View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 213 of 307 FirstFirst ... 113163203208209210211212213214215216217218223263 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 6123
  1. #4241  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Sounds like Albuquerque....
    Actually, Madison, WI
    And the Chicken's in-law m00se is in the Twin Cities according to previous posts by m00se, so I suppose that would be roughly an hour drive for her to St. Cloud, MN (been to St. Cloud a few times, a ghost town with an excellent college hockey team!).
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  2. #4242  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    1. If you retire @ age 65, what percentage of your life can you expect to spend in retirement?
    a. 16%, b. 18%, c. 20%, d. 22%

    2. How many people age 65-plus are in the labor force?
    a. 2.5 million, b. 3.5 mill., c. 4.5 mill., d. 5.5 mill.

    3. What are the average ages @ which men and women retire in the U.S.?
    Men: a. 61, b. 62, c. 63, d. 64
    Women: a. 61, b. 62, c. 63, d. 64

    4. What is the approximate average annual cost of residing in an assisted-living facility or a semiprivate room in a nursing home?
    Assisted-Living: a. $30,000, b. $40,000, c. $50,000, d. $60, 0000
    Nursing home: a. $30,000, b. $40,000, c. $50,000, d. $60, 0000
    I am not retiring anytime soon, but I will give it a shot.
    #1. b
    #2. a
    #3. Men: b, women c
    #4.AL: b, NH c
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  3. #4243  
    OK, a question for everyone, including the Ph.D.-dude from Switzerland

    Some months have 31 days. How many have 28?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  4.    #4244  
    All of them.
  5. #4245  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL Trademark, ha?....
    Doh!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  6. #4246  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    All of them.
    Too smart for your own good, Rams
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  7. #4247  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Too smart for your own good, Rams
    He probably googled the answer!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  8. #4248  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    He probably googled the answer!
    lol
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  9. #4249  
    So Joanne Rowling has finished the second-last book of the Harry Potter series. It will be out on July 16 2005. I have read two or three Harry Potter books (on my Treo actually! ), but it was more for trying to find the answer to "what's so fascinating about them?" I have to say, I never really found out....

    Rowling's career from a single mother depending on social security, to one of the richest human beings with a fortune of more than US$1.1 billion is quite spectacular though.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  10. #4250  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    All women are wise. And all women should be rich too
    That was almost too sexist to be true.... But what can we do, we fall for the sexy dress - not really of course, just pretend to! )
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  11. #4251  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I just love the HP books - just put the 16th July 2005 in my treo!

    Someone else dies..... and we find out (hopefully) which of Ron or Harry Herminone fancies!

    7 months of tension .... even worse than waiting for the 650!
    Have you also read The Lord of the Rings, did you like that? Now THAT'S a great fantasy book, if you ask me.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  12. #4252  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hey: I will be getting a Treo 650 after all! Yea!
    Cool, that's really nice of tjd414 - or who did you say made the donation?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  13. #4253  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    That was almost too sexist to be true.... But what can we do, we fall for the sexy dress - not really of course, just pretend to! )
    Speak for yourself about the dress!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  14. #4254  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    brilliant!!
    No, that would be Guiness!!!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  15. #4255  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Is it a boy-thing? LTOR and HP....golly, what a boring subject...geesh, you guyz need something perkier! Something teary and sappy. Something in the line of "While You Were Sleeping." Sandra Bullock is as cute as ever in it!
    My wife rented this movie twice, and cried both times. I never shed a tear!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  16. #4256  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    (But regarding that horse-chicken joke, I am going to sue you for that. Muziek is bizy drafting the lawsuit)
    Oh really? I can take you both with one hand behind my back!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  17. #4257  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    (Greetings from downtown Rochester, MN., what a pretty town)
    Cute town, I have been there once. Have fun ChickenNoodles
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  18.    #4258  
    Yikes, almost 5900!
  19. #4259  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Yikes, almost 5900!
    It's good publicity for TC, Rams. Otherwise MTDN is gaining more and more members and TC-defectors...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  20.    #4260  
    I took a look at the post counts over at MTDN. They have a long way to go. :-)

Posting Permissions