View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 202 of 307 FirstFirst ... 102152192197198199200201202203204205206207212252302 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    I think you and tjd get far too distracted by Chicken in dresses!
    I can only think...who is the photographer? I get easily distracted by Chicken in dresses. Speaking of distracted....should a woman be offended if I call her a chicken head?
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    2, 2, 9 You need a lot of Treos, tjd!
    Looks like you need 3 more than me!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Looks like you need 3 more than me!
    According to Kyp, you bought 13... wasn't my idea!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    OK tjd414. Once again, my answer to the donut question: simplified!
    Well, you are very, very close. But now you are making four cuts by lining them up and slicing thru.

According to Kyp, you bought 13... wasn't my idea!
    3 + 3 + 4 = 10, no?

Me? Very close? I am CORRECT. Always!
    Yes you are correct all ways, except this one! BTW, like the new dress and those way sexy boots!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    3 + 3 + 4 = 10, no?
    Yes... so?

In Kyp's puzzle, this combination would have been obvious for Oops when seeing you have 10 Treos (he is a clever cat, as we know ) - So you could not have had 10 Treos.

13 is better, because among the combinations of ages which result in 36 when muliplying the numbers, there are two combinations which give 13 when you add the numbers, namely 2, 2, 9 and 1, 6, 6. However, only in the first combination there is an oldest son, so it must be 2, 2, 9...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    So, I guess we're both right, er, um, correct!

In Kyp's puzzle, this combination would have been obvious for Oops when seeing you have 10 Treos (he is a clever cat, as we know ) - So you could not have had 10 Treos.
    Clever cat I am, you are absolutely right, sir clulup! 'cept, I have no idea what you are talking about...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    ChickenNoodles, this daily dresses avatars is a great treat for this humble kitten, even though you have said that the pictures aren't yours (right?).
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    And tjd414, your avatar, on the other hand.....lol
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    ChickenNoodles, this daily dresses avatars is a great treat for this humble kitten, even though you have said that the pictures aren't yours (right?).
    /Sigh/ We can only wish!

Some additional fashions for a chicken?
    Finally, chick's genome has been deciphered.... Chicks share about 60 % of their genes with humans.

"Not surprisingly, chickens were found to lack any version of the human genes for milk, saliva and tooth enamel. These genes were, as the scientists put it in a presentation for reporters, as rare as hen's teeth.

Unfortunately, the new analysis shed no light on a mystery that has long bedeviled humanity: Why does the chicken cross the road?

"That question," Wilson observed in an interview, "is still out there to be answered.""
    Chick- how can a teacher afford all those beautiful dresses? Did you cash-out your stocks?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Finally, chick's genome has been deciphered.... Chicks share about 60 % of their genes with humans.
    And most of it is cerebral cortex, right? (The Chick’s famous last words…)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    Chick- how can a teacher afford all those beautiful dresses? Did you cash-out your stocks?
    Hey, m00se is her brother in law, and he recognised her! So it IS her in those dresses after all!
    Answer to the donut question:
    Lay the doughnut flat. Cut it in half with a horizontal slice (like
    you'd cut a bagel). Then cut it in half with a vertical slice. Now
    take the two halves you've just made with your second cut, and
    position them like this:
    __
    / _|
    | /
    | \_
    \__|
    __
    / _|
    | /
    | \_
    \__|

Now make your final cut vertically, so that each C shape above is
    divded into 3 pieces. Since each of those six pieces has been cut in
    half horizontally, you have 12.
    The winner and still champion!

(She bribed me to say that )

LOL! It isn't me. I think m00se is just being nice
    He has to be nice to you ... he's your B-I-L!!!

Now the rest of us, otoh ....

Hi,

I stumbled into this thread searching for an email client for my 600. Didn't even know this area existed !
    I was amazed at the range of subject matter. Are you guys Math professors, sex fiends or what in RL?

I have a quick question please:

What's up with the math problems and where are they coming from?
    I ask because I am trying to get back into school after being out for about 10 years. I have to take an admitance exam (gre) and have been struggling to relearn math (only for gre-won't ever need it if/when I get in). One of the recent questions seems to be lifted right out of the Princeton's study guide..only you guys tweaked it to make it harder than the Princeton guide. I got it right on the pratice exam, but not your question. So where are they coming from and do you take requests???? Thanks from frustrated older student to be (I hope)

regards,
    Fletch