View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 25 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1520212223242526272829303575125 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    iPods or similar devices only weigh about as much as two CDs, so "added clutter" doesn't really fit. Plus, you can always listen to that piece of musik you feel like at that moment. They are also great in the car and don't cost more than a CD changer. One day you will have one, too, believe me .
    - actually I won't, although I'm gadget mad the ipod is something that has never appealed that much, it's a bit of a lifetsyle thing I guess. I don't listen to nearly as much music as I used to anyway which is anothr valid reason for never buying one. As a mac fan I'm delighted to see them selling so well..bodes well for apple's future.
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    - actually I won't, although I'm gadget mad the ipod is something that has never appealed that much, it's a bit of a lifetsyle thing I guess. I don't listen to nearly as much music as I used to anyway which is anothr valid reason for never buying one. As a mac fan I'm delighted to see them selling so well..bodes well for apple's future.
    Bravehart you're not. Hmmm...Scotland. Isnt that where Kleenex comes from?? Whatever.

And as far as being a "lifestyle thing" I doubt that you have much of one for all of the time you seem to spend at the computer. If you want the way kewelest MP3 player, I have the iRiver iHP-120
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Geez... come you ole' dragon, can you please share that picture of clairgrrl, pullezzz!!!
    He's all talk...and not much substance
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I carry that stuff with me, you are in good hands
    Ya know those yellow playtex gloves....thats the onlyest safe way to deal with Oops. Honest!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    In Switzerland it is legal to make a copy of a musik CD
    It's just music CDs that are illegal. BTW...isnt musik that kind of cereal??
    Good to see you back clairegrrl! I, for one, missed you. And you Are doing a marvelous job giving those brute-Brits a hard time...! (Wait a sec., I am not British... Oh well, carry-on!)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Bravehart you're not. Hmmm...Scotland. Isnt that where Kleenex comes from?? Whatever.

And as far as being a "lifestyle thing" I doubt that you have much of one for all of the time you seem to spend at the computer. If you want the way kewelest MP3 player, I have the iRiver iHP-120
    1 - braveheart ??!! more stereotyping from the petulant grrrrl who purports to detest it. I can't recall ever claiming to be braveheart...Mel Gibson yes..braveheart no
    2 - judging by the number of respective posts, you appear to spend more time at the computer than me !!
    3 - apparantly, Kleenex is made in Italy, a country often mistaken for Scotland due to their relative close proximity - a mere 1000 miles - and cultural similarities
    3 - apparantly, Kleenex is made in Italy, a country often mistaken for Scotland due to their relative close proximity - a mere 1000 miles - and cultural similarities
    Oohhh...I thought Scotland was owned by the Scott Tissue company
    Geez... come you ole' dragon, can you please share that picture of clairgrrl, pullezzz!!!
    Sorry, not mine to share. You have to get it from grrl. And based on Madame Grumpy's posts over the past few days I would wait a bit before asking her.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Dambit, I wish I had thought of that line!!!
    He's all talk...and not much substance

Not True! I am a man of great substandards.
    apparantly, Kleenex is made in Italy, a country often mistaken for Scotland due to their relative close proximity - a mere 1000 miles - and cultural similarities
    You still got it man. LOL
    I believe that ACDriver has been the rights to the JellO fight. He's been dragging that pool of green slime from thread to thread trying very hard to start a fight between the ladies.
    Thanks ronbo, my back is shot from lugging this damn pool back and forth from thread to thread. Did you know that lime jello turns back into water when it gets warm? And then after a few days it gets this kinda funky smell to it? You know when a mouse crawls up inside the wall and dies? And then about 3 or 4 days later that kinda funky miasma comes rolling out of the wall? That's what the jello is starting to smell like.

All I can say is I am glad I ain't wrestling in that stuff.

I suppose I could toss it out and buy some new?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL

So you are the self-declared organizer of the event, ha? May I remind you that the JellO fight idea was clairegrrl's. And unless I am misreading into her feelings, she's a bit angry right now. So until she renews her posts here with a will to fight, the fight is off.
    First I dissolve (pun intended) any responsibility I have for anything activity related to the Lime Jello Extravaganza. All I wanted to do was to get some Treo photo footage for my, uhm, collection. Purely for artistic purposes you understand.

So, grrl, or Chicken (nice avatar change btw...little blurry though) or anyone else it's all yours! Singing >>>>>>"I wash my hands of this demolition, DIE if you want to...you Misguided Martyr"<<<<doing my best Pontious Pilot imitation from JC Superstar (now I am really dating myself )

And I am leaving that stinking lime colored liquid filled, half deflated, kiddie pool, right here in the middle of the thread. PLONK!

Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    First I dissolve (pun intended) any responsibility I have for anything activity related to the Lime Jello Extravaganza. All I wanted to do was to get some Treo photo footage for my, uhm, collection. Purely for artistic purposes you understand.

So, grrl, or Chicken (nice avatar change btw...little blurry though) or anyone else it's all yours! Singing >>>>>>"I wash my hands of this demolition, DIE if you want to...you Misguided Martyr"<<<<doing my best Pontious Pilot imitation from JC Superstar (now I am really dating myself )

And I am leaving that stinking lime colored liquid filled, half deflated, kiddie pool, right here in the middle of the thread. PLONK!

Man, what's up with you, green dragon? You could have sold the rights to Oops first instead of just dropping it off!!
    Man, what's up with you, green dragon? You could have sold the rights to Oops first instead of just dropping it off!!
    Oops in charge of Jell-O-Fighting? That low-grade feline that is forever-searching for his Shiny Helmet in his diapers: To be in charge? (I say: ACD keep that job, the girls love ya and you know it)
    And by the way, Oops, are you by any chance related to that other feline who frequents this thread and bashes men, I believe his name is Hairy Potter?
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    in fact, Scotland was owned by the late Bob Hope and in his will, apparantly, he bequethed it to Ralph Lauren, Chandler from "Friends" and Bob the Builder on the condition that they turn it into a theme park.
    It's just music CDs that are illegal. BTW...isnt musik that kind of cereal??
    clairegrrl, are you making fun of me?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Ya might as well take it with you, T-Rex boy. I hope you can wrap your mind around this concept, but you have the wrong flavor. Lime is out. It was decided that since Chick and I both have red bikinis that we would use cherry Jell-O.

Are you ever incompetent: inĚcomĚpeĚtent adj.
    Not qualified in legal terms: a defendant who was incompetent to stand trial.
    Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application.
    Devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action.

Got It!
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    Oops in charge of Jell-O-Fighting? That low-grade feline that is forever-searching for his Shiny Helmet in his diapers:
    Hey you in the pink pajamas...another one that thinks he's cute. If that location you give is correct. That puts you at the intersection of Church Street and Settle Highway, just outside of Giggleswick. You English have such quant names for places. In my book that makes you another of PeterBrown's **** buddies.

That's just my opinion