View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 24 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728293474124 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    In the UK you say Bugger Off, Sod Off, P*ss Off....but in keeping with the topic of this thread Duck Off!
    Now now, there's no use keeping yourself in denial you know. 8-)
    Do you want a signed photo?
    Animo et Fide
    PeterPan-Brown and clairegrrl, may I offer my service as a truce-making genius (or rather Guinea Pig)?
    (And don't let my avatar fool you. I am much more assertive than I look)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    ...but in keeping with the topic of this thread Duck Off!
    Now that's clever! But I am not taking sides
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Don't underestimate my strength

Smell isn't everything you know.

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Of course, I borrowed from her tons of CDs to burn unto my iPod, but that's another argument for it, don't you think?)
    In Switzerland it is legal to make a copy of a musik CD and give it to friends or relatives (sharing files with strangers is illeagal though). Is that the same in the US? So (I mean at least in theory) if we claim to be friends (...), I could burn a DVD full of my favourite iPod files and send them to you? What does our resident lawyer Muziek think about this, or does anybody else know?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Smell isn't everything you know.
    With H2S stink egg bombs, very powerful than you think.... :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    In Switzerland it is legal to make a copy of a musik CD and give it to friends or relatives (sharing files with strangers is illeagal though). Is that the same in the US? So (I mean at least in theory) if we claim to be friends (...), I could burn a DVD full of my favourite iPod files and send them to you?
    It is illegal to make copies for purposes other than backup and you can only play the CD for your own enjoyment. If shared or displayed to public, you are in violation.
    [QUOTE=Chick-Dance]My friend has so many CDs at home, her "media/TV room's" wall at her house is covered with them. One would argue that accumulating so many CDs is not only costly but it takes room. Put it all into one little-pod and you are free to roam. No clutter, no shelves loaded with CDs, la, la, la... (Of course, I borrowed from her tons of CDs to burn unto my iPod, but that's another argument for it, don't you think?)

so..do you chuck out all your cd's after you load them onto the ipod ? nah..of course not...so basically they're all still there plus you have the added clutter of an ipod !!
    goodness gracious..howz about that then ??
    ROTFLMAO
    crikey..what does ROTFLMAO mean ??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off.
    so..do you chuck out all your cd's after you load them onto the ipod ? nah..of course not...so basically they're all still there plus you have the added clutter of an ipod !!
    goodness gracious..howz about that then ??
    iPods or similar devices only weigh about as much as two CDs, so "added clutter" doesn't really fit. Plus, you can always listen to that piece of musik you feel like at that moment. They are also great in the car and don't cost more than a CD changer. One day you will have one, too, believe me .
    ACDriver is crikey???
    LOL

So you are the self-declared organizer of the event, ha? May I remind you that the JellO fight idea was clairegrrl's.
    I believe that ACDriver has been the rights to the JellO fight. He's been dragging that pool of green slime from thread to thread trying very hard to start a fight between the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Just did my laundry last night and used lots of bleach: I am clear to go, Master of JellO Ceremonies
    (And do you have a date yet for the Big JellO Fight?)
    Don't you have to go on the hour, every hour, that's why you've got that diaper with you every day?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I'm just upset cos I've missed out on all these bikini shots, back to a pc tomorrow! The pics had better still be up or there'll be trouble...
    I missed this one, did clairgrrl posted the pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    PeterPan-Brown and clairegrrl, may I offer my service as a truce-making genius (or rather Guinea Pig)?
    (And don't let my avatar fool you. I am much more assertive than I look)
    PB and clairegrrl, make sure you bring lots of hand wipes just in case you start negotiation with Oops as your arbiter....
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    PB and clairegrrl, make sure you bring lots of hand wipes just in case you start negotiation with Oops as your arbiter....
    I carry that stuff with me, you are in good hands
    I believe that ACDriver has been the rights to the JellO fight. He's been dragging that pool of green slime from thread to thread trying very hard to start a fight between the ladies.
    Although technically true, may I point you to thread #621 in which I officially accepted Chickie-Nuggie's own invitation to a (one-on-one) JellO fight. That thread, by the way, is the highlight of my career; I printed the page and added it to my resume file!
    -Michael Pritchard
    ACDriver is crikey???
    shhhhh, that's my SecretAgent name...ssshhhhhh
    I missed this one, did clairgrrl posted the pics?
    mahahahahahahajha
    mahahahahahahajha
    Geez... come you ole' dragon, can you please share that picture of clairgrrl, pullezzz!!!