View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 244 of 307 FirstFirst ... 144194234239240241242243244245246247248249254294 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 6123
    Well, I guess I will go back to the old tried and true Drache. It was too frustrating using the other avatar...everytime I looked at it I wanted to see it better, but I didn't want the image to be too good 'cause it's a PG audience after all.

Come to think of it though, you know what makes me angry!!! (not really) Is the fact that Cosmo is displayed in the checkout line with cover stories like, "The Big Org__M and how to get your man to help" and "100 tips to drive your man wild in...." and has some 3/4 naked women displayed. But Playboy or other "men's" magazines are relagated to the top rack of the dirty magazine rack. While some of those magazines deserve to be covered up, some of the headlines on the women's mags are like WOW! Can they say that!! by the way guys, if you haven't read those magazines you should. They got info in there I spent 30 years trying to figure out. ;-)
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    by the way guys, if you haven't read those magazines you should. They got info in there I spent 30 years trying to figure out. ;-)
    And the most important portion you have written with the smallest fonts possible?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    ... But Playboy or other "men's" magazines are relagated to the top rack of the dirty magazine rack.
    I think it is time for us to yell: We’re sick and tired of this, and we won’t take it anymore!
    (And I don’t care if ChickenNoodles is going to neuter me for that! )
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I been listening to the Country Western station lately. I never really did before and they have some great lyrics to some of those songs. My current favorite is "My give-a-damn is busted". This girl (Jodi Messina?) sings that she doens't care that her ex is upset and wants to come back and is crying in the front yard because her "give a damn is busted". Hilarious!!

They got funny, poignant, sad, uplifting, patriotic, kick-*** and take names....

But they don't got W.Axel Rose and Slash!!! Welcome to the Jungle Baby!!!
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ndsound.php

If you haven't seen the movie you really have to. But don't blame me if you don't like it. You have to be in the right mood.

My Girls and I walk around the house saying stuff like, "But My lips hurt real bad" and, "Your ruining my friggin life"
    I been listening to the Country Western station lately. I never really did before and they have some great lyrics to some of those songs. My current favorite is "My give-a-damn is busted". This girl (Jodi Messina?) sings that she doens't care that her ex is upset and wants to come back and is crying in the front yard because her "give a damn is busted". Hilarious!!

They got funny, poignant, sad, uplifting, patriotic, kick-*** and take names....

But they don't got W.Axel Rose and Slash!!! Welcome to the Jungle Baby!!!
    Country music can be hilarious, I agree.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I've found a way to keep both ACD and clulup happy at the same time - a VS puzzle!

Two VS models, Mandy and Marcia, were talking about their collection of fine silk lingerie. They noticed that if Mandy sold Marcia seven pieces of underwear, Mandy would have exactly as many as Marcia.

On the other hand, if Marcia sold Mandy seven silk frilly things, then Mandy would have exactly twice as many as Marcia. How many pieces of fine lingerie did each have?
    My guess is that Marcia can change her lingerie daily for five weeks without worrying about washing, while Mandy can do the same for seven weeks... (assuming they wear each piece only once without washing in between).

That's a lot of lingerie! They must get the stuff cheap from VS, or earn a lot from modelling...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hum...most women wash their lingerie more often than that.....
    I thought it depended on how much time they actually spent IN the lingerie.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Hum...most women wash their lingerie more often than that.....
    You wear your lingerie less often than once without washing it in between? Meaning you don't wear lingerie, but constantly wash it, or what? Puzzling! Post pictures...!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    As you can see, they are nicely washed
    Who gave you my wifes picture!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    ACD will be very pleased to hear that answer is: NOT ENOUGH!

Yesssssssssssssssssssss

Do the chickens have large talons?
    What now? Chick-Dance is your wife??
    Today was the day of the Swiss Championships in Mobile Phone Throwing. This sport has so far been dominated by the Finn (people from Finland, home of Nokia). The next World Championships in Mobile Phone Throwing will take place on August 27, in case somebody wants to challenge the Finn in this new sport which is expected to become an Olympic discipline in 2012...
    Yesterday we had dinner in a funny restaurant. The room had a window through which one could see into a big hutch with chicks and bunnies. This must have been the most frustrating evening for a dog on the other side of the window. All evening, the bunnies and chicks were right there, in front of his mouth, but he just couldn't get them....

Must be a bit like a dragon surrounded by VS models without - well, you know...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BTW, cool picture, Tulip. Did you take it? I like that the restaurant allows people to eat in it too
    Of course I took it - first with the Treo, but it looked pathetic, then with a real camera.

I was hoping one could pick the chicken or the bunny one wanted to eat, but apparently it doesn't work that way there. Food was great anyway.
    Played cinema roulette tonight and ended up at Sideways. If you have not seen this movie do so immediately...it is too entertaining to miss...
    Very clever, ChickenNoodles. You keep surprising me with your cleverness...
    I am sure by now many have heard about the "Gates" in central park (click), by Christo and Jeanne-Claude. Well, there's another "Gates" that is now being shown in Massachusetts and it is just too cute, not to mention that the artist is much more adorable than Christo (sorry) (click)
    -Michael Pritchard

I MISSED the photo session again, sh00t! OK, ACD or ChickenNoodles, let's post the picture again...
    -Michael Pritchard
    Say, is that a freestyle stroke (your avatar)?
    -Michael Pritchard
    I am sure by now many have heard about the "Gates" in central park (click), by Christo and Jeanne-Claude.
    Have you seen "the Gates" live and in 3d, do you like them? I've seen a few pictures before, but when I look at the ones shown in the link you provided, it doesn't really look impressive any more. A bit constricting even, if that's the word?