View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 219 of 307 FirstFirst ... 119169209214215216217218219220221222223224229269 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 6123
    Chickie -- Is this good news or bad news??
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Sounds like (Garrison Keillor's) Lake Wobegon, MN. At least all the kidz there are above average
    No kids there that I saw. Just a bunch of old folks! (The women were strong, but I don't know that the men were very good looking! )
    Excellent news since chickens have little brains...
    What about blonde chickens????

I got a picture of Chick in her swimsuit!!! And it's RED!!!!!!

After sufficient review ... I had to get it posted for all of you to review!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sexy.......
    Oh, yeah ... very!!!!

OK, I'll go get one started ... get your storybook thinking cap on!!!

Deal
    Done.

Just call it "Bikini".
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Here is a story for you from our local paper: "A Wisconsin teenager went home from the hospital Saturday, the first known person to survive rabies without vaccine. Doctors induced a coma". What do you think doctor cluelupless?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Here is a story for you from our local paper: "A Wisconsin teenager went home from the hospital Saturday, the first known person to survive rabies without vaccine. Doctors induced a coma". What do you think doctor cluelupless?
    It was a highly experimental therapy. Normally you would go to prison for trying something like that without thorough testing with laboratory animals etc., but since rabies kills virtually 100.0 % of infected people after the onset of symptoms (without being vaccinated either before or just after infection), there was not much to lose in the present case. Luckily, and thanks to new antiviral drugs, it went well...

Rabies is certainly a good reason to get yourself or your kids vaccinated at least after being bitten by mammals like dogs, cats, foxes, rodents, bats, skunks, squirrels and the like which were not vaccinated against rabies...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    LOL
    (So whatdya think tjd?)
    Go ahead and start ... I'll join in!

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Rabies is certainly a good reason to get yourself or your kids vaccinated at least after being bitten by mammals like dogs, cats, foxes, rodents, bats, skunks, squirrels and CHICKENS which were not vaccinated against rabies...
    Another good reason to stay away from the Hen House!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Another good reason to stay away from the Hen House!
    Chickens are no danger, but chicks are of course! Not that I was ever bitten by one - however, it can also be contracted by kissing, so better be careful!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    If you had never bitten by a Chick -- you don't know what ya missing!
    Aha, if THAT'S what you mean... well, then it's a different story...
    If you had never bitten by a Chick -- you don't know what ya missing!
    Depends on the type of Chick, right?

Absolutely. The chick must be blonde….?
    Aren't all Chicks blonde?

Uh, no.

So, how do I get to the farm?

Is that where the Muffin Man lives?

So, then, you know the Muffin Man, do you?!