View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 221 of 307 FirstFirst ... 121171211216217218219220221222223224225226231271 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,420 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Note to self: Remember to invite Blue Haired ladies to my Post 3000 Party
    Have you picked out the date yet?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Note to self: Remember to invite Blue Haired ladies to my Post 3000 Party
    Note to self: Invite vacuous blonde bubble headed nymphos who love Doctors, Sailors, Drug Addled Cats and....most importantly....Dragons!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Note to self: Invite vacuous blonde bubble headed nymphos who love Doctors, Sailors, Drug Addled Cats and....most importantly....Dragons!!!
    And why is it that you don't want to invite Ms. Chicken?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Please identify the (high-profile) women in the pictures bellow by thier names:
    1. __________________________
    2. __________________________
    3. __________________________
    4. __________________________

Prizes are very special this time. Well, kinda special. Kinda-kinda special
    No. 1 is Carly Fiorina, CEO of HP.

No. 2 is not Sadako Ogata, UN High Commissioner for Refugees

No. 3 is not Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop (very cool person btw),

No. 4 is not Laura Bush, despite the similar haircut.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Tomorrow?
    Not likely.

Given your 11.21 post per day average, you will need 10 more days ... So, about the middle of the month!

LOL Watch out for Blue Haired ladies.......They love young-looking pilots that suck at bowling...
    AC, note that she said "young-looking pilots" not young pilots. This implies you are OLD! Can you believe that Chick!!!!????

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    And why is it that you don't want to invite Ms. Chicken?

I Did!!! See my "Note to self" above!
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    AC, note that she said "young-looking pilots" not young pilots. This implies you are OLD! Can you believe that Chick!!!!????

I did note that last night...but ran out of time for a furious rebutal....so here it is....

<waving cane at Chicken>> "you Hooligan!!!!"
    Hi guys, not been over for a while so just thought I'd pop in and say hi.
    Animo et Fide
    not had so much time recently so I've been only on mtdn. mind you after glancing around and seeing things like the tsunami thread (the closed one) I remember why I'm on there and not here anymore. Still, I know there are nice threads here too.
    Animo et Fide
    Nice try Of course you are right about C. Fiorina (one of my role-model, BTW). LOL about L. Bush
    So who are your other three role models? Besides, methinks I won that quiz with one point to nil...?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    not had so much time recently so I've been only on mtdn. mind you after glancing around and seeing things like the tsunami thread (the closed one) I remember why I'm on there and not here anymore. Still, I know there are nice threads here too.
    Hi PB! Missed your input, too...
    hi Clulup, good to see you. After a spell away I have to say I realised that I had more fun things to do than republican baiting. Besides, it's bad for my blood pressure
    Animo et Fide
    hi Clulup, good to see you. After a spell away I have to say I realised that I had more fun things to do than republican baiting. Besides, it's bad for my blood pressure
    Worse for thiers! Good to see you again PB!

Hey, wait a minute! I haven't got anything against Republicans per say, if I may say so (I had to do your job as corrector while you were away )! I'm on a mission for reality!
    that's "per se"
    fancy thinking you could be the corrector!
    Animo et Fide
    that's "per se"
    Oh quit, you two ...

Go get your own thread!

that's "per se"
    It was a joke, PB... You have missed quite a bit of the thread, it seems...
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    It was a joke, PB... You have missed quite a bit of the thread, it seems...
    That's what he gets for abandoning us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Oh quit, you two ...

Go get your own thread!
    Oh - sorry for the interruption!