View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 227 of 307 FirstFirst ... 127177217222223224225226227228229230231232237277 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 6123
    I noticed you have changes the words a bit, Chick
    Hello everyone, it is currently -20F outside in Minneapolis!
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Thanks for the article m00se. I cannot read it right now (on my Treo for the weekend), but since it is about Swiss (the airline), I am sure it isn't good news...

-20F in MN?? Can you tell us more about the history of this place? Why did people decide to start living there? Was it to prove it could be done?

I am sure it has one advantage for you (coming from the mild Mediterranean climate): Whenever your wife asks you something like "Do you really, really love me?", you can just say "Do you think I would live here otherwise?!".

It still is far too warm in Switzerland for this time of the year. I almost felt like taking off my pullover today and enjoy lunch in a T-shirt outside in the sun at 6000 feet, looking at the snow-covered mountains. I would post the picture I took with my Treo if my 600 could do that.

Happy weekend everybody!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    I can't believe this thread has 6322 replies. My goodness!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I can't believe this thread has 6322 replies. My goodness!!! LOL
    It is a history in the making, be part of it! And be a Chick chaser as a reward.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hey Chicky! Who's in your latest avatar?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    -20F?! Now who'd be crazy enough to live there?
    Do you know why Minneapolian's(??) wash their clothes in Tide?

Because it's too cold out-tide!
    Bunch of silly women
    (Oh, look, one of them is carrying a water bottle, gosh, that is so lame... )
    So I am guessing Muzie and Sis?
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    "yesterday" is lovely, but for some reason I prefer the version done by a certain british group - though this morning my iTunes is playing appalachian spring for a mellow sunday morning.

can that really be muziek? no guitar and no briefs (legal ones I mean)

as to -20F ..... ok, seriously that is too cold!
    Still dark here, cold, snow in the forcast, I fed the dog and cat and the rest of the family is still sleeping, lovely Sunday morning, quiet and peaceful with the small exception of the Metallica MUSIC ripping from my computer Speakers!!!!!!!

lol kidding.
    Hum...no comment regarding the others; I'll get in trouble. I am already in trouble...
    That was a very pretty avatar, ChickenNoodles - thanks for sharing. We won't tell Muzie and your sister about it, promise!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Still dark here, cold, snow in the forcast...
    Don't you live, like, in the south or somethin'?
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    as to -20F ..... ok, seriously that is too cold!
    People in MN are tough, jpahl. They are also nuts!
    -Michael Pritchard
    Hum...no comment regarding the others; I'll get in trouble. I am already in trouble...
    Whatever Chicken...your always in trouble

Though if that was Muzie on the left I think I may have to ask my current wife for a Day Pass......
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Though if that was Muzie on the left I think I may have to ask my current wife for a Day Pass......
    Wait a second, what do you mean by "if that was Muzie on the left...". You mean the fifties woman sipping a cup of coffee? Or... - did I miss an avatar while on the mobile formum?? Dang!!

Anyway, the weather was fantastic for sure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I noticed the absence of these individuals from AFLAC lately: ACD (are you divorced yet?), clulup (too cold for you to post?), Peter Brown (miss your British wit, man), ronbo2000 (now that the Chick has retired, what are you going to do? Who’s going to pay your salary?), Alli (the only sane person here and she left to MTDN), Schmoozer (are you off to China again?).
    Zitten zoet verkenner.
    Hello Muziek, how is it going? I have been on the road, but in south America not China.
    Greetings to everyone!
    I noticed a disturbing new trend on TC. Many liberal posters have flocked away to MyTreo.net. And you know what? After just reading clairegrrl's new thread and her twisted phobia about gays and Democrats, I understand why. TC has become a breeding ground for ultra conservative detestation that is sickening to my bones.
    But on the positive side, there's always AFLAAAAAAAAAAAAc! Long-live!
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Maybe I will give that mtdn place a spin after all!
    But please leave time in your schedule for this thread
    BTW, you'd find Muziek, ACD, Mike, Tulip, PB, Alli and many fine and fun people @ MTDN.
    Schmoozer: Gosh I agree with you on the new trend of "defection." Kinda sad but life goes on... What did you do in S.A. may I ask?
    Happy Monday and MLK Day to everyone
    Of course, this thread and a few others.

Sometimes that change of scenery does a person good ... we'll just have to see.
    I enjoyed reading this article
    My favorite:

Artist: Ashlee Simpson
    Company: Verizon Wireless
    The hook: Can you hear me now?

On a similar note: "Strawberry Fields" not forever after all....

The Liverpool children's home that inspired the Beatles' hit song is to close, officials said Wednesday. ... John Lennon wrote the song's dreamy lyrics about a time in his childhood when he lived near the Strawberry Fields orphanage.
    Well, any that I started, of course!!!
    Love your take on things Thanks
    Hey, how was your trip to the Alps? Were you cold? My feet are freezing right now, it is brrrr.....
    It was, in a word, fantastic. Bright blue sky, glistening snow, warm sun. We could eat outside on the terrace without jackets. I posted one of my Treo pics, remember? You can still have a look at it here - unlike your second-latest avatar, the one with the three beauties, which I missed!

Hey, today I met two old Treocentral/Visorcentral friends from long ago, after a break of almost a year, and not much posting before that: http://discuss.treocentral.com/showt...7&page=7&pp=20

KCannon was, if I remember correctly, the first woman poster who wasn't "closet-female". BobbyMike is a bit special, he is wrong most of the time if not always (meaning he doesn't share any of my views ), but he is quite ok nevertheless...
    Since this was a race thread for a while, here the latest Formula 1 news:

Is Ferrari's secret of success uncovered? Almost the whole team was caught in an attempt of getting the support of higher powers (see picture below)...
    Attached Images Attached Images