View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 209 of 307 FirstFirst ... 109159199204205206207208209210211212213214219259 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Check your PM
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    BTW, like your new tan in your avatar!!!

Check your PM
    I volunteer to judge the bikini pics. Everyone knows I am a good judge of, uh, character?

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    What you talkin' 'bout Willis? Er, AC?

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Doesn't this have something to do with the medula oblongata and cerebral cortex?
    LOL, right on the nose...

"My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."

Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    LOL, right on the nose...

"My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush."

Me wanna know 2
    Me 2, R2D2.

Scotty, who's pic?
    you're jokin right?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    you're jokin right?
    Dude, she's a girl! She don't know no sports!!!!

btw ... thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Cool - where did you meet Coutts?

Its a shame Coutts split with Alinghi as they clearly were a great team. Whats worse is that the current rules seem to say that if Coutts isn't with Alinghi he's banned from joining other team so he's out of the next Cup. I'm finding it hard to get into the heats, though the photos of the cup after the storm in marseille was pretty dramatic!

http://www.ybw.com/auto/newsdesk/200...icascup07.html
    Thanks for the link. I met Russell Coutts last year at the Swiss Economic Forum, the little brother of the World Economic Forum in Davos. He held quite an interesting speach about the past and the future of the America's Cup, and why Alinghi was so successful. You can find the video of his presentation here (about 35 minutes, Real Player streaming video):

http://real1.xobix.ch/ramgen/ext/sef...5092003_121.rm

Clearly, Coutts is an outstanding skipper, but to win, it takes a team that goes far beyond the crew on board (including e.g. engineers for the boats, cutting edge material scientists who make sure your boat is light and fast, but your mast still doesn't break etc.). Apart from money, the most important is the team spirit and a management that acts accordingly. That is what Ernesto Bertarelli (the Swiss owner of the team) achieved. So I still think Alinghi can make it without Coutts.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    cool avatar - pirates of the carribbean right?
    Ye don't know what this is, do ye? It's gold, Aztec gold. Saavy?

Right on the money ... a really fun movie ... Johnny Depp is turning into a great actor.

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Thanks for the link. I met Russell Coutts last year at the Swiss Economic Forum, the little brother of the World Economic Forum in Davos. He held quite an interesting speach about the past and the future of the America's Cup, and why Alinghi was so successful. You can find the video of his presentation here (about 35 minutes, Real Player streaming video):

http://real1.xobix.ch/ramgen/ext/sef...5092003_121.rm

Clearly, Coutts is an outstanding skipper, but to win, it takes a team that goes far beyond the crew on board (including e.g. engineers for the boats, cutting edge material scientists who make sure your boat is light and fast, but your mast still doesn't break etc.). Apart from money, the most important is the team spirit and a management that acts accordingly. That is what Ernesto Bertarelli (the Swiss owner of the team) achieved. So I still think Alinghi can make it without Coutts.
    Although this has been something I have followed a great deal in the past, it has sorta fallen off my radar screen. You guys have encouraged me to get back on the Cup action and I will be following it more closely. This past 2 or 3 years have been exciting as I have followed Lance in the Tour for the past 4 years and have been a big F1 fan since the 1970's. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It's Friday, Christmas holidays are near, you may as well make a nice snowflake:

http://snowflakes.lookandfeel.com/
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Ok, puzzle for you. Whats the connection between:
    - the america's cup
    - miss world
    - the pop group "All saints"
    All three contain the letter "s"?
    Not even close. It is tjd in his pajamas on his yacht off the coast of FL.
    Smooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth sailing!!!!
    How'd you guess?

Actually I am sailing to my villa in Italy and I have a stateroom reserved for you and your red and/or purple bikini's ... I'll finally have pictures to share with Oops and AC!!!

Check your PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    I'll finally have pictures to share with Oops and AC!!!
    I am waiting, tjd414. And still waiting. And no picture of ChickenNoodles and her red/purple bikini is in my mailbox yet. At least a description of the red or the purple (or the skin) would be helpful.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Go Minnesota volleyball! (http://www.ncaasports.com/volleyball...coreboard/div1) The Final Four starting today
    Yes! And you'll be watching the championship game with us on Saturday!
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Ok, puzzle for you. Whats the connection between:
    - the america's cup
    - miss world
    - the pop group "All saints"
    In America's world cup group, all miss the saints pop?

Seriously though, this was a tough puzzle. But finally, I found out that Hubert Slater, the brother-in-law of 2003's Miss World Rosanna Davison, was working as the personal fitness trainer to Russell Coutts, who happens to have a second cousin once removed who's wife is the hairdresser of the All Saints member Nicole Appleton....
    Quick trivia:

2. Who is the only pitcher to have over 3000 strikeouts and less than 1000 walks?
    a. Jim Bunning
    b. Bob Gibson
    c. Don Sutton
    d. Fergie Jenkins
    e. Vida Blue
    I THINK it is Fergie Jenkins, but it could also be Don Sutton...?
    Quick trivia:
    1. What legendary table seats 150?
    This was a no-brainer ...

King Arthur's Round Table.