View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 231 of 307 FirstFirst ... 131181221226227228229230231232233234235236241281 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Edible for sharks....
    Not only for sharks... is this where you are buying?
    http://www.romance-your-wife.com/sit...ct/617-5307106

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Edible for sharks....
    Isn't everything?
    Going to see “The Aviator” this evening.
    So, is it any good?

Did it remind you of ACDriver? He is still around, I can feel it, but alas, he didn't post for long. Is he too busy saving virgins again, or what could prevent him from posting?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Yes, has anyone spotted the old dragon? Is that red in the sky the setting sun or the flames of virgins being toasted? Was that steam in the hot-tub or a lizard's hot breath?

Well, to be perfectly honest, AC and I have been on a super top secret mission for the folks over at SI and VS. We were quite busy and thankfully we had one of these super cool, tres chic ultra geeky auto pilots that allowed AC to help me in the back of the airborne conveyance as we trekked from tropical paradise to tropical paradise and back again. And we have the photos to prove it.

Unfortunately, due to our personal "services" contracts, we are unable to disclose exact places or actual pictorial evidence for your review. If we did provide this, well then, we would have to hunt you all down. Or we could call our new friends that were flying the black helicopters we occasionally flitted about in due to the remote locations of some of our "under cover" work.

Hope you all understand.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Personally I think he forgot the difference between SAVING virgins and the act of UN-virgining the virgins…. OMG!
    I don't understand this remark. When somebody says "save the starving", it means "save them from starvation", right?

So "saving virgins" obviously has to mean "saving them from virginity", or am I the victim of a misunderstanding here?
    Personally I think he forgot the difference between SAVING virgins and the act of UN-virgining the virgins…. OMG!
    I think it worked that way in Andy Warhol's Dracula. Wow, was that a poorly done movie!
    Virginity is something sacred. That's why, the 4 times I have sold mine on e-bay, I make sure the woman is someone I would have remembered. Then I got married, so I figure it was unethical for me to continue to sell my virginity to the right buyer.
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron
    Virginity is something sacred. That's why, the 4 times I have sold mine on e-bay...
    The healing powers of the Jedi are truely surprising. I didn't know they can fully return to the previous state even after a blow like that (figuratively speaking of course!)!
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    The healing powers of the Jedi are truely surprising. I didn't know they can fully return to the previous state even after a blow like that (figuratively speaking of course!)!

It's not that hard (The healing part). Just have to close your eyes and repeat "It didn't happen". Also, alcohol helps. Alcohol is like Robitussin. It can cure just about anything. Never underestimate the power of the force.

One another point...I just put a bid on a house. It hurts me to see the prizes of houses in Long Island. Looking for a new job now to be able to pay for my mortgage.
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    CD, who dat? Looks familiar for some reason
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    CD, who dat? Looks familiar for some reason
    Paris Hilton? Nicole Ritchie? Hmmmm. Not really sure!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Thanks for the compliments!
    But do I really look like them?
    No. much better than those two even if you can't stand up straight.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Agreed. So sick of them

Hi all! Hope everyone is well ....even the Chicken!

Bizy bizy bizy just doesn't describe the insanity! East coast west coast Holland iceland ski trip with The Girls vegas arrrgghhhh!!!!

And I don't have a NEW TOY YET!! This 600 is so, so, passe! and the 650 just don't do it for me...the PPC didn't work for me, I .....need.....a ......new......toy!!!!!!

So let's see, gone for a while (or as CD says, "retired". Although she was able to keep her beak shut for what? 12 hours?) Anyway seems as though nothing has changed here....still non-stop double entandres...Chicken's teasing the boys with mystery avatars...clulup is slipping in really good ones as they fly over some heads.... You guys friggin' crack me up!

What else..?...... Has anyone seem Napoleon Dynamite? What a Farce!! too funny! But I think you need to be in the right mood, otherwise you gonna go, "What the hell is this about?" My family is walking around the house qouting it.... The best line is....delivered deadpan.... "I caught you a delicous bass."

How the hell do you spell that frickin' word...delicous, delicoaus...ah hell where is Alli B when you need her? i before e except after c when the moon is full and the Y is like a vowel or something!!

Well, I gotta stroll around the Vegas airport some more and try out my pick up lines on some unsuspecting tourist.... Hey Chicken! How would you react if someone stolled up beside you as you were playing the slots and said sotto voice, "I caught you a delicous bass" and then did a Groucho Marx eyebrow twitch? Killer huh? Man they are gonna be all over me like bees to honey!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Well, I gotta stroll around the Vegas airport some more and try out my pick up lines on some unsuspecting tourist.... Hey Chicken! How would you react if someone stolled up beside you as you were playing the slots and said sotto voice, "I caught you a delicous bass" and then did a Groucho Marx eyebrow twitch? Killer huh? Man they are gonna be all over me like bees to honey!!!
    Hey, you're back, cool!

Can you please have someone take a video of you approaching tourists, it sounds like great fun - Ok, even thinking of is great fun!

So PPC didn't do the trick for you? Why not?

I guess it would be difficult to suggest a new gadget (apart from iPod), but I came across an interesting application for the treo yesterday: Sun Compass. It tells you exactly where North is from the position of the sun at your location. Wouldn't it be cool to show this app too the blonde, long-legged flight attendant in the cockpit and tell her (sotto voce): "Isn't this cool? Thanks to this great tool I can finally tell where we are flying to... Would you like to have a look at it, too?" You may or may not want to add (still sotto voce of course) something like "It has a vibrate mode, too, you know?". Performing the Groucho Marx eyebrow twitch at this point could be a good idea, too.
    Dat is moi. And the scary thing is that you guyz have seen so many of my avatars that you begin to think that I look famous...
    Ok, that IS unfair... would you please stop flashing those avatars when decent people sleep on this side of the world?
    OK, here's my question of the day...

Who is this incredibly sexy young man?

Here's another pic, no less beguiling than the first one.

Too difficult? Here's a hint: These pictures were taken in 1985 by celebrity photographer Deborah Feingold shortly after the release of Windows 1.0. This information comes from Corbis.com, which has these photos in their database.

Ok, you've got it, it's lliB setaG!!! Who would have thought this sexy young man would be the richest man in the world some years later?

He is currently in Switzerland at the World Economic Forum. In case you are interested, tomorrow there is a discussion with him, Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Bono from U2, Thabo Mbeki, President of South Africa and Olusegun Obasanjo, President of Nigeria. Here's more.
    I did. Thanks

Welcome back, ACD!

Hey, Euros, it's not just yous guys missing the Chick avatars. My evenings are filled with either working, eating, working out or (eventually) sleeping. I hardly ever get a chance to check the board except between meetings at work.

We clearly need a CAR (Chick Avatar Recorder). The DVR did wonders for Janet Jackson, afterall!
    Did you sleep well?
    Very well, thank you. I was dreaming of giraffes and dancing roosters, among other things.