View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 24 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 6123
  1. #461  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    In the UK you say Bugger Off, Sod Off, P*ss Off....but in keeping with the topic of this thread Duck Off!
    Now now, there's no use keeping yourself in denial you know. 8-)
    Do you want a signed photo?
    Animo et Fide
  2. #462  
    PeterPan-Brown and clairegrrl, may I offer my service as a truce-making genius (or rather Guinea Pig)?
    (And don't let my avatar fool you. I am much more assertive than I look)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  3. #463  
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    ...but in keeping with the topic of this thread Duck Off!
    Now that's clever! But I am not taking sides
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  4. #464  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Don't underestimate my strength

    Smell isn't everything you know.

    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  5. #465  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Of course, I borrowed from her tons of CDs to burn unto my iPod, but that's another argument for it, don't you think?)
    In Switzerland it is legal to make a copy of a musik CD and give it to friends or relatives (sharing files with strangers is illeagal though). Is that the same in the US? So (I mean at least in theory) if we claim to be friends (...), I could burn a DVD full of my favourite iPod files and send them to you? What does our resident lawyer Muziek think about this, or does anybody else know?
  6. #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Smell isn't everything you know.
    With H2S stink egg bombs, very powerful than you think.... :-)
  7. #467  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    In Switzerland it is legal to make a copy of a musik CD and give it to friends or relatives (sharing files with strangers is illeagal though). Is that the same in the US? So (I mean at least in theory) if we claim to be friends (...), I could burn a DVD full of my favourite iPod files and send them to you?
    It is illegal to make copies for purposes other than backup and you can only play the CD for your own enjoyment. If shared or displayed to public, you are in violation.
  8. #468  
    [QUOTE=Chick-Dance]My friend has so many CDs at home, her "media/TV room's" wall at her house is covered with them. One would argue that accumulating so many CDs is not only costly but it takes room. Put it all into one little-pod and you are free to roam. No clutter, no shelves loaded with CDs, la, la, la... (Of course, I borrowed from her tons of CDs to burn unto my iPod, but that's another argument for it, don't you think?)

    so..do you chuck out all your cd's after you load them onto the ipod ? nah..of course not...so basically they're all still there plus you have the added clutter of an ipod !!
    goodness gracious..howz about that then ??
  9. #469  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    ROTFLMAO
    crikey..what does ROTFLMAO mean ??!!
  10. #470  
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    crikey..what does ROTFLMAO mean ??!!
    Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #471  
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    so..do you chuck out all your cd's after you load them onto the ipod ? nah..of course not...so basically they're all still there plus you have the added clutter of an ipod !!
    goodness gracious..howz about that then ??
    iPods or similar devices only weigh about as much as two CDs, so "added clutter" doesn't really fit. Plus, you can always listen to that piece of musik you feel like at that moment. They are also great in the car and don't cost more than a CD changer. One day you will have one, too, believe me .
  12. #472  
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    crikey..what does ROTFLMAO mean ??!!
    ACDriver is crikey???
  13. #473  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL

    So you are the self-declared organizer of the event, ha? May I remind you that the JellO fight idea was clairegrrl's.
    I believe that ACDriver has been the rights to the JellO fight. He's been dragging that pool of green slime from thread to thread trying very hard to start a fight between the ladies.
  14. #474  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Just did my laundry last night and used lots of bleach: I am clear to go, Master of JellO Ceremonies
    (And do you have a date yet for the Big JellO Fight?)
    Don't you have to go on the hour, every hour, that's why you've got that diaper with you every day?
  15. #475  
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I'm just upset cos I've missed out on all these bikini shots, back to a pc tomorrow! The pics had better still be up or there'll be trouble...
    I missed this one, did clairgrrl posted the pics?
  16. #476  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    PeterPan-Brown and clairegrrl, may I offer my service as a truce-making genius (or rather Guinea Pig)?
    (And don't let my avatar fool you. I am much more assertive than I look)
    PB and clairegrrl, make sure you bring lots of hand wipes just in case you start negotiation with Oops as your arbiter....
  17. #477  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    PB and clairegrrl, make sure you bring lots of hand wipes just in case you start negotiation with Oops as your arbiter....
    I carry that stuff with me, you are in good hands
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I believe that ACDriver has been the rights to the JellO fight. He's been dragging that pool of green slime from thread to thread trying very hard to start a fight between the ladies.
    Although technically true, may I point you to thread #621 in which I officially accepted Chickie-Nuggie's own invitation to a (one-on-one) JellO fight. That thread, by the way, is the highlight of my career; I printed the page and added it to my resume file!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  18. #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    ACDriver is crikey???
    shhhhh, that's my SecretAgent name...ssshhhhhh
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #479  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    I missed this one, did clairgrrl posted the pics?
    mahahahahahahajha
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  20. #480  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    mahahahahahahajha
    Geez... come you ole' dragon, can you please share that picture of clairgrrl, pullezzz!!!

Posting Permissions