View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 268 of 307 FirstFirst ... 168218258263264265266267268269270271272273278 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,360 of 6123
  1. smn

Found some! These are brown. Cool or what? I had some like this.
    I am quite confident that you will be stunning in whatever pair you choose
  3. smn
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I am quite confident that you will be stunning in whatever pair you choose
    Thanks, I am rather handsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I am speechless!!!
    Are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    I'm holding out for jello wrestling with Chick or/and Christine!
    We can take you down with one hand...
    Yeah?!? I'd like to see you try!! Really, I would!

I mean, I'm sure you could, depending on what you did with that one hand....
    Quote Originally Posted by smn
    Thanks, I am rather handsome.
    You may be but no one can look good in those rediculous glasses you suggested for chick
    You two should exchange phone numbers or something
    Nice I knew you were more like a spider monkey!
    For a special prize to be awarded on Monday, guess the name of this person and what she's known for.
    I have heard of your prizes ChickenNoodles, that they never make it to their destination. But I am willing to participate in this trivia. I am guessing this is a chess chick. Maybe a chess chick mom (mum). Now hand me the prize and no one would get hurt....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Personally I recommend this pair and I think you are going to look marvelous in them Noodles
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Good morning or evening everyone. It has been a while since I have visited this thread so I had to go back several pages. I think this thread needs a full time editor.
    Chickadee, I think I know who the lady in in the photo (your trivia) is so check your email. You saw a bad game last night ha? Well, bad if you are a Mets fan. Did you bump into prez Bush?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    I didn't know they play baseball in the Dominican Republic (that's what DC stands for right?). Well have fun
    -Michael Pritchard
    Sending to all my friends a pic (this is an old friend, not my hubby, BTW)....
    Laterz....
    Great picture, Chick-Dance, stunning! Very, very attractive, alluring looks, who is he? Where did you meet him, can you tell us his number?

P.S.: It was a joke! I don't care about the looks of a guy in the least. Cute chicks maybe, guys no.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    For a special prize to be awarded on Monday, guess the name of this person and what she's known for.
    Alexandra Kosteniuk? Known as a chess Grandmaster (men) with lots of pics of her?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Alexandra Kosteniuk? Known as a chess Grandmaster (men) with lots of pics of her?
    Men you are not even close. The prize is mine, but I'm willing to share
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hey Clu, this is a highly 'suggestive' photo. There are young kids in this forum...! I mean, check the horse for Pete's sake...
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Hey Clu, this is a highly 'suggestive' photo. There are young kids in this forum...! I mean, check the horse for Pete's sake...
    Hey, watch out what you are saying about Swiss photographers! Of course he did NOT insinuate THAT!
    OK it is settled: I am going to get these eyeglasses (the attire is optional)
    I vote yes. (on the attire. The glasses really should be up to you )
    OK it is settled: I am going to get these eyeglasses (the attire is optional)
    Noodles, I am disappointed with your choice (the glasses, not the attire). I am submitting to your Eyeglasses Committee two more choices and I hope you'd consider their merit...
    -Michael Pritchard
    it's that ex-model who started her own cosmetic business - somebody Rosenblum
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    it's that ex-model who started her own cosmetic business - somebody Rosenblum
    Pnina Rosenblum. Not that I would have found out. I don't know as much about models and the cosmetic industry as murrayalex. Plus, I am still devastated from my previous failure (about the chess lady)...

Ms. Rosenblum seems to be an interesting and multi-faceted case.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Speaking about Anagrams (re-arrangement of letters):

Did you know that CHICKDANCE gives ACD CHECK IN? ACD, the famous pilot, checking in the chicken?? Not to mention AC CHICK DEN! This cannot be coincidence!!

It also gives CAKED CINCH, I haven't yet figured out the meaning of that...?
    Just back from a long mission! I have 15 pages of mindless ramblings to catch up on! And I have no time tonight! It will have to wait.

I must say that clulup has once again used his incredible intellect to decode what is clearly a cry from Chicky to join my Harem. Well chicky you wait is over, your in!!....uh, I just have to ask my wife if it's okay .......I will get back to you.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite