View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 232 of 307 FirstFirst ... 132182222227228229230231232233234235236237242282 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,640 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL… That is just too funny: Billie is using a Mac. Even today!!! But he sure sells lots of them-inferior Windows apps….
    Makes you wonder about Apple/Macintosh: They have had the superior, more innovative, nicer looking product for more than 20 years, and still were not able to maintain more than 2 % market share. Tragic, isn't it?

Time for Linux/OpenOffice/Firefox etc. to take over!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    So PPC didn't do the trick for you?)
    Okay, note to self. The "I caught you a delicious bass" line is a non-starter. Let's just say that I have tried it a few times and have seen the "cold fish" look.

The PPC is just a Tad too big. For me it crosses the line between cool and geeky. It is a very very cool device though.

Sun dial?...hmmmm naw, I don't think thats going to cut it. Besides, when I pull out the old 600 people say, "Hey!, they still make those?" It's old old old old. I need cutting edge...and uh, excuse me, Ipod? Ipod is what "Trolley People" use...oh Puhlease! You can buy an Ipod in Costco!! Sorry a little too mainstream for me.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Besides, when I pull out the old 600 people say, "Hey!, they still make those?" It's old old old old. I need cutting edge...and uh, excuse me, Ipod? Ipod is what "Trolley People" use...oh Puhlease! You can buy an Ipod in Costco!! Sorry a little too mainstream for me.
    So the problem seems to be that there isn't any better/cooler toy around right now than the Treo...

Here in Europe you might buy a UMTS phone (post GSM ultrafast etc.), with Video-Conferencing and TV via phone line etc. ability, but I don't really see the point in that either, and the costs for the data transfer are simply not worth it, IMHO...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Okay, note to self. The "I caught you a delicious bass" line is a non-starter. Let's just say that I have tried it a few times and have seen the "cold fish" look.
    Not even when you do the Groucho Marx eyebrow twitch?? That's surprising...

However, in honor of Mr. Marx: Did you know that after he died, his children found a gag letter in which he requested to be burried on top of Marilyn Monroe? Sounds like a good idea, no?
    When is your birthday?
    WHAT????

Oh, and you so missed my birthday. Now I am really hurt!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Dat is moi. And the scary thing is that you guyz have seen so many of my avatars that you begin to think that I look famous...
    I've seen this thread but never been in it. Being it's soooooooo long, I feel like I need to buy Cliffnotes to figure out what's going on. As if that confusion wasn't enough, now Chick-Dance says she looks like a Giraffe. I'm soooooo confused!!!
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C
    As if that confusion wasn't enough, now Chick-Dance says she looks like a Giraffe. I'm soooooo confused!!!
    If you were a chicken, wouldn't you dream of being a long-legged giraffe, wandering majestically through the savannah? Why not let her think we believe she is a giraffe?
    Giraffes have the added benefit of being difficult to cook on a conventional grill. So they have that going for them. I bet no one has ever cooked a "beer can giraffe" either.
    How the hell do you spell that frickin' word...delicous, delicoaus...ah hell where is Alli B when you need her? i before e except after c when the moon is full and the Y is like a vowel or something!!
    Like every regular's here, AlliB has been seduced to MTDN. They made her one of the moderators in there. Now everyone is free to mispell, misquote, whatever, without the English police.
    Giraffes have the added benefit of being difficult to cook on a conventional grill. So they have that going for them. I bet no one has ever cooked a "beer can giraffe" either.
    Regarding giraffes, one might also add that according to Sigmund Freud in his interpretation of the case of "Little Hans", the long neck of the giraffe symbolizes.... aargh, no, I can't say it, it is really too stupid!! I stick with Sir Peter Medawar, winner of the Noble Prize for medicine, who called Freud's "psychoanalytic theory the most stupendous intellectual confidence trick of the twentieth century". Medawar was certainly right about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Even if its not my birthday for a few months yet I'm sure I deserve a treat (like I'm sure you do too!)

Good morning, our blond giraffe, what nice long legs you have Now what would freud have to say about that?
    That your hor@y and would like some giraffe tail?

I covet the boat in your avatar jpahl......that qualifies as a toy doesn't it?
    You make good points. How come?
    It's easy to do when you have one on your head like I do.
    Good morning, our blond giraffe, what nice long legs you have Now what would freud have to say about that?
    That's not difficult to guess: that they are a symbol of you-know-what and that you subconsciously want to follow poor old Oedipus' example...

Now, regarding those long, torpedo-shaped structures in you present avatar...
    hey, clulup you anywhere near geneva? A friend there sent me this link to some photos - looks v. cold!

http://yak.photo.free.fr/Pages_Leman...neveGlace.html
    I guess everything is near everything in Switzerland for some standards (it's about 300km/170 miles from Zurich to Geneva ). Very nice pictures, though, thanks for posting!

Temperature right now is cold for Swiss standards, but again, nothing in comparison to what others endure (Minneapolis comes to mind):

HI: 27°F / -2°C
    LO: 15°F / -9°C

(This is from www.answers.com, the site mentioned by someone from this thread - what was her name again? Anyway, very cool site, thanks again for bringing it up, Ms. Chicken )
    Have fun, CD!

I didn't even know you needed special education!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    Now everyone is free to mispell, misquote, whatever, without the English police.
    I think we have to be careful with language. We should not condome typos, for instance.
    I think we have to be careful with language. We should not condome typos, for instance.
    .....or typo condoms either...especially if they are being worn at the time...
    On my Treo all day, in a special education conference:
    I guess you probably feel comfortable among your own....they probably don't mind your drooling....

the boat is alas not mine but ellens:[/url]
    jpahl, can you imagine the enormous stresses those outriggers must have to endure? Add the rolling moment of the boat with the shear stresses induced by the water and Holy Crap! those things have to be strong!! Thank God for Kevlar/Composites!!
    That's not difficult to guess: that they are a symbol of you-know-what and that you subconsciously want to follow poor old Oedipus' example...
    CD is jpahl's Mom????