View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 250 of 307 FirstFirst ... 150200240245246247248249250251252253254255260300 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 6123
    Personally I think she was spawned.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  2. smn
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I use the abacus at school a lot, ACD, it is a wonderful tool to teach math
    Little Chickie, maybe you can answer one of the great mysteries of life.

Why do you only have "math" but we have "maths"? Do we learn more than you, or are we just more intelligent than you Yanks?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    hey chick, jpahl = nick lachay?
    he stood up for jessica in my thread about him, so im just wondering. is that you, nick?
    I gotta have more cowbell
  4. smn
    "there ain't nobody here but us chickies"
    "there ain't nobody here but us"
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
    You are in big doo-doo Greeny
    Dragons do big doo-doo Chicken. And they eat Sulpher...so you figure out the consequences.

A happy day to all!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Dragons do big doo-doo Chicken. And they eat Sulpher...so you figure out the consequences.
    Speaking of doo-doo, I just changed my own litter-box this morning. I am so talented
    A happy day to all!!
    Happy day 2u2 Mr. Dragon, and to all-in-all on the AFLAC world
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Pictures?
    Try Opera for free and vote to get Opera on your Treo http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/OperaPalmOS
    I've read that the CEO of Boeing had to resign. I don't really understand what was going on, can you help me out?

"Boeing (BA:NYSE) ousted chief executive Harry Stonecipher Monday, citing an affair with a company executive that "reflected poorly" on his judgment."
    - Does this mean she was extremely ugly or something of that sort?

According to Boeing, an internal probe found "the relationship was consensual and had no effect on the conduct of the company's business," and that "neither the career nor the compensation of the female executive was influenced by this relationship."
    - so why did they fire him?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    OK, I admit, he had an affair with me. Now how many shareholders will support a CEO who has affairs with chickens?
    Oh no! No way AFLAC will let you near now?
    OK, I admit, he had an affair with me. Now how many shareholders will support a CEO who has affairs with chickens?
    Not many I would assume
    He’s a Compassionate Conservative….. He'll understand....LOL
    lmao.....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  13. smn
    I wonder where they put the "internal probe"?
    Quote Originally Posted by smn
    I wonder where they put the "internal probe"?
    Good point, very good point smn!

For those who missed it, the question refers to this:
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    "Boeing (BA:NYSE) ousted chief executive Harry Stonecipher Monday, citing an affair with a company executive that "reflected poorly" on his judgment."

According to Boeing, an internal probe found "the relationship was consensual and had no effect on the conduct of the company's business," and that "neither the career nor the compensation of the female executive was influenced by this relationship."
    So even more questions, and so far no answers...?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I've read that the CEO of Boeing had to resign. I don't really understand what was going on, can you help me out?

Because Americans can be idiots! And I are one! Unbelievable! Last time I checked both of these people were adults.
    Unbelievable! Last time I checked both of these people were adults.
    At least Stonecipher was allowed to almost double the share price during his 15 months at Boeing. The shares he got from the merger of Boeing with McDonnell Douglas are now worth US$67 million.
    jpahl, what do you think about this outrageous behaviour - do Brits feel hurt about this treatment of members of the Royal Family?

PASSIONATE PROTEST: A topless protester shouts as Prince Charles walks through Civic Square in Wellington today (Reuters)
    (Disclaimer for those who open the link: don't raise your expectations too high!)
    Good Day to all my friends
    Tulip, attached is an editorial from the WSJ regarding the "Boeing Affair." I think it sheds some light on this story. My favorite line from it is: "Had he (Boeing's CEO) been an Airbus executive, the French would have given him a raise."
    A raise from the CEO position...? Anyway, I agree the French would have considered it a private matter between two adults. Thanks for posting the article.

The line which caught my attention was "The Boeing board, however, had to consider the broader American political culture in which the company operates." It's a free world, however, I imagine Airbus is ok with the decision. Since the last Boeing CEO was fired for good reasons (for taking advantage of secret documents stolen from competitor Lockheed-Martin), why not fire one for not so good reasons for a change?

But maybe we have to leave it at that, certainly in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    total outrage - how can such a dimwit have the luck to get flashed???
    Seems to happen to him all the time, e.g. just the other day when he arrived in Australia:

I guess he will have a few things to explain to Camilla once he is back home.
    A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10" tall. What does he weigh?
    Meat?