View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 261 of 307 FirstFirst ... 161211251256257258259260261262263264265266271 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,220 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Okee,
    This picture is quite unique and interesting. Guess why.
    Israeli President Moshe Katzav and Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, sitting one row apart, said "good morning" to one another and shook hands as the funeral got under way. The radio said Assad approached Katsav and shook his hand again after the ceremony was over. (Source)

I admit I didn't know Katzav, but with Assad on the picture and Chick-Dance posting it, the link to Israel was a safe bet. We could even speculate that she got a hint about the story from somebody who happens to sharpen his antlers in the northern woods.

Given the pope's last year's ban on catholics celebrating communion together with protestants, it is indeed surprising to see how his death united religious and political leaders, at least for two hours.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    In three hours I'll be sitting inside this place, along with some 55,000 fans.
    It looks cool. Maybe a bit inflated , but cool!

The Metrodome is covered by more than 10 acres of Teflon-coated fiberglass. It is the only air-supported dome in the major leagues, and fans enter the park through revolving doors that prevent release of the air that keeps the dome upright. The roof requires 250,000 cubic feet of air pressure per minute to remain inflated, and on at least three occasions slight tears caused by heavy snows have caused the roof to deflate.

Have fun at the game!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    OK-ok-ok.... You certainly are smart. But, if you are so smart, how come you know nothing about baseball?
    But I am learning fast! It's about summer 'brats' full of grease, sauerkraut and catsup in the hot sun with sexy sun glasses and half naked men and women singing.....!

Maybe I need a good introduction, you know, from a competent and passionate expert?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    The Metrodome is covered by more than 10 acres of Teflon-coated fiberglass. It is the only air-supported dome in the major leagues, and fans enter the park through revolving doors that prevent release of the air that keeps the dome upright. The roof requires 250,000 cubic feet of air pressure per minute to remain inflated, and on at least three occasions slight tears caused by heavy snows have caused the roof to deflate.
    So keeping it full of hot air is pretty important. Chick, did they give you season tickets?

Wait ... no ... just kidding ... put that bat down!!!
    How was the game C-Noodles? I understand the MN Twins lost the game but it was a full house and very noisy. a good friend of mine was at the game and she said there were fireworks afterward. Cool stuff. Enjoy the baseball season, I know you love baseball
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    ... clearly missed out
    Me too. Can we have a "replay"?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hello my liberal friends (from a conservative but open-minded long-time-no-see friend)
    CD, you are as articulate and witty and pretty as I remembered you last. This thread, although ever-so evolving, is still refreshing to read, like a novel by Ian Kerner, or others like it.
    Keep the faith and humor and wit, life is too short
    CHEERS!
    Hey CD, I see that ESPN picked the Twins to go all the way this year. Should make for lots to celebrate up in your neck of the North Woods, huh?

Have fun tonight again!!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    Wow, cool
    Actually, MattM2G, I am a huge NY Mets fan since I was a little girl.
    0-5 has gotta hurt then
    http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=250409115
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Who said chess is boring?
    I read this online:
    You read about chess online??

Office Space is on...I love it...

TPS Reports...never gets old...did you get the memo?

But I am learning fast! It's about summer 'brats' full of grease, sauerkraut and catsup in the hot sun with sexy sun glasses and half naked men and women singing.....!

Maybe I need a good introduction, you know, from a competent and passionate expert?

I am no expert at baseball. But your description above does sound like the pool parties we used to have in Texas....except the half part.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    And did you figure this yet?
    I did, it seems to have been a popular answer, judging from how it was copy/pasted into other forums...

Say, do I remember this correctly, wasn't there something about prizes mentioned?
    There was a prize but it was sent to "Doc" on MTDN. I didn't know he copied your answer
    Yeah, sure...

At least we know now which thread/forum is the original and which is the cheap copy.
    Sometimes cheap imitation takes over (i.e. Windows v. Mac OS)
    Some people have no shame! Speaking about taking over: the web is becoming female...

Sigh - it used to be such a fun and interesting place, where one could discuss things like - baseball, for instance!
    You might want to consider rewriting this post. You know how I get about male chauvinism…
    Better now?
    Speaking about taking over: the web is becoming female...

Sigh - it used to be such a fun and interesting place
    Get yourselves a thread you2. And invite me
    -Michael Pritchard
    The Tornado season is starting in the U.S......
    Question: Where was the first tornado to be photographed and when?
    Kansas, 1939, by Dorothy Gale

ok another quotation question (for all) who said that he was:

"capable of lying naked with naked women, however beautiful they may be, without being in any manner whatsoever sexually excited"??
    Elton John? George Michael? Michael Jackson?
    nah, no idea about openings (or end), mid game only man thats me. Though I've heard about this great opening called CJC or something

you're excellent at least start and middle - end yet to see
    I am blushing, JP.
    And I never heard of the CJC opening? How does it go?
    What's this about? Kamasutra?