View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 260 of 307 FirstFirst ... 160210250255256257258259260261262263264265270 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hum... Last time I checked I DO live on an island and I really don't want to leave it, but it looks as though I will be.......
    Uh, why's that? Did I miss something?
    I agree. Let's buy her an iPod, shell we?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Hey! How's come nobody is volunteering to buy *me* an iPod?
    You can borrow the one I get when I'm done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So, here's a question. Who would you rather have been stranded with on the Gilligan's Island?
    And where is this? Do we have NASA snapshots?

Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    'Comon now ChickenNoodles, buy him an iPod. And buy Christine one too. 'Cus after all, you do work for Apple, right? I mean your web site is full of Apple's paraphernalia
    Yes he needs one too, or he won't stop nagging me to borrow mine. I know him. There is a situation with a certain Volvo. I should not say more.
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
    Quote Originally Posted by christine600
    You can borrow the one I get when I'm done with it.
    Yeah, right! Just put it in the Volvo's glovebox when you are "done" with the car as well.

And where is this? Do we have NASA snapshots?
    Unfortunately not, it's an "uncharted desert isle."

But exactly where it is doesn't really affect the question. (Which I've noticed you and Chick seem reluctant to answer for some reason! )

Yes he needs one too, or he won't stop nagging me to borrow mine. I know him. There is a situation with a certain Volvo. I should not say more.
    Who, me?

Oh, on the Volvo, I should probably mention, I want it! I want it! I want it!
    Loooooooooooong story........
    We have patience Noodles, so go head and entertain us
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    1. Mr. Kent -- Daniel-Day = Lewis and Clark
    2. Jay Silverheels -- Belafonte = Harry and Tonto

I am so lost. What's all this gibberish? Where's ACD when there's a need for law and order in this thread? We need a sheriff!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hello everyone, it is nice to see that this thread is still alive and kicking. Oh, by the way, m00se, I just got back from Safeco Field and saw your MN Twins beating up on my Mariners. I think it is going to be another frustrating year for the Mariners. But at least we have a beautiful new stadium unlike your doughnut dome
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    I just got back from Safeco Field and saw your MN Twins beating up on my Mariners. I think it is going to be another frustrating year for the Mariners. But at least we have a beautiful new stadium unlike your doughnut dome
    Shouldn't this post be in the Baseball Thread? Hey welcome back pinky lion. Or is it tiger? It's nice to see you again.
    -Michael Pritchard
    How does the NRA (National Rifle Association, USA) celebrate diversity?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Michael Pritchard
    Chick-Dance where did the black and white vintage beauty go?

I was working up to Wooing her from that duck

I almost worked up the courage to take off my mask and reveal the real me
    2. Jay Silverheels -- Belafonte = Harry and Tonto

Tonto, and his "Kemo Sabe", the Lone Ranger?

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Hello jamespaulritter and welcome to the AFLAC family. Rest assure that your safety is our number one concern here
    I thought busting peoples B*lls was our number one concern?

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Who is in the picture?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Who is in the picture?
    Pepe LeBeanbag?

Chuckie Chinmusic?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    I read a nice story about Condi Rice - yes, really!

When she was Head of Stanford University in California, a nervous Jonathan Roughgarden came into her office. The 52 year old professor told her that he had plans for personal change, and showed her a picture of those plans, asking whether that would be a problem for the university.

As the story goes, Rice looked at the picture and answered: "No, no problem. you will be a beautiful woman". Now the professor is Ms. Joan Roughgarden.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Pepe LeBeanbag?

Chuckie Chinmusic?
    I get the impression you don't know much more about fieldhockey than I do, or what's it called?
    Going on a limb here.
    A couple of clues:
    1. Yankees uniform
    2. Catcher's name ends with "LI"
    3. Batter wears two blue wristbands

My conclusion:
    Batter is Derek Jeter (always wears blue wristbands)
    Catcher is Doug Mirabelli (too obvious)
    Hey, I checked this and you are absolutely right!! Bravo, Ms. Chicken!

So it is called Baseball? The guy squatting on the floor reminded me a bit of sumo, and so I thought the other guy standing in front of him was the referee...
    Baseball is really fun, clulup and Jpahl, you should try it on your satellite dish sometimes.
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Okee,
    This picture is quite unique and interesting. Guess why.
    SwissTulip and BritJpahl with their mistresses? What do I get? And don't offer those bikinis, I want something more real.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Oh, so you are in Minnesota ha? (I read it on MTDN, by the way....always lurking there...) That's only 4 hours from Madison. You can steal the family van and drive down here. I will buy you the biggest mug of cappuccino in Wisconsin! and then you could help me and ACD (he hired me cos he was falling behind) saving some virgins cos god knows there aren't any left in Minnesota
    -Michael Pritchard
    You are just jealous 'cuz SwissLand has no baseball. No summer 'brats' full of grease, sauerkraut and catsup in the hot sun with sexy sun glasses and half naked men and women singing the seventh-inning-stretch: "Take Me Out To The Ball-game.....!"
    So you are jealous. But that's OK
    I am beginning to understand... the coolness of baseball experience has nothing to do with what is actually happening on the field, it's the half naked men, the singing women, the sauerkraut and catsoup?
    (Note the , I don't want to get banned for a week or two! )