View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 189 of 307 FirstFirst ... 89139179184185186187188189190191192193194199239289 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,780 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    1) It can't fall through the hole.
    2) Digital clocks don't have gears.

Anybody gonna buy the 650? Or the I-Mate?

edit: MS can't still be using these questions can they? They are older then Chicken!!
    1) Manholes are round so that the covers cannot fall through them.
    2) Digital clocks don't have gears, that much is true. Still, it would only be fair to test whether the clock still works. However, you have no intention of testing what you just assembled. This fits perfectly well to Microsoft's policies, since testing costs money, and what choice do the users have anyway? Congratulations, you are hired!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Dr. Tulip, are you reporting to us from the North Pole or the West Bank? I can't remember where you chose to be relocated...
    But on the flight ticket you've sent, under "Destination" it said "John F. Kennedy Airport"... Is that North Pole or West Bank? And really, Business Class would have been enough, I don't normally fly First!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    1) It can't fall through the hole.
    2) Digital clocks don't have gears.

Anybody gonna buy the 650? Or the I-Mate?

edit: MS can't still be using these questions can they? They are older then Chicken!!
    Well..it was like 7 years ago
    Remember: You are an unique, individual person...just like everyone else
    I answered the second one a bit different. I stated that most digital clocks do have gears for setting the station and the sound, so that is what you should test..
    I am still waiting for answers.....
    Chick being the workoutaholic that she is throws the two gold bars across the rope bridge then runs across. We don't know how long the bridge is, so it could be really short and easy to huck the bars across.

"He said hold on lady, we're going for a ride!" -- Short Round
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I am still waiting for answers.....
    Regarding the gold pounds/rope question:
    Since you are for TC what Helena of Troy was for the Greek (without specifying details ), the pounds mentioned in your riddle are troy pounds (used for precious metals) - at least in the case of the gold strips, whereas the sign on the bridge refers to "normal" pounds (whatever that is in your strange measuring system) - So the chicken is not too heavy for the bridge in "normal" pounds.

Regarding your murdering sister question:
    That was already answered. I realized I am not enough of a psychopath to know the answer. Do you want to have KypDurron arrested because he got it "right"?

Why did the woman kill her sister?
    *Answer: She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly. If you didn't answer correctly - good for you. If your friends hit the jackpot, may I suggest that you keep your distance. (If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take you off my distribution list...)

(It's an urban legend of course and not really a part of a psychological test... )
    Oh my, that’s a terrible oversight on my part. You must have gotten Oops’s ticket! I bet he’s now on his way to the North Pole thinking he’s going to see me… That’s awful…
    Reporting live from the North Pole, this is Oops, the good-looking kitten. ChickenNoodles, you gave me clulup’s ticket to the North Pole and gave him my ticket to NYC?! Are you nuts? Instead of being surrounded by you and Muziek, I am surrounded by a bunch of scientists who haven’t seen disposable Speedos in their lives! And I even wore my best-looking Speedo to meet you!
    Luckily my Treo is working fine here via Wi-Fi arrangement with the local Eskimo community’s coffee shop (they call it coffee but it looks and smells more like caribou ****).
    I am now trying to get hold of Muziek and sue your mini-skirt off! I’d watch my back if I were you….
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    I am now trying to get hold of Muziek and sue your mini-skirt off! I’d watch my back if I were you….
    I think if Muzie is successful there will be plenty of people watching her back............side. Not me though!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Sounds interesting. I'll watch too once I am in NY...

This reminds me: I've already got a pic! It is really hot!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Sounds interesting. I'll watch too once I am in NY...

This reminds me: I've already got a pic! It is really hot!!!
    Judging from that picture, she looks like one of those chicks that looks better with her clothes on.

Also, I did answer both of her questions. One was juggling the gold, although I just tried to throw a weight and catch it on a scale and the scale does go up more initially. I wonder if juggling will do the same...just for an instant:

total weight=your weight+weight of one gold bar + some transfer of momentum of the gold bar hitting your hand.

As for the psycho question, I didn'tr realize it meant I was crazy. I originally thought: "If she is a serial killer, she killed her sister because it was tuesday, or because her sister looked at a guy and smiled, which means she is an immoral nympho and should be killed.". I thought the funeral was just common sense.
  11.    #3771  
    Friends don’t sue friends.
    Unless they are getting divorced.
    ACDragon, this trivia is for you:
    * Who was the only person ever to pilot the Spruce Goose?
    Neil Armstrong
    Chuck Yeager
    Orville Wright
    Howard Hughes
    Howie is the only one who ever flew it. It was then put into a hanger and never flown again. It did go from Long Beach up to the NorthWest (Seattle I think)....via boat.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Disclaimer: My apology, both Dr. Tulip and KypDurron got the answers correctly; one for the "gold" and one for the "funeral" trivia.
    No apology necessary. Thanks anyway.
    For money I'll do anything. You name the price; I will sue: Mini-skirts and all
    A brief note to ACD... How's the divorce going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    For money I'll do anything. You name the price; I will sue: Mini-skirts and all
    Just out of curiosity: Would you also sue yourself? Not that I really care (but maybe Oops does?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    For money I'll do anything.
    Always good to know!
    I guess that settles the what I'll do and price questions!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Thank goodness I know you better. (The guyz are drooling over the mini-skirt-suing-thingy: Men....).
    It might have something to do with your avatar. Women.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Reporting live from the North Pole...
    I forget the sun never sets here. It makes me very hyper. I think I am going to hunt me a polar bear bear or something.
    Muziek, I am glad to hear that you are in cahoots with me. Once I am back in civilization we can negotiate a price for the lawsuit. I can't wait to sue that ChickenNoodleSoup for sending me here.
    Until I am back I am sending my regards to the guys at AFLAC. Keep the torch burning!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard