View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 222 of 307 FirstFirst ... 122172212217218219220221222223224225226227232272 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 6123
    I don't think I missed that much, only 100 pages or so...
    Animo et Fide
    No, that would be, "Pardon the Interruption" or PTI for short!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Wonder where it came from???
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    A lucky girl you are to have men buying you presents!

I need to have women buying me presents!
    Working on it ... but they usually don't buy presents ... they want presents. I'm looking t be the receiver, not the giver!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    OK, only Tulip tired and got #1 correctly. I can see how interested you guyz are in famous women. Oye...
    Here are the women:
    1. Carly Fiorina is chairman and chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard
    2. Betanzos, Amalia - President/CEO, Wildcat Service Corp
    3. Katen, Karen - Vice President, Pfizer
    4. Minehan, Cathy - President & CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
    I was just getting ready to type those answers in ... Now I really do deserve a prize!
    After several crashes and a trip to a SprintPCS store (in which they have replaced my T650!), my T650 is finally working. It is a beautiful little device but if it wouldn't have been a gift I wouldn't have spent the money on it myself. My 2 cents n this issue
    So your first T650 was in working order for a total of 0 days? My Treo died today, too. At least this settles the question whether I should get a T650, because they will not be available before March, and I will not wait until then.

The only comforting thought is that Orange Switzerland gives away the T600 for the equivalent of US$235 "only" (one year contract), so that's what I will go for...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    OK, only Tulip tired and got #1 correctly. I can see how interested you guyz are in famous women. Oye...
    Here are the women:
    1. Carly Fiorina is chairman and chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard
    2. Betanzos, Amalia - President/CEO, Wildcat Service Corp
    3. Katen, Karen - Vice President, Pfizer
    4. Minehan, Cathy - President & CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
    Small wonder we did not recognize the pictures... more interested in internal values, you know?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Small wonder we did not recognize the pictures... more interested in internal values, you know?
    Famous to who Chicky? Not to me they ain't famous. If you had posted pictures of the Victoria Secret models I could have given you names......and birthdates, ....stats,....likes and dislikes.....turn ons and offs.......nicknames for there stuffed toys....you name it.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    I should advocate a bit for the T650 now that it is working (true, the 1st one became a "lemon" in a hurry but the 2nd one is great). The screen is absolutely fantastic: Crisp and bright. The camera is much better and the video clip app is much fun. Also, mathematically -- even-though it was a gift -- if I sell my T600 on eBay for $300, the T650 can repay itself by being a beautiful toy for about $119. Not bad. Golf clubs are much more expensive
    What about the "voice quality" issue? And of course the memory issue? Any problems with transistioning your info from the 600 to the 650?

I don't want to make this thread into a tech discussion...just curious....then we can go back to the endless flow of inane chatter and double entrendres.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Voice quality thus far is similar to the T600 in my opinionated-ear I really don't hear a difference. Having said that, I liked T-Mobile's coverage better than Sprint, but that has nothing to do with 650 v. 600.
    So you ditched T-Mo for Sprint? Understandable if you're not going out of the country but c'mon (wo)man...stick with us GSM folks, even if T-Mo never gets the 650 (in which case you could get an unlocked one and keep T-Mo as your carrier)...or join the 40million of us Cingulatts
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Wait-a-sec: You pay THEM and they tell you what THEY want?
    Yea, they're just like wives, except they are temporary. Oh wait, wives can be that way too ... it just costs more.
    Golf clubs are much more expensive
    Oh great ... she plays golf too! Is nothing sacred these days???
    Voice quality thus far is similar to the T600 in my opinionated-ear
    Just to clarify for those who don't venture outside of OT (and I don't want to turn this into a tech thread either)...

The voice/sound quality issue is not related to what you hear on the Treo's earpiece or speaker; it's about how people hear you on the other end of a call when using the 650's built-in mic. It should really be called a "mic issue" and not a "voice/sound" issue.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    my hubby said I sounded "fine."
    Should we have expected anything less?
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Congratulations on your new hubby, ChickenNoodles. Oops, sorry: on your new T650 I hope you are now showing it off everywhere you go in the Big Apple. I am sure men drool over it
    My own computer was giving me crap lately, but I am back now so watch out!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I hope you are now showing it off everywhere you go in the Big Apple.
    What's being shown off?!? Where do I get in line? How much do we have to pay?
    jpahl, ACD flies them-VC models all around the world. Been there Done that
    Are these models better than the other ones? Can I be the flight attendant?
    Panic, it wasn't panic! It was anticipation ...
    And what a 'kewl' car there Mr. FloridaMan. I am very impressed....
    THAT season starts soon as well. Looks like it will be championship #8 for my guy and his team!!!