View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 262 of 307 FirstFirst ... 162212252257258259260261262263264265266267272 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I suppose Tulip might guess this one, being a scientist of sort, but it is open to the public at large. The photo attached here is of a "skin."
    1. What is it made of?
    2. What's the process (to produce this "skin") called?
    Cher's face being made ready for her next performance on stage?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Interesting article. Plus there's a picture of a cute chick for the guyz
    I sure hope you look less masculine than the chick in the (nevertheless interesting) article!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    This pic reminded me of the good old days of jello wrestling in the AFLAC thread.

Actually the stuff in the pool shown isn't really jello, not blood either, but red paint, a protest against the seal hunt in a North American country...
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Eek, having my breakfast cap here clulup

Any chance of a pic from the old jello wrestling days instead?
    Yeah, sure, here's a pic. Not sure who is who, ACDriver organised the event, maybe he has more pics?
    Hello boyz: Wossup?
    This article clearly shows that dragons hibernate...
    Looks to me as though THIS thread is hibernating
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Hi m00se - so NYC's loss is your gain I hear

iPod music & politics quiz (sorry, bit uk biased):
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4440411.stm
    3 out of 10 - at least not worse than what would be expected by random answers... Must be the UK bias!
    You could do an experiment - post similar messages with either your yummy MTDN avatar or a woman bungee jumping and see which gets the most male replies
    I guess it depends... do you mean before or after jumping? I read it there are gender-specific problems associated with bungee jumping...

However, you should definitely not open the pic below! It is tasteless, stupid, unrealistic, vain, silly, and please note this WARNING: contains nudity (drawing only)...
    So I really don't see why anybody would open the file below!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I wonder if men are attracted to dare-devil women…
    Certainly not! I mean, that would be like being attracted to geeky blondes with Treos or something rather! Can you imagine?!
    Gosh, the last place I’d be hiding a Treo would be under my dress….
    Yeah, right! That's what they all say!

Alright men, someone's going to go in after it! I'll sacrifice myself for the good of all! Wait right there....
    Interesting story, and since it happened in Switzerland I decided to attach it.
    Hey, we had nothing to do with it, the Swiss police only arrested ther murdering woman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Yeah, right! That's what they all say!

Alright men, someone's going to go in after it! I'll sacrifice myself for the good of all! Wait right there....
    Mike, you still there? Please let us know how you are after you have regained consciousness.
    Two former Cornell University entomologists have found a great way of honoring three prominent US politicians: they named three newly discovered animal species after them: Three new beetles of the genus Agathidium have been named after members of the current administration: A. bushi, A. cheneyi and A. rumsfeldi.

Now, these beetles belong to the dung beetles and are also called slime-mold beetles because they feed on fungi-like slime-molds...
    Just a reminder that this is an apolitical thread. But I had my laugh
    Political, why political? Are you being prejudiced against slime-mold beetles? And what's so bad about slime-molds anyway? I am pro slime-molds in general, they are living creatures, too, ya know, peaceful and frugal!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Mike, you still there? Please let us know how you are after you have regained consciousness.
    Still here. These things take time. No treos yet, but I'm sure there in here somewhere. I'll check for WMDs while I am at it!
    Chick, it looks like you and Donald have a problem:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Still here. These things take time. No treos yet, but I'm sure there in here somewhere. I'll check for WMDs while I am at it!
    LOL - WMD=Weapons of Mass-Debauching?
    Ok, time for a weekend puzzle? Which 500 years old beauty has recently moved back to her previous place in one of the most famous buildings of the world?

She has a crack in her back, but it was decided it did not need mending. She now lives behind thick glass which protects her from the flashlights of the numerous admirers.

Her name is

LOIS MANA
    ALI MASON
    ILONA SAM
    SOMALI AN
    NOMA SAIL

etc., etc., depending on how you re-arrage the letters in her name. She was last in the US in 1962, and got lost in Italy for a while before that, but it seems she will stay home now.

And her "real" name is...?
    Speaking about Anagrams (re-arrangement of letters):

Did you know that CHICKDANCE gives ACD CHECK IN? ACD, the famous pilot, checking in the chicken?? Not to mention AC CHICK DEN! This cannot be coincidence!!

It also gives CAKED CINCH, I haven't yet figured out the meaning of that...?
    Mona Lisa?
    Wow that was quick... You looked it up in an anagram server, ha?
    Speaking about ANAGRAMS, many names here are not that rewarding (jpahl, mOOse and mike are dead ends, as it seems), but Christine... makes you think:

THRICE SIN
    NICE SHIRT
    NICER HITS
    THINS RICE
    CRIES HINT