View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 193 of 307 FirstFirst ... 93143183188189190191192193194195196197198203243293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 6123
    5 Horses?

What is more of a guy magnet? a treo on a holster or an ipod (mini?) outside your pocket? I know nothing gets the girls going more than a cellphone on a holster hanging on your side...
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I think a sardine hanging outside a guy's pocket would be the most exciting for girls...
    Only a sardine???
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Clulup
    That's really cool! Is there an explanation for it, why/how our brain plays tricks on us in that case?
    The psychology of seeing is a brilliant field to read about, your brain plays tricks on you all the time but it's only when those tricks are isolated that we realise it.
    A natural optical illusion you will probably have seen is the moon near the horizon. It looks about twice as large as normal doesn't it? But turn around, bend over and look at it between your legs (you may want to be somewhere private to do this) and it appears normal again! B-)
    Animo et Fide
    It's raining here. Yeh!

G'morning world
    (Woke up this morning to a coating of snow...yuck)
    G'morning world
    (Woke up this morning to a coating of snow...yuck)
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    It's raining here. Yeh!
    Sunny and warm here ... high today about 78, low at night about 68 ... out on the patio this am, reading the paper, having a cup of coffee in a pair of shorts and a polo!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    It's raining here. Yeh!
    Yep, here too...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    NY is crisp and clear
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Snow in Minnesota, taken with my Treo
    I used to intern for Cray Research, Inc in Eagan, MN. I loved going to the twin cities and looking at 'connector' after 'connector' of different buildings. Covered, heated bridges between buildings. I also saw how many different 'portable battery' kits were for sale. People told me the practice of taking your car battery with you before you went to bed was the norm. I was there during the summer and loved the '1,000 lakes' . I can't fathom why you would travel there during the winter. It's beautiful in the summer, but seems very COLD in the winter.

Very nice picture, btw.
    Another cool illusion: Black or white spots?
    You are messing with my brain! they are both! you are indeed a married woman.
    Always playing mind tricks.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    The psychology of seeing is a brilliant field to read about, your brain plays tricks on you all the time but it's only when those tricks are isolated that we realise it.
    A natural optical illusion you will probably have seen is the moon near the horizon. It looks about twice as large as normal doesn't it? But turn around, bend over and look at it between your legs (you may want to be somewhere private to do this) and it appears normal again! B-)
    I tried this and you are correct. Both about finding a private place to do it (I didn't) and how the moon appears normal.

I have another one that may or may not be true (it is for me).
    When you go to bed, is one of your nostrils closed (I'm not saying congested, I mean closed). I heard that this is your body telling you which direction to sleep (open nostril up). This changes throughout the night, btw.

Let me know
    They call them skyways here and they are beautiful; very "artsy" and convenient.

There are actually more than 10,000 lakes in MN. The winter is indeed cold, but I am visiting my sister here
    typo...I thought I typed 10 thousand. I like the drive to the Lake Superior and the postcard like pictures there. It was the first time I saw wave breakers.
    Speaking of mind tricks, it was there where I first noticed the 'Tiddle Wave on the horizon' illusion. I can't believe a lake (ok, it is the size of Maine) would cause that effect more than an ocean. Every time I go to the caribbean on a calm day and look at the horizon, I think of Lake Superior, then of Minnesota. Of course, the sunburns are not as bad as in the caribbean.
    clulup: Ireland, France and Israel are currently tied for first place in their devision for the 2006 World Cup quest
    Standings
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  13.    #3853  
    Wow. The US is in first place in their division as well. Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    clulup: Ireland, France and Israel are currently tied for first place in their devision for the 2006 World Cup quest
    Standings
    True, but Switzerland in the fourth position has one match less than the first three... Don't forget, we still have a bet open on who will win in the match Israel:Switzerland, but I realise we will have to wait until 3rd of September 2005 until we know who will win the chocolate.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Wow. The US is in first place in their division as well. Yikes.
    With Panama, El Salvador and Jamaica as the other members in that group. Not really giants in the world of soccer either.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Snow in Minnesota, taken with my Treo
    They sure have blue snow in Minnesota!
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron
    Speaking of mind tricks, it was there where I first noticed the 'Tiddle Wave on the horizon' illusion.
    I know people may sometimes diddle with the fiddle, or piddle on the griddle in the middle, but the meaning of tiddle remains riddle...?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    They sure have blue snow in Minnesota!
    lol
    The good news is that by the time Chick left back to NYC the snow has melted!
    (Useless trivia: Israel's Education Secretary is smart and beautiful here--->)
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
  19.    #3859  
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    With Panama, El Salvador and Jamaica as the other members in that group. Not really giants in the world of soccer either.
    Eh. Shows how much I know. :-)
    There are actually more than 10,000 lakes in MN. The winter is indeed cold, but I am visiting my sister here
    I think they counted more like 14,000. (My wife is from there or I wouldn't know or care....)