View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 183 of 307 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184185186187188193233283 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 6123
    Judges? We don't need no steenking judges! But I'll still take my prize(s).
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Typing loss, too ... I have no idea what short memory loss is!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    You mean you haven't seen Finding Nemo? In the movie, Ellen DeGeneres --who was the voice of Dory, claimed that she suffered from a short memory loss. It made me laugh
    Doh! Makes sense now!

Humans can't perceive color:
    In bright moonlight

What is Anton's Syndrome?
    A syndrome characterized by a person's complete blindness and his/her vehement conviction that s/he sees

Which of the following creatures CANNOT move its eyes?
    Owl

Which animal can see between its open jaws?
    Starling

If a two-person conversation measures 60 decibels and a vacuum cleaner measures 80, what is the decibel level of normal breathing?

What is the decibel level of a jet plane at take-off?

Of the following, which would be most difficult to vividly conjure up in the imagination (for most, if not all people)?
    The smell of coffee

Which taste cannot be detected by the tip of your tongue?
    Sour

Which of the following body parts is the MOST sensitive to touch?
    Lips

This was soooo easy. Google is such a cool tool
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
    Two of my friends and I were making s'mores over the gas grill in my backyard....
    and suddenly we hear sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
    So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!
    And when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then for about 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
    Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....
    Talk about bad timing...

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Concerning Chickens question about jet noise..Inside the aircraft or outside?...do you mean sideline, takeoff or landing? And do you wish to account for the "apparent noise" vis a vis A weighted decibels?

On another note...I used to stay in a Bed and Breakfast in Germany which was right on the approach path to the small airport we, and many other customers of the hotel, flew into. I asked the owner of the hotel if the noise of the aircraft flying overhead bothered her. She replied, "No, to me, that is the sound of money."
    ACDragon, soon you'll be out of a job: click
    I am in aviation. Eventually we are all out of a job at one point or another in our careers. "Momma don't let you kids grow up to be aviators"
    I got kicked out of Barnes and Noble once for moving all the Bibles into the fiction section.
    Is that how you earned your PhD?
    Speaking about earning... the prize for the correct answer was a candlelight sushi dinner, just in case your short-term memory fails you...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Just what we had at the Willard last night about 8ish!

I ate at Hooters last night...god the food there sucks.....we are going again tomorrow
    why is this thread so long
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    why is this thread so long
    Because people keep posting funny, silly, intelligent (this is quite rare), fishy (this happens quite frequently) posts here?
    I don't know why people keep posting here?
    It seems a big waste of time
    Some people must have nothing else to do.
    And 99% of the intelligent posts come from this poster...
    And none from the Chicken or I!
    Muziek’s parents own a farm with pigs and chickens. On her last visit to the family farm she counted 47 heads and 122 legs of pigs and chickens.
    How many pigs and how many chickens are there?
    You have to know how many of the animals were males to determine the answer to this question.

Gosh....Love ya Dragon
    I believe I am feeling somewhat ill right now...........
    Muziek’s parents own a farm with pigs and chickens. On her last visit to the family farm she counted 47 heads and 122 legs of pigs and chickens.
    How many pigs and how many chickens are there?
    Imagine we had, say, 33 chicken in this thread instead of only one... Goodness, that would be exhausting!

So here's something else about counting animals:

Once upon a time there was a shepherd looking after his sheep on the edge of a deserted road. Suddenly a brand new Jeep Cherokee screeches to a halt next to him. The driver, a young man dressed in a fancy suit gets out and asks the shepherd:
    - If I guess how many sheep you do have, you give me one of them?
    The shepherd looks at the young man, then looks at the sheep which graze and says:
    - All right.
    The young man parks the car, takes out his treo, enters a NASA site, scans the ground using his GPS, opens a data base filled with algorithms and then prints the result on his high-tech mini-printer. He then turns to the shepherd and says:
    - You have exactly 418 sheep here.
    The shepherd answers:
    - That's correct, you can have your sheep.
    The young man takes the sheep and puts in the back of his jeep. The shepherd looks at him and asks:
    - If I guess your profession, will you return my sheep to me?
    The young man answers:
    - Yes, why not.
    The shepherd says:
    - You are a consultant!
    - How did you know? asks the young man.
    - Very simple, answers the shepherd:
    First, you come here without being called. Second, you charge me a sheep to tell me something I already knew. Third, you do not understand anything about what I do. Now, can I have my dog back?