View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 271 of 307 FirstFirst ... 171221261266267268269270271272273274275276281 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,420 of 6123
    CD,
    It took me a minute but I finally realized just how fitting your new avatar is.

A little splash of eye candy now and then always reels em in eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You are a prisoner now. Be glad, worst things could have happened to you. Which brings me to a question: If you are stranded on an island with one other person, and you get to choose, would you choose:
    1. A 50-year old balding man who is a conservative
    Or
    2. A chick who’s liberal and, well…..
    I have to ponder this...

I'm having images of choosing between Rush Limbaugh or Rosie O'Donnell.

(Neither of which is to my liking...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Psstttt….. to increase my percentage even further (from 95% to 99.9% perhaps), ask Tulip (a.k.a. clulup, PhD) how many pictures (total) he received from me, from different stages of life (high school ---> present). Also ask him if they seem authentic to him.
    Pictures? I really can't remember that well... Seriously though, I am a skeptical person and I am QUITE sure she is who she claims to be ("QUITE" meaning 99.9 %). But all this is not really a private thing, over the course of her last year at TC, she has posted lots of avatars from various situations/ages, all of which look very much alike (like her actually). Here's one example from this forum and/or MTDN. OK, case closed?
    And, last but not least, ask him if after all the emails we have had, he thinks I sounded like a “woolly fat man category.”
    I can confirm that she never sounded like a man. Far too irrational for a man. - It was a joke, ok? I didn't mean it... Hey, IT WAS A JOKE!! Heeeelp.....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I know, I know. But I only mention the weather if it is exceptional, which it was over the weekend, at least for this time of the year:

The lake is still at about 15° Celsius/60° Fahrenheit though...
    It looks to me the boys in this picture are going to have some sores parts after their free fall.

is this in Switzerland?...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So, we've established the price, now we just have to determine the place.
    Mr. ACD, why won't you leave the job to the professionals? You FIND those virgins and I "fix" the problem. That's how it works around here at least. Dragons don't bother with unimportant details.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    yes.......closed....
    Not so fast, not so fast Noodles. What do you think, I was born tomorrow?
    You and clulue must hand over the photographs to me at once and i will judge and inspect the authenticity of them in my underground study room. I then will post my complete investigation right here on this thread. I don't see any other way around it.
    Then again, clulue does look honest, his avatar keeps hypnotizing me, so maybe he's telling the truth. ACD, what do you think? PB?
    -Michael Pritchard
    PB, I'd really appreciate your opinion on this article.
    Thank you, Chick-Dance, thank you - obviously, you think PB is the only one with enough brains to comment on this article - what's wrong with the rest of us, do you think we look to good and are therefore most likely a bit dim? - Uh, who's this PB guy anyway?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    It looks to me the boys in this picture are going to have some sores parts after their free fall.
    It's water, not tarmac in the background!
    is this in Switzerland?...
    Of course. Lake Lucerne.

I realize the guy who made the pictures in the link above has got lots of very nice pictures on his homepage. Try this link

http://www.perretfoto.ch/gallery/

and the menu items in the upper part of the homepage. They open galleries (Winter, Summer, Trends, Landscape, etc.) with several pictures for each thumbnail picture. Some pics are great.
    Here's a little guesstimate: How many views did this thread have in the last 24 hours?

(a) 50
    (b) 180
    (c) 400
    (d) 960
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Mr. ACD, why won't you leave the job to the professionals? You FIND those virgins and I "fix" the problem. That's how it works around here at least. Dragons don't bother with unimportant details.
    Oops, I don't think that sounds right to me? I find the virgins and then hand them over to you? But my job is to protect them....from people like you...so then I save them from you....and hand them over to you again?

Naw, I don't think that's going to work.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Thank you, Chick-Dance, thank you - obviously, you think PB is the only one with enough brains to comment on this article - what's wrong with the rest of us, do you think we look to good and are therefore most likely a bit dim? - Uh, who's this PB guy anyway?

And the Peace was broken as Jealousy raised it's ugly head.
    Here's a little guesstimate: How many views did this thread have in the last 24 hours?

(a) 50
    (b) 180
    (c) 400
    (d) 960

None of the above. The correct answer is 5. You, me, jpahl, Oops and CD.
    And the Peace was broken as Jealousy raised it's ugly head.
    Me, jailuos? I don't even know the word!
    None of the above. The correct answer is 5. You, me, jpahl, Oops and CD.
    Dragons and math, always a tricky combination... You forgot sxtg and Insertion, wouldn't that make 8 already? Besides, the number of views was much higher than the number of posters!
    How do you do such search? Humm.... I am going with 180.....?
    180? Way too low: 400 views was right. Each post was read almost 10 times, I wonder who all the readers were. Come forth, lurkers, contribute!
    To the contrary sir Tulip. I think ALL of you have giant brains. But, you see, PB is British and I was curious ‘cuz the article is about the Brits.
    I see. And this mysterious PB is someone who frequents this thead/forum?
    One last thing before I'm back to work. There is this story I wanted to get rid of:

An elderly guy is visited by a friend at home. The friend asks, "so, what did your doctor tell you, what have you got?" The other guy says "Well, let me think... help me out, what was that big war in Greece?"
    "World War II?"
    "No, the one with the horse"
    "Ah, you mean the Troyan war"
    "Exactly, and there there was this woman, what was her name again"
    "Helena?"
    "Yes, that's it!", the old guy replies, turns to the stairs and calls
    "HELEN, can you please come down and tell my friend what the doctor said?"

180? Way too low: 400 views was right. Each post was read almost 10 times, I wonder who all the readers were. Come forth, lurkers, contribute!
    Come forth is right. Even I have been drawn into the web!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Come forth is right. Even I have been drawn into the web!
    So you have been a closet AFLAC reader up to now?
    So you have been a closet AFLAC reader up to now?
    Hehe...no, I wouldn't go that far. I think once or twice I popped in, but I came to realize that this thread is about absolutely nothing, and everything else at the same time. And figuring you all have done fine these past 8,000 posts without my input, didn't see where I should rain on the parade.

It was only after the Chick invited me, and then I saw a link to my "WFM" comment did I feel the need respond. So, I have been drawn into this Vast Chicken-Wing Conspiracy. Not so bad, and if you'll excuse me a moment, I must find a place to set up shop here in AFLACville.