Jewish, so I'll reply to your article if that's OK.

From where I see it, there's quite a ground swell of anti-zionism in the UK. Zionists, and by association, Jews, seem to be fair game for picking on by assorted Communists, Muslims, liberals and various others. I'm not at all zionist, but the insidious attacks on Jews in general are quite worrying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2....oday.3&sort=Te

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/ne...ncreasing.html
    Interesting discussion. Maybe for another thread? While I do think (judging from Chick-Dance's WSJ article alone) that the British Association of University Teachers did not act reasonably in the case of the Haifa University, I am also not sure whether it is not too easy to see anti-semitism and anti-zionism behind every criticism of Israel.
    I have no photos left of myself, I handed them (all) over to Tulip for his ongoing investigation. And he’s yet to report his findings…..
    Tan lines? There were no tan lines - don't know why, there are several explanations.
  16. smn
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Interesting discussion. Maybe for another thread? While I do think (judging from Chick-Dance's WSJ article alone) that the British Association of University Teachers did not act reasonably in the case of the Haifa University, I am also not sure whether it is not too easy to see anti-semitism and anti-zionism behind every criticism of Israel.

I think Israel's reactionary government allows people to criticize them almost legitimately, in order to peddle their anti-semitism.

I agree it's a bit heavy for here, so here's some light relief. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050503/80/fhzcn.html
    LOL
    No comment….
    Oh, do comment. Please help me to excise these 5% demons!

As I have said, sir Tulip from the thin air of the Swiss Alps, under great scrutiny, is the soul possessor of my entire photo library. Only he can unleash the tan lines… (figure-of-speech….)
    First, I did never see any tan lines. This can be
    - because she does not tan
    - because there was nothing to inhibit tanning
    - because I never got the right sort of pictures
    I leave it to you which applies. Personally, I think it must be the last one.

Second: Hackers and skript kiddies, stop attacking my firewall. All confidential data (ASSUMING there is anything of that sort at all) would NOT be on this computer, but HERE:

Mount10 Data Fortress®
    Mount10 possesses it's own underground Data Fortress® in the Swiss Alps, that are connected to the European telecommunications network using broadband technology.
    Mount10 protects strategic data from manipulation, loss, unauthorized handling and damage caused by the penetration of external troops and persons into the data volume. The company operates own data centres in the underground high security facility, to which extremely restrictive admission regulations are apply.
    A virtual tour through our Facility The Data Fotress®?
    Browse through the dia show or have a look at our film.
    I will say of all the pictures that clulup has posted on the "members only" website he runs, my favorite picture of CD is the one of her crouched down on some rocks, wearing jeans and a white shirt...looks like the rock wall at the farm...with a wonderful smile on her face....title IC6.

I fell in love with her when I saw this picture....then I re-read her posts and realized she was a Chicken and would never date a dragon.....and so Our love is unrequited....that and we both hate each other and she hates to fly.

pssst....don't bother to pm me for the members only site password...clulup kicked me out after I started posting pictures of grrrl
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    For your eyes only HandsomeDragon
    I peeked. Sorry