View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 223 of 307 FirstFirst ... 123173213218219220221222223224225226227228233273 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 6123
    I like Formula 1 more myself. One of the reasons I have to get all the extra sport channels. CART comes second. I cannot get into NASCAR for some reason. Actually have gone to NASCAR events. Also went to "Off-Road" events. Not for me..
    What do you guys think?
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron
    I like Formula 1 more myself. One of the reasons I have to get all the extra sport channels. CART comes second. I cannot get into NASCAR for some reason. Actually have gone to NASCAR events. Also went to "Off-Road" events. Not for me..
    What do you guys think?
    Been an F1 fan since the 1970's ... have followed Ferrari since the beginning ... from Niki Lauda to Michael Schumacher. Can't wait for the season to start again!

Like CART (sort of) and like the WRC. Not into NASCAR, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    ... from Niki Lauda to Michael Schumacher.
    Isn't Schumacher a jockey?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    And what a 'kewl' car there Mr. FloridaMan. I am very impressed....
    You are impressed by a fast car avatar? ChickenNoodles, you are easily impressed. Wait until you see my car
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Isn't Schumacher a jockey?
    That was Willie ...
    Are they related?
    I would have to say "no."

Michael Schumacher v. Willie Shoemaker
    I'm pulling for Montoya. I actually knew someone that worked @Indy for Guerrero a couple of years ago. Remember when he ran out of gas like 800 feet from the finish line? he was there. He is now a project manager in New York. Said it was basically the same job.
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    I think Montoya is the only driver that could give Schumacher a run for his money. I am sort of hoping that the season will progress like the 2003 season, rather than 2004. It got a little boring, but I never passed up the chance to watch on the Speed Channel.
    I am pulling for the Amish team with the horse and buggy. They do compete: No?
    They run the safety car!
    I am pulling for the Amish team with the horse and buggy. They do compete: No?
    Yes, but they are called Minardi.
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron
    What do you guys think?
    I like most types of auto racing. I was raised in a family that ran a car on local paved ovals (think pre-NASCAR), but I personally drive on the sports car circuits (mostly vintage groups). They are like completely different sports, but I enjoy both. I also think the WRC guys are cool to watch (I could *never* be a navigator - I get motion sick). I don't, however, get into drag racing. That's more pure reaction time and power. Not so much driving going on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Yes, but they are called Minardi.
    LMAO!!!!
    What’z so hard about driving fast anyway? You just get behind the wheels; press the paddle to the floor and K’boom! Men make it such a complicated thing, golly
    It is complicated because women have to put on makeup, check thier hair, yak on the phone -- all while driving. It's complcated because we have to watch out for them!!!!!
    Chickie -- Don't even think about it!
    I think it is complicated because men need to fondle women while they drive instead of watching the road. Of course, then men see a pretty woman walking by and they get into accidents because they lose touch with their fish.
    Women have fish now???
    If their fish get in the way of their brains, does it block their vision as well?
    Ouchy, ouch, ouch, ouch!!! Must have something to do with bikinis.
    Is there any other way?
    Oh, that's right ... I forgot ... it's all about you!! :d
    Hey girl: Congratulations on your 3000 posts. I fully support your temporary retirement. Go to Disney World and relax. Or Broadway...