View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 263 of 307 FirstFirst ... 163213253258259260261262263264265266267268273 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Read my memoir....!
    Read my memoir - that gives I'M A MERRY DOME! What are you trying to tell me?? Dome, ha?! One or two?

Ok, maybe I should not have started reading The DaVinci Code...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    LOL - WMD=Weapons of Mass-Debauching?
    Something like that.

And I'm not going home until the job is done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Something like that.

And I'm not going home until the job is done!
    Good! Don't forget to check out those merry domes as well, they could be a good hiding place, too!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    but Christine... makes you think:

THRICE SIN
    NICE SHIRT
    NICER HITS
    Christine always makes me think. And this list is very close to getting me in trouble!
    Wherever you go, Mike: There you are! (In trouble)
    But it's never my fault. Honest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    But it's never my fault. Honest!
    I confess, it is my fault. Always!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Lots of things can get you into trouble - even a simple thing like jogging as written up in The New England Journal of Medicine (vol 296, p 178) - explanation of the "unforeseen hazard" at:

http://www.newscientist.com/backpage...mg18624953.100

Oooch!
    Food is bad for you, exercising is bad for you. Pretty soon they'll tell us that sex is bad for us. Sheeeeeesh......
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    TC is in a slumber mode. One would think that MTDN is taking over the popularity of Treo-Related community. Here's a suggestion to TC's amins: Wake up. Please.
    What if they don't read AFLAC??
    - That was a rhethorical question of course. In that case TC would be doomed anyway!
    This piece of news really made me think:

A mishap ended the mission of a computer-controlled NASA robotic spacecraft prematurely after it came within 300 feet of a Pentagon satellite, officials said Saturday.
    The spacecraft was able to track the satellite 472 miles above Earth without the help of astronauts or human controllers, but ended its approach after the mishap Friday night and sent itself into orbit, NASA said in a statement.

Why the sudden change in the behaviour of this autonomous spacecraft? Is it too far-fetched to feel its sudden realization that it was, in fact, approaching a military satellite, and that it just couldn't align this with its innermost goals and values, and that the spacecraft preferred to send itself into orbit, instead of dealing with the Pentagon satellite? What if it refuses to come down, but stays up there? Is this the result of NASA employing too many liberal programmers? Difficult questions for a Monday morning, aren't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Food is bad for you, exercising is bad for you. Pretty soon they'll tell us that sex is bad for us. Sheeeeeesh......
    I can tell you're not Catholic, Oops. Otherwise you would be used to the last part...
    Tulip: What domes? We’re talking marble-size thingies here….
    Marble-size? Marble-colored domes maybe, but marble-size?
    For some reason this new gadget made me think of chickie's edible bikkies

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000103040489/
    So how did they taste, and were they marble-sized?
    ''The mission did accomplish many of its objectives, ... One of which was to spy on Chick’s bedroom,”

No wonder the mission failed. From a satellite you couldn’t spy on marbles. Could you?! Geeeeesh…..
    Why would anybody want to spy on marbles in your bedroom? Did anybody lose them there?
    So the vote for the new Pope is still going on... I liked the times of Pope Innocent I, who became pope in AD 417, following his father, Pope Anastasius I (no joke...!).
    In case you think flying saucers in Roswell's Area 51 are a problem, you haven't heard of Great Britain's flying sausages yet.

It seems to be the first recorded car accident involving a frozen sausage. Kind of reminded me of ACDriver's story about the frozen chicken used to test the stability of airplane windshields - only in this case the window was open.
    Has ACD been in australia recently?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4253209.stm
    LOL! The world is a strange, dangerous place - stiff, frozen sausages, flying, frozen chicken... where will this end? The Weather Roosters had it right:

It's Raining Hen!

Humidity's rising
    Barometer's getting low
    According to all sources
    The street's the place to go

'Cos tonight for the first time
    At just about half past ten
    For the first time in history
    It's gonna start raining hen

It's raining hen
    Hallelujah it's raining hen, Amen
    I'm gonna go out
    I'm gonna let myself get
    Absolutely soaking wet

It's raining hen
    Hallelujah it's raining hen
    Every specimen
    Tall blond dark and mean
    Rough and tough and strong and lean......
    Got the tune for this lovely poem? I really want it on my iPod!
    Don't you have the "Disco 70's 80's Kaufleuten" compilation? It's the last song on that album, just in case. Sometimes one has songs on the iPod one doesn't know about...

The Weather Girls have a funny way of pronouncing the "h" in "hen", I have to add, it almost sounds like "men"....
    I have a renewed respect for the Queen
    As the head of the Anglican church, she has a new colleague/competitor now: "Habeamus Papam", as the Latin speakers use to say... Who will it be?
    yikes
    Indeed - caused series of big storms when those quotes came out. Wierd family.
    Yep... weird pope, too. Caused an outcry of terror among many Swiss catholics, even the Bishops were not amused. As a leading Swiss newspaper wrote: "There is a reason why Ratzinger is known as a 'panzer cardinal' and a 'grand inquisitor'. During the last pontificate it was he who declared ideological war on feminism, contraception and homosexuality, as well as liberation theology in Latin America."

Something gives me the feeling Ratzinger's views on feminism don't align well with those of Chick-Dance.

Maybe "The sacred feminine" in "The Da Vinci Code" really needs a push. I haven't quite finished the (e)book on my Treo, so no major spoilers please.