View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 208 of 307 FirstFirst ... 108158198203204205206207208209210211212213218258 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Let me know if ChickenNoodles signs up then I will tag along too
    There's the first offer!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Good thing, tjd414, because pretty soon all MLB teams will be gone to Arizona for spring training
    Doubtful, very doubtful ... just about all the teams have brand new stadiums and their minor league teams have a tremendous following here. More than the Marlins I think!

What's the avatar about, tjd414?
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    What's the avatar about, tjd414?
    That's Sam ... and Deirdre ... and my signature is his answer.

Perhaps the best chase scenes since Bullitt!

Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Anyone into boating of any form who wears a dress like your avatar is going to be *really* popular
    jpahl, I love sailboating.....and I have been know to don a nice evening dress when the mood hits me. Interested?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Hey! When's the last time we heard from PB on this thread? I miss his twisted humor. I see him over on MTDN a lot but not here anymore.........

Chicken. Did you say something to run him off!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    Eek!! Maybe comment previously wass right and our friendly dragon is really AC/DC!

Is nothing safe in this world?!? One trip to amsterdam and this is the result?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Hey! When's the last time we heard from PB on this thread? I miss his twisted humor. I see him over on MTDN a lot but not here anymore.........

Chicken. Did you say something to run him off!!!
    That's a great question ... heck I even put him in my T|C Christmas Story!

ChickenNoodles, are you trying to kill us with those avatars? Is it really you? (You said that the dresses-avatars aren't you per say.)
    It is Thursday already! Yes!!!!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    ChickenNoodles, are you trying to kill us with those avatars? Is it really you? (You said that the dresses-avatars aren't you per say.)
    It is Thursday already! Yes!!!!
    I have it on good authority that those avatars are really her, but she photoshops the heads to keep us on our toes!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL Keeping you guyz on your toes is a full time job.
    (Where’s Tulip today? And why is PB hiding?)
    Your avatars have them in fear ... utter fear!

I had to grill an Englishman in an assessment most of the day (not PeterBrown actually). The guy was really good though, and interesting too.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)

Where do I sign up for your classes?? I need math review
    You said that the dresses-avatars aren't you per say.
    Those mysterious Americans... why do they always write per say, and never per se, although per say doesn't mean anything?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    I have it on good authority that those avatars are really her, but she photoshops the heads to keep us on our toes!
    Unless I am mistaken Chicky's body and the latest avatars body are, uh, fundamentally different.

Personally I prefer the Chicky style of body better...NOT CHICKENS personally!! Just that, uh, size and shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Those mysterious Americans... why do they always write per say, and never per se, although per say doesn't mean anything?
    "We" don't always say per say. Just as Swiss Cheesers don't all have red pocket knives with crosses on them that they use to carve cuckoo clocks out of wood from the Black Forest..
    tooshay
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Toosh
    Bobby booshay
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Unless I am mistaken Chicky's body and the latest avatars body are, uh, fundamentally different.

Personally I prefer the Chicky style of body better...NOT CHICKENS personally!! Just that, uh, size and shape.
    I would probably agree ... but seeing is believing! So, I'll still wait on those red and purple bikini pics for my review!

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Bobby booshay
    Doesn't this have something to do with the medula oblongata and cerebral cortex?