View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 198 of 307 FirstFirst ... 98148188193194195196197198199200201202203208248298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 6123
  1. #3941  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    I think the blue lagoon is quite close to the airport so you should be able to get there and back reasonably quickly. Its cool - swimming in steaming hot water (and industrial waste at that) in a blizzard.
    I've seen the brochure in the airport many many times....just never had any time for a visit...I do have a cool Reykjavik Hard Rock Cafe Tshirt from one of my visits. A man has to eat and drink.

    Tjd I havn't been to Denmark so I am looking forward to the whole thing....especially meeting Chicken's relatives.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  2. #3942  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I've seen the brochure in the airport many many times....just never had any time for a visit...I do have a cool Reykjavik Hard Rock Cafe Tshirt from one of my visits. A man has to eat and drink.

    Tjd I havn't been to Denmark so I am looking forward to the whole thing....especially meeting Chicken's relatives.
    You'll enjoy ... not Chick's relatives ... but the whole Denmark thing. Make sure you get enough Aquavit to bring back for us!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  3. #3943  
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    ....especially meeting Chicken's relatives.
    If they are as....blond as she is, bring a few of them home with you
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  4. #3944  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    If they are as....blond as she is, bring a few of them home with you
    Blond as in "hair color" or as in the "stereotype"? I don't Chickie think will fit into the stereotype, her cerbral cortex is too big!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  5. #3945  
    I think Chick has dispelled the "blond spell" in this thread, which makes me believe that her relatives are similar.
  6. #3946  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    I think Chick has dispelled the "blond spell" in this thread, which makes me believe that her relatives are similar.
    I totally agree with you Mr. D'Zaster. And I am therefore submitting one of her relative's picture to prove your point
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  7. #3947  
    I hate being so busy
    Hello everyone on the Aflac thread, how are you doing? How was Thanksgiving? How's life in the EU going? Are the Europeans on this thread think that a strong Euro is good for Europe? Good for the U.S.? Or just good for the birds?
    I am going to see Chick for coffee today, anyone has a message for her?
  8. #3948  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I am going to see Chick for coffee today, anyone has a message for her?
    Hi there Muzie
    Yea, tell that ChickenNoodles that she looks great as Santa's elf
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  9. #3949  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Hi there Muzie
    Yea, tell that ChickenNoodles that she looks great as Santa's elf
    How do you know this? Elf suit, huh? RRRRRRRRRRRR
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  10. #3950  
    Hi Muzie, hope your doing well.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  11. #3951  
    tjd414, unless CickenNoodles changed her avatar, she was wearing an elf suit earlier today... On my Treo - can't see...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  12. #3952  
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    tjd414, unless CickenNoodles changed her avatar, she was wearing an elf suit earlier today... On my Treo - can't see...
    Saw ... like I said Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  13. #3953  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    I hate being so busy
    Hello everyone on the Aflac thread, how are you doing? How was Thanksgiving? How's life in the EU going? Are the Europeans on this thread think that a strong Euro is good for Europe? Good for the U.S.? Or just good for the birds?
    I am going to see Chick for coffee today, anyone has a message for her?
    Hello Muze! Good to (finally) hear from you. How was your Thanksgiving? How was the visit to the farm?
    The Euro v. Dollar question depends on who you'd ask, obviously, but for the dollar to dip too low isn't a good thing. Going to Europe would make me poor right now
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  14. #3954  
    I still have a 5 Euro bill in my wallet..from my last trip to Europe over a year ago. The dollar might be weaker, but the bills are certainly longer
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  15. #3955  
    I forgot my password for the longest time thus my absenteeism from this beloved thread. I hope all the men are good and women wise.
  16. #3956  
    Busy weekend, glad to see you could cope without me.

    The thing is, in Switzerland Santa Claus has his special day on December 6 (and e.g. on the weekend before that, because he cannot be everywhere at the same time, can he?). He also looks a bit different from the US copy of course, like on this picture, where you can see him with his companion who takes care of Santa Claus' donkey and the presents. Santa Claus lives in the woods, where you can visit him in his little hut this time of the year.

    He also visits all the children at home in order to bring presents (live, not as an invisble phantom coming through the chimney when eveybody is asleep ), but of course only if the kids have been nice during the year.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  17. #3957  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy Potter
    I forgot my password for the longest time thus my absenteeism from this beloved thread. I hope all the men are good and women wise.
    Welcome back! This thread is like a soap opera on TV. You can skip a month or two and when you come back nothing has changed.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  18. #3958  
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    nice dress Chick!
    uh, but, uh, she's all shiny? I think that's a Barbie wearing that dress....either that or chickens been eating a little too much plastic lately.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
  19. #3959  
    We'll wait for the photo of you in a dress like that ...
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  20. #3960  
    A group of gamblers won more than 1 million UKŁ at the Ritz Casino in London by using laser technology hidden in their mobile phone. And, even better: They have been told by police they can keep their winnings.... sounds like a promising app for the Treo 650!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)

Posting Permissions