View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

    61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

    13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

    58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

    33 20.00%
Page 186 of 307 FirstFirst ... 86136176181182183184185186187188189190191196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 6123
  1. #3701  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    How does THIS sound? A bit more what you are looking for, me-think
    Well.... it could be better. However, I suggest we start discussing
    this Lets us all ponder Wittgenstein's question "What lies behind the idea that names really signify simples? ...(then quoting Plato) "what exists in its own right has to be... named without any other determination...its name is all it has."

    Yes, and why not? I mean, think of it!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  2. #3702  
    ooT hcum rof ym larberec xetroc!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  3. #3703  
    So this guy, Jude Law, was elected sexiest man alive by the readers of People magazine....



    Not that special, is he? I wonder though what Muziek thinks, after all she seems to love Law, doesn't she?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  4. #3704  
    Hey, I'll change my name to Mr. Muziek if she can keep in the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  5. #3705  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL
    I pay for referrals
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  6. #3706  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    How much?
    Why does this sound like part of a "now we're just haggling over price" joke?
  7. #3707  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    How much?
    Depends on the strength of the introduction!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  8. #3708  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike129
    Why does this sound like part of a "now we're just haggling over price" joke?
    I thought someone would bring this up ... nah. But there is always a price!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  9. #3709  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    How much?
    I'd do it for free!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  10. #3710  
    Do what for free???
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  11. #3711  
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Do what for free???
    Anything
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
  12. #3712  
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  13. #3713  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Prizes are limited...there's a real answer to this one

    *A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents.
    - What time is it?
    About time!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  14. #3714  
    Time to ask for a bigger allowance
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  15. #3715  
    I can't believe I figured this out...1:45 PM.
  16. #3716  
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron
    I can't believe I figured this out...1:45 PM.
    You guys have no idea! It's 3:35 p.m. You are sooooooooo behind, it's almost pathetic!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
  17. #3717  
    No, it's 6:35 AM. Your clock must be fast
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  18. #3718  
    9:13 AM. Send me the prize, please!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

    Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
  19. #3719  
    well....Actually, I think it depends on your point of reference...it could be 3:35 PM...but were are not sooooooo behind, we are just waaaaaay ahead.
    In the US, it could be anywhere from 4:45 PM UTC to 12:45AM UTC, but always 45 minutes after the hour. In New York, it is 5:45 PM UTC when the father gives his kids their allowance. That is a lot more of an allowance that I give my kids, btw.


    Oh..and I think it has to be in the US.
  20. #3720  
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron
    In New York, it is 5:45 UTC when the father gives his kids their allowance.
    "A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents."

    How do you know both sons are sons of the same father? Or even, if the man who gave the first son 10 cents is his father?

    Perhaps the "man" here is the muffin man?
    Do you know him?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."

Posting Permissions