View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 267 of 307 FirstFirst ... 167217257262263264265266267268269270271272277 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 6123
    Memory games with my kids???
    No way... they will win every time.
    How do i know?

Well when one of my kids met an acquaintance of the family a few weeks back and said out loud in front of the guest "Daddy is this the guy you said was a jerk?"

I made that comment 6 months ago. My child was 5 when he heard me say it.
    I knew that it made the guest very uncomfortable if not insulted even, so I politely knelt down and said to my son...
    "Yes honey, he really is a jerk".
    The guest left... which made me feel much better.
    Thank god for kids!
    Men have selective memories.
    Woman just have not caught on to the game yet.

When a woman asks "Baby, remember that time..." or "Baby, remember when..." or "baby, did you remember to..." it is in our best interest to say NO.

The truth is that we do remember...
    but saying NO accomplishes many good things for us...

1. 9 times out of 10 the conversation will end right there (glorious FREEDOM!)
    2. Makes woman feel like they are smarter (so it really helps with their self esteem)
    3. You wont set yourself up for a fall... because usually, men being asked to recall something is only an implication of TROUBLE!!
    4. You gotta be consistent... how can I remember "the name of the concierge when we went to Vegas" when I forgot our anniversary last year?
    5. It sets precedence... and lowers your expectations of us (which is a sad but true thing to say). So now when I "forget" to do something, it is just par for the course. Then you hear things like "Its okay honey, I know that you just forgot".

Ahhhhh... are you awed by the brilliance of man?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL
    So kids have good memory and they are honest. I see…
    Right...
    Aint it a shame we spend the first half of our life abandoning those traits and the other half trying to get them back?
    JP, I am too competitive to resign. My dad always said that I have the heart of a woman and an ego of a man. I think he meant it as a compliment, but – then again – he’s a man…
    Most men do not operate from ego in the literal sense.
    Most men operate from the fear of others realizing that they really have no ego (ego being defined as pride or self esteem).

Oh the brilliance of man....
    Are you in awe yet?
    I am moved by your honest approach, yes. But it comes as little surprise to me that men would do anything to get out of trouble, even when their own integrity is on the line. Fortunately for women someone (I assume it was a woman) came up with a truly brilliant remark: “Men, you can’t live with them, and you can’t live with them…”
    But yet and still you continue to try...
    because options are limited...
    You can either be alone your entire life...
    choose a life of homosexuality (which under these circumstances would actually be a choice)...
    OR
    Just give men another chance...

Hope springs eternal within the womans heart!!
    Right now I am weeping...

For truly I am not proud of my gender!!!
    I wish there were a crying smiley...
    Yes: For a Yankee fan you are way above average!
    Ahhhhhh...
    Everyone has jokes huh??

Same scenario...
    Yankees fans just pretend to be stupid.
    So when we start a rumble at the game it is expected and therefore punishment is diminished!

The real problem is... that all this acting stupid...
    Can really make you stupid...
    Stupid perpetuates more stupidity...

Oh ****.. I am in a never ending downward spiral!!!
    Men do have a purpose, don't get me wrong....
    A disclaimer of sort: I hope you guyz know that I am being silly about this whole thing with men.
    So in fact you don't REALLY believe men have a purpose?

I wonder if this stem cell research thing is such a good idea. What if one day women can clone themselves, and (having the ability of pregnancy and all that stuff), find out they don't really need men for the survival of the species?

Well, as mentioned before, as long as the task of carrying out the garbage cannot be perfomed by a vibr... anyway, nice and sunny here, weekend on the horizon...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Speaking about babies: Trans-species dating apparently does not only occur between AFLAC ducks and dancing chicken, but also between lions and tigers, at least between those living together in zoos and circuses.

Meet Samil, the new-born liger from Spain, a cross between a male lion and a female tiger:

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    He’s adorable but would society accept him? If the U.S. is any example, he’s gonna have a heck of a time applying for jobs…
    Good question. On one hand, he is a rare bird and he will be huge when grown up, much larger than his parents (for genetic reasons - it's complicated ). On the other hand, he will be sort of a dull guy due to lack of testosterone, and sterile, too. So the outcome is open, he may be a famous liger later, but still, I would not want to be in his shoes.
    That is probably true, Culup. But his parents will still love him - if they don't eat him for dinner.
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
    Quote Originally Posted by christine600
    That is probably true, Culup. But his parents will still love him - if they don't eat him for dinner.
    I am sure they will love him (and not eat him) - after all, his parents seem to be a very open-minded couple, you know, towards other species and all that. I have to say even more tolerant than I would be, but then again, I haven't grown up in a zoo... They don't seem to care that their last common ancestor dates about 4 million years back!

How are you Christine? Are you back from your long journey? Any stories to tell?
    Yes, please do tell stories! Especially if it is time for bed. I can use a good bed time story!
    Hey Mike: Why the rare visit? I assume MTDN is down again….LOL (Seriously though, I couldn’t log into that site all day.)
    I visit semi-regularly, but I often find I have nothing to say....

...and, yes, MTDN seems to be down.

Cute avatar, BTW.
    I am taking a poll on glasses since I was told that I’d need to wear them….
    depends on the person and the glasses. They can be extremely sexy
    Can Ann ($100,000 Baby) do it?!
    Sigh... what's the point? A woman who copies some of the (not very clever) things men do? From a biological point of view, the odds are clearly against her... I am sure there are lots of men she could beat, even boxers as long as they are weaker or less experienced than her, but is that really new?

What do you think, Chick-Dance?
    I am taking a poll on glasses since I was told that I’d need to wear them….
    Well, where are the choices we can pick from?

Also, while I agree that they can be quite attractive (some guys even have a fetish for such things ... well, so I hear ), they can be a bit of a pain to deal with. Any thoughts about contacts or laser surgery? I've been though all 3 options and am very happy with the results of the surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Hi Mike, Hi Christine, good to see you over here!
    Hi, JP! You have a good weekend as well!
    Can Ann ($100,000 Baby) do it?!
    Uh, who cares?!?

I'm holding out for jello wrestling with Chick or/and Christine!
  19. smn
    Hiya. i'd get some UK NHS glasses from the 1970's. Very fetching.
  20. smn
    Hello, I can't find any pictures. They were thick black plastic, squarish, and had curly metal ends to hold onto your ears. They were free, and made you look like Clark Kent on steroids.