View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 26 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313676126 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    in fact, Scotland was owned by the late Bob Hope and in his will, apparantly, he bequethed it to Ralph Lauren, Chandler from "Friends" and Bob the Builder on the condition that they turn it into a theme park.
    and it's a place you call home. Heard they were gonna call the country Wally World II
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    clairegrrl, are you making fun of me?
    To quote you from another thread "Boo-Hoo, I'm not a native Englisher speaker"

Then why not just speak whatever you Swiss-cheesers speak. Wanna know why ya dont?? Cause then nobody would have any idea what you're saying. At least now, we kinda halfway do and can make fun of almost every sentence.

That is also just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    To quote you from another thread "Boo-Hoo, I'm not a native Englisher speaker"

Then why not just speak whatever you Swiss-cheesers speak. Wanna know why ya dont?? Cause then nobody would have any idea what you're saying. At least now, we kinda halfway do and can make fun of almost every sentence.

That is also just my opinion.
    You call that a quote?? What are they teaching you in that journalism school in Boulder, Colorado??? Must be from the "Smoke-Screen of Disinformation" or the "Evasive Tactics" classes... give us some facts, not just opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    You call that a quote?? What are they teaching you in that journalism school in Boulder, Colorado??? Must be from the "Smoke-Screen of Disinformation" or the "Evasive Tactics" classes... give us some facts, not just opinion

The media has an agenda and will "report" anything to support their position. Let's not cloud the issue with facts. Besides, you did say English was not your native language so everything I said still stands.

God...I'm feeling better
    too........ many .........negative .........posts....must .......go ......back .....in........ cave

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    clairegrrl is fiesty today. She must be out to get something or someone just to satisfy whatever is bothering her. Either that or she must have gotten off the wrong side of the bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    And by the way, Oops, are you by any chance related to that other feline who frequents this thread and bashes men, I believe his name is Hairy Potter?
    The similarities between us end at us both being felines (of sort, he reminds me more of a drunken tiger high on sniffing-glue).
    I, Mr. Pink, am a high-society; high-class feline. I like hygiene and gardening and I date wealthy women only (sorry Alli, school teachers and their dickey-salaries needn't apply!).
    And Chick -- out of curiousity: Does AFLAC Duck purrrrrrrrrr in bed?
    If that location you give is correct. That puts you at the intersection of Church Street and Settle Highway, just outside of Giggleswick. You English have such quant names for places. In my book that makes you another of PeterBrown's **** buddies.
    That's just my opinion
    Actually the coordinates for my location should land you in the middle of Seattle's International Airport -- I really didn't want to give my precise address... (But some of my best friends are British. Well, one friend is. Well, she was a friend...)
    Now regarding you: I conclude that you had Jalapeno-Omelet for breakfast a couple of days ago and you either forgot to swallow or the after-taste is still in your mouth
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    The similarities between us end at us both being felines (of sort, he reminds me more of a drunken tiger high on sniffing-glue). I, Mr. Pink, am a high-society; high-class feline. I like hygiene and gardening and I date wealthy women only
    I groom too. On tuesdays!
    And I have you noticed Feline-Potter that I am not a glue-sniffing-kind-of-a-cat. I am just trying not to exhale...
    (And please everyone: I ain't no wearing no diapers. This is a very expensive deposable Speedo swimsuit!)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Now regarding you: I conclude that you had Jalapeno-Omelet for breakfast a couple of days ago and you either forgot to swallow or the after-taste is still in your mouth
    Sorry...I spent the afternoon at the beach and I feel wonderful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    I like hygiene and gardening
    That means he craps between the plants
    Sorry...I spent the afternoon at the beach and I feel wonderful
    kewl!
    The beach will do that. Love the beaches around Seattle! (Wait, Colorado has beaches?...)
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    That means he craps between the plants
    Go get him girl!!! That is just fantastic...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    kewl!
    The beach will do that. Love the beaches around Seattle! (Wait, Colorado has beaches?...)
    We have the Boulder reservoir. Its like a big lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Go get him girl!!! That is just fantastic...
    He's just a little to prissy
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    First I dissolve (pun intended) any responsibility I have for anything activity related to the Lime Jello Extravaganza...
    If you are not running the "show" I am not participating! (Not that I was officially invited)
    Hey clairegrrl. I am envy at you for being at the beach today. I had played my guitar with the band last night and tonight and I need the BEACH!!!!
    Muziek: Where's your friend The Chick(en)? I noticed she did not post here all day...
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Shhhh.... Rumor has it that she's in up-state NY for the weekend. And I am baby-sitting her little kitty.
    We have the Boulder reservoir. Its like a big lake
    You have a reservoir for boulders? You don't have enough friggin' boulders just lying around you gotta build some place to store them? What do they do if you don't put them in the reservoir? Roll away?

Is this part of National Security? Is it like the National Stratigic Boulder Reservoir (NSBR)? So if go to war, and we need lots of boulders to, say, build a bridge or something, we could tap into the NSBR? Of course if the price of boulders went up then the Democrats would want to flood the market with boulders from the NSBR.

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite