View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 27 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031323777127 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    If you are not running the "show" I am not participating! (Not that I was officially invited)
    Muziek, you were of course invited.

I envisigned you, naked, with a guitar, (stratigically held of course) making your way to the Site of Battle (kiddy pool), head held high, singing a Vietnam protest song, or maybe that song from Billie Jack (the movie) "Go ahead and hate your neighbor, go ahead and hate your friend....etc".

Tears would be streaming out of the eyes of the onlookers as they watched you make your way fearlessly to the Pantheon of Pain (the kiddie pool) whilst the Kings of Pain (oops and schmoozer) looked on with disdain.

And I, you secret lover, would be laying rose petals in front of you so that your feet would not be stained (and so I would get a look behind the guitar).
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Hey clairegrrl. I am envy at you for being at the beach today. I had played my guitar with the band last night and tonight and I need the BEACH!!!!
    Sometimes a little sun is good for you
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Shhhh.... Rumor has it that she's in up-state NY for the weekend. And I am baby-sitting her little kitty.
    I can't do it. I typed it, and deleted it, and typed it, and deleted it. But I can't do.

The jokes I could make with the kitty thing...but I must show restraint....but OOOOHHHH if this wasn't PG rated!!!

Actually it probably wouldn't be as much fun if it wasn't PG.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    You have a reservoir for boulders? You don't have enough friggin' boulders just lying around you gotta build some place to store them? What do they do if you don't put them in the reservoir? Roll away?

Is this part of National Security? Is it like the National Stratigic Boulder Reservoir (NSBR)? So if go to war, and we need lots of boulders to, say, build a bridge or something, we could tap into the NSBR? Of course if the price of boulders went up then the Democrats would want to flood the market with boulders from the NSBR.

Exactly!!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Shhhh.... Rumor has it that she's in up-state NY for the weekend. And I am baby-sitting her little kitty.
    But she still has her Treo with her ain't she?
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer

But she left her.....kitty....with Muzik....oHHHH this is killing me....!!!

Uh, Muziek, did she leave instructions of the care of her kitty? Like petting it and.....ahhhhhharrrrrrrrggggh!

Must......stop........posting........arggghhh
    Muziek, you were of course invited.
    Thanks!

And I, you secret lover...
    Can you expand on that?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    Correct. But knowing her she is having too much fun to spend time lurking here...
    Can you expand on that?....
    Why do woman always say that to me?
    But she left her.....kitty....with Muzik....oHHHH this is killing me....!!!

Uh, Muziek, did she leave instructions of the care of her kitty? Like petting it and.....ahhhhhharrrrrrrrggggh!

Must......stop........posting........arggghhh
    S-P-E-L-L I-T O-U-T
    Why do woman always say that to me?
    And to how many women have you told this line?
    And to how many women have you told this line?
    Uhm, one, No! two, nope, uh, three....yeah, that's it three. Or,....fourteen, that's it! either three or fourteen. One or the other.
    And I am baby-sitting her little kitty.
    Kitties are you cute little things aren't they? And just think that they grow up to be like me! Man, I love my job
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Kitties are you cute little things aren't they? And just think that they grow up to be like me! Man, I love my job
    Man you crack me up, Oops. I mean it in a dorky-cute way! I really do.
    Uhm, one, No! two, nope, uh, three....yeah, that's it three. Or,....fourteen, that's it! either three or fourteen. One or the other.
    LOL. @ least you are admitting to more than one
    And why may I ask, would you like to see my guitar naked?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops

Ooops, you know I love ya, but I have to say that not ALL kitties grow up to be like you. Only the ones that get dropped on their heads.
    LOL. @ least you are admitting to more than one
    And why may I ask, would you like to see my guitar naked?...
    Because, okay, confession time. I have an obsession with Frets. I love them. I love skinny frets, fat frets, white frets, black frets, ALL frets. I love them all. Show me your Frets!!!
    ACD: How do you do it? How do you charm the ladies so well? Are you a magic-dragon? I begin to believe that you posses Enchanting powers...
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Because, okay, confession time. I have an obsession with Frets. I love them. I love skinny frets, fat frets, white frets, black frets, ALL frets. I love them all. Show me your Frets!!!
    So you are after frets, I see. My guitar, ACD, has beautiful long frets! You are gonna love its frets.....
    Ooops, you know I love ya, but I have to say that not ALL kitties grow up to be like you. Only the ones that get dropped on their heads.
    I hope he still loves his job....
    Love you too, Oops, and I am sure you make a good role-model to all kitties.