View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 269 of 307 FirstFirst ... 169219259264265266267268269270271272273274279 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,380 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Well chicky your wait is over, your in!!....uh, I just have to ask my wife if it's okay .......
    You only have to ask one wife? How big a harem can that be?

P.S.: Welcome back ACDriver, you have been missed! The thread was far too sane and rational without you!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    What all three have in common?
    Easy: Mobile phone antennas... don't try to fool a biologist!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Hey what time is it in SwissyLand? Shouldn't you be tucked-in by now?
    No, I'm a grown-up, I can stay up past midnight if I want to, and it is not even quite that late...
    Scientists confer first -- do they not?
    Conifer first only if necessary.
    For a special prize to be awarded on Monday, guess the name of this person and what she's known for.
    OMG, I am late....byez everyone and have a glorious weekend!
    Second and last try before I stop guessing: Judit Polgar

Polgar, Judit F
    Federation: Hungary
    FIDE title: Grand Master
    Current rating: 2732
    Birthday: 1976-07-23

She is not only a very strong player with a growing record of victories against the most formidable of male grandmasters, but she exhibits a demureness and modesty that is a refreshing relief from the self-serving arrogance of chessmasters like Bobby Fischer. On her prospects for perhaps becoming the first-ever female World Champion someday she once said, "Of course, it must be a fantastic feeling [to be World Champion], but I'm also happy to play a nice game." Although many nay-sayers (mostly men) dismiss out of hand the possibility of Judit eventually becoming World Champion, I like to point out that Judit is only 23 years old, and yet has already left her mark on the chess world. She first became a grandmaster at the tender age of 15 years and 4 months, beating Bobby's Fischer record. Since then she has rapidly ascended the totem pole of chess fame, jumping from 30th to 10th in the World Chess Federation list of the top ranked players in only a few years; and she has already won against some of the greatest names in chess, including Anatoly Karpov, Boris Spassky, Viswanathan Anand, and Nigel Short. (Source)
    Tulip you were VERY close But clearly (see photo in my link here) you have the wrong person (same last name!). Her name is Susan Polgar, and she is currently the #1 ranked woman chess player in the U.S.
    According to my strict rules you don’t get a prize (too bad ‘cuz it was something delicious), but you get a big smile instead:
    Judit vs Susan, now that would be a chess match! have they ever played each other?
    Tulip you were VERY close But clearly (see photo in my link here) you have the wrong person (same last name!). Her name is Susan Polgar, and she is currently the #1 ranked woman chess player in the U.S.
    According to my strict rules you don’t get a prize (too bad ‘cuz it was something delicious), but you get a big smile instead:
    I was closer than you think, Susan is Judit's sister - small wonder they look so similar: http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=2136 (scroll down for family pics)

It seems that Judit even plays a bit better than her sister! Personally, I think I was close enough to get the prize!

P.S.: Very nice avatar, Chick-Dance, who is the blonde beauty?
    Regarding my avatar: By now, sir Tulip, you should recognize me more than anyone else on this forum. You are the one who opened that famous inquiry on me, no?
    Who, me??

Maybe we have to update that inquiry, just to be really, really sure it is really you!
    I have a birthmark on my… Oh, wait, his investigation didn’t go that far….
    It did not? Oh, then that must have been in another forum!
    I have a birthmark on my… Oh, wait, his investigation didn’t go that far….
    <ahem> ... okay, you really hadn't ought to let our minds wander like that. It isn't good for corporate productivity and all that!

And, while your previous pics and the current avatar have an equivalent babeish factor, they really don't look the same. (So, we'll probably need to see that birthmark for final confirmation! )
  11. smn
    Have you lot ever played "Mornington Crescent"? It's at the other place. Make sure you learn the rules first.

BTW my birthmark is the shape of Norway, including the Fjords. But you're not seeing it.
    OK: Enough about me!!!! Pawleze!
    But, uh, I thought it was *all* about you? What would be left?
    No doubt you have seen that birthmark in of them. (To refresh your memory, it has the shape of Switzerland )
    Ah, so I DID remember correctly! It was the one located at the side of the gluteus maximus, right?
    LOL My previous avatar was a cute teddy bear…. I am more of a lioness
    Ah, a Leo, eh? Well, a cute lioness in any case!

How's racing going, Mike?
    It's going okay, Ms Chick! I have run my first race (2nd in class, 8th overall; I would have done worse, but some of my normal competition didn't make the race), but I am really still geting the car sorted out after some suspension changes over the Winter. I should have been about 1.0-1.5 seconds a lap faster on my sticky tires than I was, but the car kept trying to spin itself out in the high-speed corners. I hope to have that sorted out at my next event on 5/14.

Okay, okay, more than you wanted to know. You were probably hoping for something like, "Fine, Chick! What are you wearing today?"
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Ah, so I DID remember correctly! It was the one located at the side of the gluteus maximus, right?
    That must have been part of some dream you had!
    I want that picture back; you have already concluded your investigation!
    Okay, now this is starting to sound like real eBay material!
    I want that picture back; you have already concluded your investigation!
    Sorry, that's not how science works. I have to keep it in case somebody later challenges my results!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Okay, now this is starting to sound like real eBay material!
    She's sooooo lucky I am a true gentleman!
    (A note to Tulip: If you ever sell it on eBay, you split the profit 50-50 with me)
    Actually, I wanted to give you 90 and keep 10 % only, but 50-50 is ok, too! Which one shall I start with?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Sorry, that's not how science works. I have to keep it in case somebody later challenges my results!
    Yes, I demand the right to (attempt to) reproduce those results myself!