View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 259 of 307 FirstFirst ... 159209249254255256257258259260261262263264269 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,180 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Pew-ha.....excuses-excuses. The iPod is small, you can stuff it in your undies and no-one would notice (of course, people might be curious to where the music is coming from but you can just tell them "he's happy" )
    Uh, I think you'll have to show me how that might work. A little hands-on tutorial as it were.
    Gosh, the new Google Maps & Sattelites is SO cool. I swear you can see me waving when you focus on Manhattan.........
    If you really want to see someone waving, try out NASA's World Wind http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/. (Oh, wait, it won't run on a Mac or an iPod. Too bad, Chick! ) With the sat imaging I could *literally* see my truck parked in my driveway with my trailer attached (the race car was not on it at the time). Very impressive.
    I charge too much; you couldn't afford me
    But for *me* you would do a special deal, yes?
    Me not giving special deals to no body sir. And you ain't got no iPod anywho
    'Comon now ChickenNoodles, buy him an iPod. And buy Christine one too. 'Cus after all, you do work for Apple, right? I mean your web site is full of Apple's paraphernalia
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Uh, I think you'll have to show me how that might work. A little hands-on tutorial as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenNoodles
    I charge too much; you couldn't afford me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    But for *me* you would do a special deal, yes?
    OK mods, you can close this thread! There are children reading this thread!!! This is a FAMILY forum!!!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Well, the professor got a tad pale because of the tad pole...
    Ha? I don't get it. I think you meant "the professor got a tade pal because of the tode pale."
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Ha? I don't get it. I think you meant "the professor got a tade pal because of the tode pale."
    I don't know what the proper Procul is around this Harum but I think he meant to say the professor turned a whiter shade of pale.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    The intern was a man, right?
    Why yes Chicky. The intern was a man. Because back then woman were busy in the home instilling values in their children as God intended while the male hunter gatherers were out in the world going, "uh, what's that?" "I don't know." "Kill it and let's see if we can eat it." "BAM! BAM!" "Taste it" "UCK" "Okay, don't eat it now, I will take it home to my wife and she will put flour and stuff on it and she and the kids will eat it" "Let's drink beer" "Good idea"
    So, here's a question. Who would you rather have been stranded with on the Gilligan's Island? The movie star Ginger or the farm girl MaryAnn.

And no clulup you sick b@st*d you can't vote for Mrs. Howell!!!

Ladies, you get to choose from Gilligan, Mr. Howell, The Captain or the Professor. Or (in my dreams) you can choose MaryAnn and....

***WARNING This post modified due to NON-PG concepts. Future violations of the TOS will be dealt with severly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So, here's a question. Who would you rather have been stranded with on the Gilligan's Island? The movie star Ginger or the farm girl MaryAnn?
    I had to do some research about this first... well, difficult question. MaryAnn looks almost exactly like my wife, so if I wanted a change... - I guess I wouldn't. Plus, Ginger looks far too complicated. And I don't think she can cook or make a fire? So MaryAnn it is, if you insist that it is an "OR" question.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    ok, quotation question: who said "I would not condemn you to a year's residence on this side of the atlantic for any money" and about which side?
    Charles Dickens in a letter to a friend of his while staying in the US?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I once met someone who used to experience synesthesia
    Always those difficult, complicated words... I read about a deceased celebrity that this person in fact had Charisma, while I had always thought he had died of Pneumonia...
    Ok for us poor brits who don't understand the question - what's this all about?
    Where's the problem? Are there never two beautiful girls/women found together in Great Britain, so that you - at least hypothetically - would have to choose?

Maybe this can help?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    So, here's a question. Who would you rather have been stranded with on the Gilligan's Island? The movie star Ginger or the farm girl MaryAnn.
    Easy. MaryAnn. No contest. She's plenty hot without the attitude and excessive maintenance!
    Me not giving special deals to no body sir. And you ain't got no iPod anywho
    Hey, I ain't nobody, missy! And for such an event, I might see my way clear to acquire an iPod.
    ACD, I think I'd rather not be stranded on an island, but if I must, here are my choices in the proper order:
    1. With a good book
    2. With an iPod
    3. With my cat
    4. With my hubby
    5. Alone

(Notice the Treo is missing 'coz it is renders useless on an island.)
    How about a boat including crew in case you've finished your book, run out of cat food, the iPod's battery is empty (happens soooooo fast)...?

(Yeah, I know who's going to volunteer for the boat crew... )
    Tulip, I think you are under the assumption that being alone is a bad thing....
    Depends on the company... I noticed I am not top of the list. So you still don't know me after all this time?
    Don't despair, you are on my second list: Who to avoid on a remote island. (OK, I am ONLY joking. Really.)
    That's ok... because what if you wouldn't want to leave that island any more...?
    Hum... Last time I checked I DO live on an island and I really don't want to leave it, but it looks as though I will be.......
    Island yes, but "remote" and "alone" don't QUITE fit.
    So, here's a question: Seemingly unrelated folks with a connecting name-bond.
    1. Mr. Kent -- Daniel-Day
    2. Jay Silverheels -- Belafonte

(If you google you'd get the answer in a snap, so try guessing b4 googling)
    Waaaay too difficult for poor little me. I didn't get No. 2 even after googling (is it googleing?) the solution...