View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 194 of 307 FirstFirst ... 94144184189190191192193194195196197198199204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 6123
    Hope Thanksgiving was fun for everyone who have celebrated that holiday. But going back to work and school tomorrow sucks big
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    There are actually more than 10,000 lakes in MN. The winter is indeed cold, but I am visiting my sister here
    I wonder if anyone (might be a job for clulup) calculated how many misquotes per square mile lake there are...
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    They sure have blue snow in Minnesota!
    Let's just hope Chickie didn't leave behind some yellow snow in MN
    Nokia 6340i-->T600-->MPx220-->Imate SP5
    Cingular GSM, Northeast Georgia, USA
    I want to know if ACD was busy saving virgins over the Thanksgiving weekend. Not that I noticed that he was absent from this thread in a while, or anything like that. I am just wondering and wishing for his quick return.
    And ChickenNoodles: I hope you are safe in the Big Apple after a cold visit at the 10,000-plus lakes of MN.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Chick finally got her driver's license...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    10000 plus lakes! Is there any land in MN? And how big does a pond have to be before you call it a lake?
    Animo et Fide
    Peter, according to the DNR, Minnesota: a "lake is not classified by size or depth as some may suggest." In fact, a lake may be defined as an enclosed basin filled or partly filled with water. In general, a lake is an "area of open, relatively deep water that is large enough to produce a wave-swept shore."
    Minnesota is a gorgeous state indeed, with water-water-water everywhere. But keep in mind that it is also a very large state (79,610 sq mi., or 206,190 sq km). England, for example, is 93,000 square miles. Switzerland is 25,656 sqr. mile
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    '
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Where is ChickenNoodles? It's unlikely for her to be absent from TC for that long....
    -Michael Pritchard
    And where's clulup? And ACD? And tjd? What's going on here? I miss you guys...
    -Michael Pritchard
    jpahl how have you been? Where have you been?
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    And where's clulup? And ACD? And tjd? What's going on here? I miss you guys...
    We were all together having a HUGE party Where were you? Lose your invitation??
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    We missed you too!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    We were all together having a HUGE party Where were you? Lose your invitation??
    Oh sure, you guys had a party in Chick’s bathtub with lots and lots of bubbles -- and I wasn’t invited? I am so hurt And nothing will make it better. (Well, I might forgive that ChickenNoodle for not inviting me if certain conditions are met… LOL )
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by jpahl
    hic! I'm haphing a party -hic- all by myshelf -hic- passh the bottle
    No women?!.....
    -Michael Pritchard
    I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

Hope everyone who does Turkey Day had a good one!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

Hope everyone who does Turkey Day had a good one!
    Hey ACD, where have you been? Have you bought a PPC smartphone as threatened? What would this mean for your presence on the AFLAC thread - can one get banned for this, or do people go away because of bad conscience?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
    "Dr. Jones, at your cervix."

In a Podiatrist's office:
    "Time wounds all heels."

On a Septic Tank Truck in Oregon:
    Yesterday's Meals on Wheels

On a Septic Tank Truck sign:
    "We're #1 in the #2 business."

At a Proctologist's door
    "To expedite your visit please back in."

On a Plumber's truck:
    "We repair what your husband fixed."

On a Plumber's truck:
    "Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber.."

Pizza Shop Slogan:
    "7 days without pizza makes one weak."

At a Tire Shop in Milwaukee:
    "Invite us to your next blowout."

On a Plastic Surgeon's Office door:
    "Hello. Can we pick your nose?"

At a Towing company:
    "We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."

On an Electrician's truck:
    "Let us remove your shorts."

In a Nonsmoking Area:
    "If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."

On a Maternity Room door:
    "Push. Push. Push."

At an Optometrist's Office
    "If you don't see what you 're looking for, you've come to the right place."

On a Taxidermist's window:
    "We really know our stuff."

On a Fence:
    "Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive."

At a Car Dealership:
    "The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment."

Outside a Muffler Shop:
    "No appointment necessary. We hear you coming."

In a Veterinarian's waiting room:
    "Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!"

At the Electric Company:
    "We would be delighted if you send in your payment.
    However, if you don't, you will be."

In a Restaurant window:
    "Don't stand there and be hungry, Come on in and get fed up."

In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
    "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

At a Propane Filling Station,
    "Thank heaven for little grills."

And don't forget the sign at a Chicago Radiator Shop:
    "Best place in town to take a leak."

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.

Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Sports on Sundays 11.7, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.

I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.

Please help!

Thanks,
    A Troubled User.

REPLY:
    Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!!

It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony-Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation.

I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance.

Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2. However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!!

DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
    Tech Support

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Sign over a Gynecologist's Office:
    "Dr. Jones, at your cervix." ..............................
    Wonderful!
    -Michael Pritchard