View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 245 of 307 FirstFirst ... 145195235240241242243244245246247248249250255295 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,900 of 6123
    Here's a great pic of the Gates.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Sigh, back to the lowlands, and to work... there is snow, too, but it is not quite the same.

Btw, in the picture you can sort of guess where the glacier now starts (middle of the picture in the left part) - it used to come down almost all the way into the valley 50 years ago. Now why did I mention this...? I forgot!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Thanks for the info - though it seems to be the wrong thread... I'll post it somewhere else
    BTW - forgot to say your knowledge of size of VS models lingerie collections was spot on
    The result of long-lasting experience!
    Hey Chicky! Your avatar looks like some kind of bizarre aquatic Bumblebee.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    But I don't sting in water!
    I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Hey Chicky! Your avatar looks like some kind of bizarre aquatic Bumblebee.
    She keeps changing her avatar almost as quickly as she posts. Very talented girl. And it looks like she's a good swimmer. Have you ever thought of hiring her, ACD? I mean, to work for VS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    She keeps changing her avatar almost as quickly as she posts. Very talented girl. And it looks like she's a good swimmer. Have you ever thought of hiring her, ACD? I mean, to work for VS?
    Actually, no. I never did give it any thought. She is cute as a button but I don't think she would make a good model. You see, occasionally, a shoot would require a picture of the model with her mouth closed and not talking....and I think we have established that in Chickens case that never happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    You see, occasionally, a shoot would require a picture of the model with her mouth closed and not talking....and I think we have established that in Chickens case that never happens.
    Good point. Would a Duck Tape solve the problem?
    ACD and Tulip are riding to the nearby ice-cream parlor to meet JP. Tulip looked at ACD, and said, "Since one and six is six, is two and five ten?"
    "Nope", smiled ACD, "two and five is twelve."
    Tulip looked puzzled, as always, "So what's 3 and 3?"
    "Seventeen," ACD answered with fire in his breath.
    Explain the math here.
    I really don't think this should be discussed here in public... Besides, 12, or even 17 times? That's really hard to believe, I think ACD was just just bragging!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I really don't think this should be discussed here in public... Besides, 12, or even 17 times? That's really hard to believe, I think ACD was just just bragging!

Number of woman in our respective Harems?

You know how people talk about "the Good Ol' Days"? I miss those days of yore. Especially the part about woman being Chattel. Those were the good old days.

The wench starts off the day with a smart-*** remark? Sell her on the dock to a bunch of drunken sailors. Those were the days!

OK, a hint to my puzzle. The key word is riding.
    Ok, I am DEFINITELY not going to add more comments to this...
    Nice article. There is one thing I don't get: "The system wirelessly transmits audio and video (with an infrared option) to Policemen outside during dangerous search operations" - is that possible at all? I thought infrared does not go through walls?
    ACD and Tulip are riding to the nearby ice-cream parlor to meet JP. Tulip looked at ACD, and said, "Since one and six is six, is two and five ten?"
    "Nope", smiled ACD, "two and five is twelve."
    Tulip looked puzzled, as always, "So what's 3 and 3?"
    "Seventeen," ACD answered with fire in his breath.
    Explain the math here.
    Hi, all.

Very busy with work and icky business travel of late.

I don't *think* anyone answered this....

When I read it I thought of gearing, but it didn't make sense right a away because I've never had a bike with 7 rear gears. Anyway, I think these are the positions of the front and rear gear levers for a bike with 7 rear gears are 3 or more front gears.

--Mike
    Anyhow, watch out for dogs, they are clearly a security risk:

http://www.engadget.com/entry/1234000547032961/
    I was thinking clueless bimbos were a security risk....
    Speaking about pets, and avatars (and evolution? )...

http://www.halfgiraffe.com/giraffe.html
    personally I'm more a cat man myself
    Is that why you have a cat in your avatar?

Or, do you mean this
    cat man?
    personally I'm more a cat man myself
    Welcome to the club. I change my own litter box, do you?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    clulup: meow, meow - its a tri not a cat
    Well, I am just a biologist, what do I know about cats?! Small wonder your are better at counting, as a mathematician!
    Welcome back Mike. How’s Kitty doing?
    She has stabilized again, at least for now. And she still seems happy. It's sort of a continuing battle. And, unlike Oops, she just won't use her litter box about half the time. <...sigh...> At least her urine is very dilute since her kidneys don't really functional well....

And you get the prize of your choice for answering the puzzle
    Ah, well, I am a simple man. (Hey! That is *not* redundant!) And since your courier for physical goods seems rather unreliable, how about e-mailing a nice revealing photo? (Hey, I am not a dirty old man! I am not that old at all!!)

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Small wonder your are better at counting, as a mathematician!
    Reminds me of a comment from a math geek friend at a restaurant:

Jim: Hey, Sam, you calculate what we each owe. You're the math major!
    Sam: That's arithmetic, not math. Never confuse the two!