View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 206 of 307 FirstFirst ... 106156196201202203204205206207208209210211216256306 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,120 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    AC, I was in copenhagen in may and the restaurants had this tables outside with rugs on the chairs so you could keep warm - do they still have them in december? In london they would have been nicked in about 30 seconds!
    I didn't make it to Copenhagen, but I didn't see anybody sitting outside when I was in Denmark. It was 2 C and wet and foggy...they would have had to smoke a lot of Ganja to be outside sipping a drink, I think.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    tjd414, here's the good thing: Men are always in the fog or clouds, so it really doesn't matter
    Better than in the ground like some birds…..
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Say, Chick-Dance, you haven't changed your avatar for ages now... what's going on? And the present dress also isn't really - well - spectacular.

Are you running out of nice pictures?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Unfortunately all my other pictures are in the nude…
    And hence not nice, or where's the problem?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Unfortunately all my other pictures are in the nude…
    Like the new dress, would prefer to have the slit go just a tad higher.

You really don't have to post the remainder of your "artsy" photos. Just click on my user name, select send an email to tjd414 and then attach those photos to that email. I will then inform the remainder of our compatriots about the quality and content of said photos.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Are we allowed to say such things without being slapped ???
    That would be a great way to get kids (well boys at least) to learn.
    The more answers you get correct,the more of the dress comes off

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Like the new dress, would prefer to have the slit go just a tad higher.

Was my family nice to you?

Everybody I met in Denmark was very nice. It seemed a very nice place. A tad expensive but you can thank King Bushie for that I guess.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    And what do I get? It is all about ME, you know
    Baseball in late winter ... in a warm and sunny climate ...

Quote Originally Posted by fletchb
    Are we allowed to say such things without being slapped ???
    That would be a great way to get kids (well boys at least) to learn.
    The more answers you get correct,the more of the dress comes off
    Slapping is good!

Incentive based learning ... capitalism at its best!!!

Slapping is good!

Incentive based learning ... capitalism at its best!!!
    I agree. Slapping is very healthy to both sides, the slapper and the slappee.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Everybody I met in Denmark was very nice. It seemed a very nice place. A tad expensive but you can thank King Bushie for that I guess.
    ACD, tell more about ChickenNoodles' family. Are they tall and blonde as our Chicken is? Do they talk 100 MPH like our Chick does? C'mon, pal, share all that juicy stuff with us.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I agree. Slapping is very healthy to both sides, the slapper and the slappee.
    'Specially when you get that rosy look on your "cheeks".

Latest health news (for men who have not yet got the desired number of children): Don't use your laptop on you lap, it kills your sperms!! (Details here.)

And: Be careful about Christmas, it is the deadliest day in the whole year....!!

"Christmas is the deadliest day of the year for Americans with 12.4 percent more deaths than normal, researchers said on Monday. ... In all, Phillips and colleagues counted more than 42,000 "extra" deaths during the holidays over a 26-year period. Only two years did not see this phenomenon -- 1973, when oil prices peaked and people tended not to travel, and 1981, when a severe recession also kept Americans at home."
    - so recession is good for your health?
    More here
    That's it! My hubby can't borrow my laptop anymore
    Are you sure???

Why, yea. Sperms are hard commodity. No?
    Depends on who you ask.

But they are soft, not hard ...

LOL
    It's the chicken and the egg thingy: You'd need to be h%$# before you... OMG, this is so embarrassing....
    Don't be ...

Go back and check the post on fingers, though ...

OMG, there was a post about fingers? What's happening to this highly appropriate family-oriented thread?
    Well, it's your thread ... what have YOU done to let it get out of control!!!???

Yes, you!

I am perfect. Kinda like Mary Poppins
    If you say so.

Love the dress ... and the shoes!

Love the dress ... and the shoes!
    Dress and shoes? What's wrong with... Her knees?
    -Michael Pritchard