View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 218 of 307 FirstFirst ... 118168208213214215216217218219220221222223228268 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Is there something you and m00se know that I should know?
    Well, we are men, so, in a word, yes.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    What?!? Did I disappear or something?

If you are a SpongeBob Fan, you have to get this keyboard....
    Well if they had a matching mouse, I may seriously consider it!

In the spirit of today's festivities, I found this quote which pretty much sums things up!

"Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to." ... Bill Vaughn

Everyone have fun tonight and be safe out there ... Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year and peace on earth!
    I second that motion, your honor!!!

Happy New Year to all!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Happy 2005 to all of you! It started very nicely over here.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Happy New Year Aflac Family at large. Many greetings and a prosperous year to all of you.
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Happy New Year to my friends!
    ACD, I noticed you haven't been posting here lately. According to Chick you have decided to cross the Atlantic and post "over there" more. So here's a New Year Resolution for you: come back to where you belong, and make us laugh again in 2005!
    On the personal level, I hope this year I will sue the pants off of as many hunks as posssssssssssssssible!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    ACD, I noticed you haven't been posting here lately. According to Chick you have decided to cross the Atlantic and post "over there" more. So here's a New Year Resolution for you: come back to where you belong, and make us laugh again in 2005!
    On the personal level, I hope this year I will sue the pants off of as many hunks as posssssssssssssssible!
    I'll volunteer to be first in line ... >:/

As an after thought ... what will you be doing with my pants???

Quote Originally Posted by Muziek

As usual the information Chick Dunce is handing out is wrong. I haven't gone anywhere...I do post over there too cause there are some really nice people there also. But I haven't posted much of anything lately...past three weeks have been bizy bizy bizy, the next three look the same. Isn't life a female dog some times? LOL
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Happy New Year, all!

(Been off the 'net in the middle of MN until now....)
    She did say "hunks," did she not?
    Oh, that so hurts!

I could really twist this into something else, but I won't ...

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    I could really twist this into something else, but I won't ...
    I can read your mind!....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I waz foolin' In fact, as I do with my niece: A kiss to the injured place (in this case your ego) would cure the problem.
    Hello ChckenNoodles, my ego needs a kiss too
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Hello ChckenNoodles, my ego needs a kiss too
    Mine too, I guess.

Middle? I just came back from the Twin Cities, ya know.
    Uh, right. I meant the "middle-of-nowhere", MN!
    Chick--if you're curious, I never made it to Avenue Q. But I can heartily recommend "Democracy," also playing on Broadway. Not a musical. Stars John-Boy Walton and a few other very recognizable faces. Its a play about the West Germany chancellor in the early 70's, and his personal assistant, who just happens to be an East German spy.

There were just a few people in the big city this past week...