View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 23 of 307 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324252627283373123 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    However Jello Protocal still has you well behind Ooops....and no one really wants to get back into the pool after Ooops because of the nasty rumor surrounding the date that he last changed his undies.
    Just did my laundry last night and used lots of bleach: I am clear to go, Master of JellO Ceremonies
    (And do you have a date yet for the Big JellO Fight?)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I post this question as I read some of the latest posts: What goggles should I wear on Friday night when I meet with AFLAC?
    Why won't you just wear the goggles that cost $999.99?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    You Sir, Are and *****. And it takes one to know one.

No, wait, erase that second part, <<<<<<scrubbing furiusosly on laptap screen with eraser (or rubber as Hat would have you say)

Dambit, how do you erase these words! murrayalex you told me this would work!!

- leave me out of this !!! It's yer own fault matey.....
    Hey Gramps! You don't have to hit the "return key" on your computer when you get to the end of a line to start a new line. It will do that by itself.
    really ??!! perhaps some of us enjoy the tactile pleasure of hitting, ever so gingerly and with rapt,studious fluid motion...that damn fine return key...oh yeah baby that feels goooooooooooooooooood
    murrayalex, that is possibly the most scary avatar I have ever seen. AAaaarrrrggghhh!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    really ??!! perhaps some of us enjoy the tactile pleasure of hitting, ever so gingerly and with rapt,studious fluid motion...that damn fine return key...oh yeah baby that feels goooooooooooooooooood

ROTFLMAO
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I am seriously considering hiring Muziek, that New Yorkish gitarist-lawyer, to represent me in a lawsuit against Chick-Nuggets. I paid Chick something in a vicinity of $999.99 dollars for juicy information about herself, and she gave me bogus information, like dating Bill Clinton.
    I am asking this thread-goers at-large: Donít you think she ought to refund my money?

Yeah! Sue the pants off her!!

psst...let me know when the court date is okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Just did my laundry last night and used lots of bleach: I am clear to go, Master of JellO Ceremonies
    (And do you have a date yet for the Big JellO Fight?)

It's still TBDTBDTBD. $The$ $issue$ $is$ $one$ $of$ $liability$. $You$ $see$ $once$ $you$ $involve$ $lawyers$ $you$ $have$ $to$ $step$ $carefully$...$much$ $as$ $one$ $has$ $to$ $step$ $carefully$ $when$ $crossing$ $a$ $field$ $populated$ $with$ $lots$ $of$ $cows$.
    It's still TBDTBDTBD. $The$ $issue$ $is$ $one$ $of$ $liability$. $You$ $see$ $once$ $you$ $involve$ $lawyers$ $you$ $have$ $to$ $step$ $carefully$...$much$ $as$ $one$ $has$ $to$ $step$ $carefully$ $when$ $crossing$ $a$ $field$ $populated$ $with$ $lots$ $of$ $cows$.
    True, you don't want to wake the cows up. Not when what you're really after is a nice little calf.
    Animo et Fide
    I'll represent you Oops. But it's going to cost you.
    Look at him, Chick. He looks so unwanted and clueless. He needs help...
    Deal! Goodness, this was the easiest case I worked on
    Lunch break is over... Later.
    OK m00se and Schmoozer. Attached is my kibbutz experience. Read it at your own risk
    Thanks! I enjoyed reading it
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    -It's yer own fault matey.....
    Ohhh...looks like murrayalex took lessons on how to speak like a pirate. Maybe he just watched Master and Commander one time too many
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Hi Clairegrrl, still feeling grr? Or have you come to realise that you were only cross with me because you have a crush on me?

Seriously though, I am very sexist and think all women exist merely for my pleasure. It's a condition called philogyny.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    murrayalex, that is possibly the most scary avatar I have ever seen. AAaaarrrrggghhh!
    oh dear..I thought it was rather cool..it's not me of course
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Hi Clairegrrl, still feeling grr? Or have you come to realise that you were only cross with me because you have a crush on me?

Seriously though, I am very sexist and think all women exist merely for my pleasure. It's a condition called philogyny.
    In the UK you say Bugger Off, Sod Off, P*ss Off....but in keeping with the topic of this thread Duck Off!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Ohhh...looks like murrayalex took lessons on how to speak like a pirate. Maybe he just watched Master and Commander one time too many

ooohhhh.. I hate that stereotyping of us pirates..shiver me timbers young girl, oill be havin' ye walkin' the plank for that..
    I am willing to fight him in a JellO fight, one-on-one...
    You're on, Chicken-Nuggets! I'll kick your ****
    Next time spend less time searching your undies for pennies...
    For the record, I was searching for my hamburger that slipped down at McDonald's, not pennies!..
    -Michael Pritchard