View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 214 of 307 FirstFirst ... 114164204209210211212213214215216217218219224264 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I took a look at the post counts over at MTDN. They have a long way to go. :-)
    Yes, but they have lots of members! And they celebrate every other day a new membership record....
    And ChickenNoodles (a.k.a. Chick-Dance) has become a frequent-poster there..... (shameless bird!)
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    And ChickenNoodles has become a frequent-poster there..... (shameless bird!)
    And how many times has she reminded us that everything is all about her? A new place = more attention!

It's OK Chicky, I'm still in your camp
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    And how many times has she reminded us that everything is all about her? A new place = more attention!

It's OK Chicky, I'm still in your camp
    Mr. Crowe, we got to do something about this situation. We need to tie her down to TC and with the strongest possible ropes!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  4.    #4264  
    Eh, the more she posts over there, the longer I remain in the top eschelon of TC posters by post count. :-)
    Mr. Crowe, we got to do something about this situation. We need to tie her down to TC and with the strongest possible ropes!
    Perhaps we could use our considerable charm, wit and comedic talents to keep her here ... that or a BMW.

Perhaps we could use our considerable charm, wit and comedic talents to keep her here ... that or a BMW.
    With my charm we ain't going far sir Crowe. I vote for the BMW
    -Michael Pritchard
    With my charm we ain't going far sir Crowe. I vote for the BMW
    Yea the one with lots of "horse"power!

Yea the one with lots of "horse"power!
    lol! And with a GPS so she can find her way back to TC....
    -Michael Pritchard
    Absolutely!

Glad to see everyone is doing well here. I am finally done with finals and officially on break. I noticed ACD has been absent for a while, where did he go? Chick-Dance, I like the dress too and I wish I could afford a BMW myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    Glad to see everyone is doing well here. I am finally done with finals and officially on break. I noticed ACD has been absent for a while, where did he go? Chick-Dance, I like the dress too and I wish I could afford a BMW myself
    Congrats on being done with finals. You in South California or North California (yes they are two different states).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    1. If you retire @ age 65, what percentage of your life can you expect to spend in retirement?
    a. 16%, b. 18%, c. 20%, d. 22%

2. How many people age 65-plus are in the labor force?
    a. 2.5 million, b. 3.5 mill., c. 4.5 mill., d. 5.5 mill.

3. What are the average ages @ which men and women retire in the U.S.?
    Men: a. 61, b. 62, c. 63, d. 64
    Women: a. 61, b. 62, c. 63, d. 64

4. What is the approximate average annual cost of residing in an assisted-living facility or a semiprivate room in a nursing home?
    Assisted-Living: a. $30,000, b. $40,000, c. $50,000, d. $60, 0000
    Nursing home: a. $30,000, b. $40,000, c. $50,000, d. $60, 0000
    I ran these questions by my dad (who is a financial advisor) and here are his answers:
    Q1: d (22 years over 65 is the average).
    Q2: c
    Q3: b for men and a for women
    Q4: Assisted-Living is a, Nursing home is d

Here's a question for you Chick, and everyone else-
    What is the most popular sports activity among americans age 65 and up?
    a. golf
    b. exercising in gym or home equipment
    c. swimming
    d. walking
    e. sex
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Congrats on being done with finals. You in South California or North California (yes they are two different states).
    North, of course
    Welcome to the REAL world Zee Daster

Speaking of ChickENs.... Check out this site!
    -Michael Pritchard
    You 2 are so funny. You think a BMW is a way to win a girl's heart? Comes to think of it: It is a GOOD start
    Glad you see it our way ChickenNoodles. Now if Mr. Hurricane (a.k.a. Crowe) will get his act together, you will have your BMW in no time.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I noticed ACD has been absent for a while, where did he go?
    Either the Chicken scared him away or he's hanging out at the Euro-Bowl (a.k.a. MTDN)
    I understand that PB (a.k.a. Beter Prown) is hanging out there too...
    -Michael Pritchard
    North, of course
    Thank god
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Hi All,

Still here but lurking as I only have time for a quick check and then off I go again...bizy bizy bizy.

I probably won't have time to say it, and I plan on deleting this later..... But.....

Happy Holidays to all on this Thread. You have all made me smile and laugh this year and for that I thank you very much. May all your Holiday wishes come true....(and yes, even Chickens.)
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    You 2 are so funny.
    It's about time you noticed!!!!

Congrats, DZ! I hated finals ... to understand the BMW comment, you need to go back about 8 or 9 pages and then you'll understand.

Being in the same business as your dad ... tell him I said hi and hopes he has a great year next year!!

BTW, send me a case of Petite Syrah from Napa, will ya?