View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 195 of 307 FirstFirst ... 95145185190191192193194195196197198199200205245295 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources....
    I called tech support too regarding this problem...
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I think we need to contact the NYPD to search for Chick. She’s been missing from this thread since 11/27, 10:48 p.m.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I think we need to contact the NYPD to search for Chick. She’s been missing from this thread since 11/27, 10:48 p.m.
    It's time to call detective clulup
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    Last I heard from her was Saturday night ... they were getting ready to fly home. Haven't heard of any airliners crashing ... that's good news.

Probably just busy catching up and thinking of new ways to "harass" us here at t|c.

My guess is that she will check in tonight!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Okay, Okay...I am sorry. I should have posted earlier to tell where the Chicken has been.

She has been at my house acting as my wife's maid. You see she lost a bet with me and so since Sunday morning she has been my wife's personal servant. My wife had her dress in the classic "French Maid" outfit and Chicky has been bizy bizy bizy since then. Running to and fro all over the house, running errands to the store (which by the way made the local paper with a picture of her in her outfit talking to the police standing in the produce section of our local grocer.)

She has been a good sport about the whole thing.

I know that some of you more lechearous guys are no doubt wondering about some, shall we say, further details. I regret that I am unable to provide that information due to me being a Gentleman and all.

I do know how she got the nickname Chick. It's the cutest little mole you have ever seen. Looks just like a little Chick....and it dances when she moves a certain way!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey ACD, where have you been? Have you bought a PPC smartphone as threatened? What would this mean for your presence on the AFLAC thread - can one get banned for this, or do people go away because of bad conscience?
    I haven't bought the PPC phone yet, but I get closer to making that decision every day. I won't go into all the reasons....just read the board...

You can NOT get banned for a bad conscience....believe me if that was the case, given my sordid past, I would be bann.....................................
    ACD - if she is prancing around your houh

ACD - if she is prancing around your houh
    Did you get too excited to finish?
    *#@&+?@ Treo!

Post photos ACD! Of Chick wearing her French maid uniform ... especially in the produce section!

*#@&+?@ Treo!

Post photos ACD! Of Chick wearing her French maid uniform ... especially in the produce section!
    My proper upbringing prevents me from complying with your request!

(50 bucks to my PayPal account and a full collection is on the way)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmoozer
    It's time to call detective clulup
    It took me quite a while to find out, but in the end I solved the riddle: for some reason, she has started working in ACDriver's houshold dressed as a french maid... very strange.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Okay, Okay...I am sorry. I should have posted earlier to tell where the Chicken has been.

She has been at my house acting as my wife's maid. You see she lost a bet with me and so since Sunday morning she has been my wife's personal servant.
    Oh, sorry, I should have read to the end of the thread before answering... well, anyway, we have the confirmation now!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    ACD- what was the bet about?
    ($50 are safely in your PayPal account, now pay up!)
    -Michael Pritchard
    I'll add mine, as well!

My proper upbringing prevents me from complying with your request!

Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    It took me quite a while to find out, but in the end I solved the riddle: for some reason, she has started working in ACDriver's houshold dressed as a french maid... very strange.
    ACD- what was the bet about?
    ($50 are safely in your PayPal account, now pay up!)
    She lost a bet concerning the size of my fish.

She has been at my house acting as my wife's maid. You see she lost a bet with me and so since Sunday morning she has been my wife's personal servant. My wife had her dress in the classic "French Maid" outfit and Chicky has been bizy bizy bizy since then. Running to and fro all over the house, running errands to the store (which by the way made the local paper with a picture of her in her outfit talking to the police standing in the produce section of our local grocer.)

She has been a good sport about the whole thing.

I know that some of you more lechearous guys are no doubt wondering about some, shall we say, further details. I regret that I am unable to provide that information due to me being a Gentleman and all.

I do know how she got the nickname Chick. It's the cutest little mole you have ever seen. Looks just like a little Chick....and it dances when she moves a certain way!!!
    If she lost a bet with you, why did she become your *wife's* maid?
    She lost a bet concerning the size of my fish.
    Let me guess. Her bet was 12 inch...
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    If she lost a bet with you, why did she become your *wife's* maid?
    Mike, Mike, Mike, (shaking my head in disappointment) I work with you and work with you, and sometimes you show your brilliance and understanding, and then you come up with a question like this.

She is my Wife's maid because, my wife, in addition to being my best friend, also performs functions such as cleaning etc. which could be described as being "maid-like" duties......so......Chicky is my Maid's Maid.

How much better of a spanking can you give?