View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 237 of 307 FirstFirst ... 137187227232233234235236237238239240241242247287 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,740 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Why don't I just hold it out the friggin' window?

I still think I should just Bi#$h-Slap the driver with the pistol and tell him to roll....for that matter why the hell don't I take a cab? Why would I ride in a bus? I don't do buses. I think I would just call up a limo service and pick up some ladies and ...well....uh, go fishing!
    I'm with you on this one. I mean, isn't the whole story really just a thinly veiled fantasy about showing big and small rods in public busses, and all that jazz? No wonder the driver refused transport, before the whole thing was properly covered! What would you say when suddenly a guy shows up, one hand around his rod, as if that was normal on a bus? Wouldn't you send him away, too, without giving a damn about sizes?

And now they are trying to sell us the story in the graph below? (Don't worry, no parental guidance necessary, unless your fantasy is totally weird, in which case parental guidance would be of little help anyway.) Hard to believe, isn't it? I mean, the rule "prohibits anyone from carrying stuff on the bus longer than 4 feet". Are you or are you not carrying "stuff longer than 4 feet", when you carry a rod of 5 feet in a 3 times 4 feet box... If I am not allowed to carry a gun, am I allowed to carry a gun in a box? What happens if somebody is admitted on the bus under the circumstances described, and then suddenly takes out his rod in order to show it to the woman sitting next to him? Highly philosophical questions of course. I leave them to you to solve, time to go to bed here!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Everyone who knows Chick knows that she's a baseball fan(atic)! So here's a cute baseball puzzle for you.
    ACD, who plays for the mighty Boston Red Sox, is at the plate. tjd, the handsome pitcher, pitches the ball. ACD hits the ball: A long fly ball to the right field corner.
    Mike, the outfielder for the Sox runs and catches the ball, but at the last second he drops it -- on purpose! Why in the world does he do this?
    It's a foul ball, with less than two out, in the bottom of the 9th, and the go ahead run on third.
    (Edit: They're not at home - bottom of the 9th and they're in the field, and the right field corner in Fenway is pretty much all fair territory.)
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    LOL I have been there and should have remembered that. Your answer is correct. And I am a huge MetsFan as well
    They might actually be good this year... Beltran, Pedro. Too bad we missed out on Delgado. Stupid state income tax.

I need to get to Fenway sometime... it's kinda hard now that I live on the west coast. I do usually manage to get to two or three Mets games every year, though.
    I got it, but I think I'll let someone else handle this one.
    You are on the west coast? Ouch... I am planning on doing another baseball trip this summer... can't wait
    Bah. When I first moved out here (three and a half years ago now.. wow), I wanted to drive cross country during the summer and see games at as many different stadiums as possible. I couldn't find anyone who could take the time off and do it with me, though.

I haven't even been to all five stadiums in California... not since the Padres got a new one, anyway.
    Mostly off net w/the computer and only marginal w/Treo, but that won't stop me from asking what I won, Chick!?
    ACD arranged the 10 phony coins into a pile...
    Am I totally missing the point, or does the quote above mean that he already formed all 10 coins into a pile, and so there they are?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    OK I can't resist so I'll post the answer in white. Highlight below to see it...
    There are ten piles with ten coins... number the piles 1 through 10. Take 1 coin from pile 1, 2 from pile 2, 3 from pile 3, etc... and put them on the scale (at the same time, but keep them in separate piles, so you can put them back in the right piles).

If they all weighed 1 gram, this would be 55 grams. It will be some number more or less than this. The fake pile is the one thats the difference between 55 and the measured weight. If it's 2 grams too heavy or too light, pile 2 was the fake coins.
    In my effortless approach to make sure Tulip does not google the answer
    My lawyer recommended the following answer to this preposterous allegation:

1. I don't google answers. !!!
    2. Why should I, after posting a problem with the same solution 983 post ago?
    3. I was still able to google the puzzle above! You are misunderestimating my googleability!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Hey, I just transferred my first movie onto my new SD card, just for the fun of it... It's really cool, Kinoma worked like a charm. Although this could ultimately make me think of the T650 a little bit more, because of the better screen resolution...
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Google husbands, how clever! but is it necessary - and is it (the plural bit) legal apart from utah?
    Made me wonder, too... I was thinking of suggesting some search terms for her search, like "Treocentral clulup send private message", but then I remembered that I am already married...
    as to the fishing rod, well surely if ACD is greater than 5 feet all he had to do was slip it inside his shirt & trousers and stand all the way back to the city?
    Now THAT sounds like a good idea, I find it more convincing than the other story! But shouldn't ACD leave it in his clothes all the time?
    What movie you watching clulup?
    "Watching" is a bit of an exaggeration, but I transferred "Matrix Revolutions" which I have on DVD. I guess it is not the best movie to watch on a Treo, maybe Woody Allen or something else more speach-oriented would be more fun. It was my first trial, and surprisingly, it worked right away, which does not always seem to be the case judging from some posts here on TC and on MTDN.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    ... there's always the utah solution

husbands and wives - now wasn't that a woody allen film?

I'll give that kinoma a try when the 650 comes to the uk - which should be soon according to other threads
    You once mentioned using the Treo as a mp3-Player. The Real player is actually quite good in my view. It is free, and apart from mp3 it supports the AAC files from iTunes (only the ones ripped from CD, not the copyright-protected ones from the iTunes shop), and also e.g. Windoze Media Files. So you can get a decent, iTunes-compatible MP3 player for almost no money, just a few bucks for an SD card.

The latest Kinoma player also supports iTunes files, and just about every other file format I know, including video files of course, but only in the "3 EX" version which costs like US$20. Not sure about Mac versions, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    "Watching" is a bit of an exaggeration, but I transferred "Matrix Revolutions" which I have on DVD. I guess it is not the best movie to watch on a Treo.
    Matrix Revolutions couldn't be any worse to watch on a Treo than it was in the movie theater. God that movie sucked. It completely ruined a good franchise.

Neo: "How is it that I can use my powers in the real world?"

Oracle: "Oh, it would take too long explain Neo."

ME: TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN?!?! Is that the best crapass explanation the writers could think of??? What a cop out! What a load of rubbish. Way to ruin a franchise guys!

I can't believe you bought that movie Clulup. I'm disappointed in you. If you can buy into that explanation enough to spend money on the DVD, then I think you got no business shooting any more holes in Bush's WMD stories!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    May I remind you that this is an apolitical thread sir?
    Yes I know. That's why I put a lot of smiley faces after the comment. Didn't want a political "discussion" to break out in this cozy thread. I was only trying to emphasize how incredibly absurd that explanation was in Matrix Revolutions. God, how I HATED that movie!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    A Victoria's Secret garment that didn't fit me well anyhow
    Hmm. That might be hard to explain to the wife. How about just a pic of you in a VS garment that does fit (at least sort of).
    I suppose that would be easier to explain to the wife?
    Actually, yes!
    Nice avatar, but so tiny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Nice avatar, but so tiny!
    Shoot, I missed it. Now it is back to farting in water avatar
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    What do you call a man with half a brain?
    *- Gifted.
    If men with half brains are gifted imagine how smart men with whole brains are.... This is when I say, "Thanks G_d I am a man!"
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Now where is Mr. Crowe? What's he up 2 now?
    -Michael Pritchard