View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 181 of 307 FirstFirst ... 81131171176177178179180181182183184185186191231281 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 6123
    Do you know Mr. Villiger?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Chick-Dance, if you want to enjoy some Swiss quality: today the latest movie by Swiss director Marc Forster was released: Finding Neverland, starring (among others) Johnny Depp, Kate Winslet, Julie Christie and Dustin Hoffman.

Forster is probably best known for "Monster's Ball" with Billy Bob Thornton and Halle Berry.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    As if anything's wrong with this
    Actually, there is a lot wrong with it: "Supporting language: Swiss" - as if there would be anything close to a Swiss language (as you know... ). After all, we speak German, French, Italian and Rumantsh here in Sweden.

Besided, the guy portrayed in the movie mentioned is missing since four years now. He disappeared on a journey in the rainforests of Borneo, most likely killed in an accident or murdered by people linked to logging companies.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    God...I'm in love with Holly Hunter...which part of the US is she from ? I love her voice...and those big blue eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by murrayalex
    God...I'm in love with Holly Hunter...which part of the US is she from ? I love her voice...and those big blue eyes
    Hmm, this Holly Hunter, the one with brown eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hmm, this Holly Hunter, the one with brown eyes?
    they looked blue on my tv..put it down to a bad reception area
    I think murrayalex means this Holly Hunter (although her eyes are beautiful brown still )
    In The Incredibles (Pixar's new giant Animation movie), Holly Hunter is the voice for Helen Parr/Elastigirl. That's the picture Chick's posted above. I saw the movie and it is Incredible!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Currently playing on my iPod
    Quite a variety you've got on your iPod Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    must......not......reply........will.........be............banned..........must.......not........rep ly........will..........be..........banned.......
    We're still waiting.....
    Since some humans go to oxygen bars, I'd have to say yes
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Do fish drink water?
    No, They EAT it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    No, They EAT it...
    LOL
    ChickenNoodles, I'd say yes. Fish drink water. (How can they tolerate salt water in the ocean is beyond me, but I am sure Dr. Swiss can answer that with confident).
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Do fish drink water?
    I think all animals need water to survive, otherwise there will be fish on the moon. No, wait, oxygen is important too But my answer is still yes.
    Do fish drink water?
    Only when they are thirsty...
    I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
    -Sir Winston Churchill.
    they pee... right?
    Banoo... what's that smell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    LOL
    ChickenNoodles, I'd say yes. Fish drink water. (How can they tolerate salt water in the ocean is beyond me, but I am sure Dr. Swiss can answer that with confident).
    Of course. Fresh water fish don't drink. Rather, they have to pump water out of their body constantly. This is because the salt concentration of their body is higher than in the surrounding water, and due to osmosis, the surrounding water tends to enter their bodies through their skin.

In contrast to fresh water fish, salt water fish drink. The salt concentration in their body is lower than in the surrounding sea water, so the water in their body tends to diffuse out into the surrounding sea water (again, osmosis). They get rid of the salt in the water they drink through special glands. That is why e.g. raw tuna does not taste salty.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Of course. Fresh water fish don't drink. Rather, they have to pump water out of their body constantly. This is because the salt concentration of their body is higher than in the surrounding water, and due to osmosis, the surrounding water tends to enter their bodies through their skin.

In contrast to fresh water fish, salt water fish drink. The salt concentration in their body is lower than in the surrounding sea water, so the water in their body tends to diffuse out into the surrounding sea water (again, osmosis). They get rid of the salt in the water they drink through special glands. That is why e.g. raw tuna does not taste salty.
    Somewhere, deep , deep back in the ravaged landscape of my memory I seem to remember reading that........either that or as I was reading it for the first time here I was already dumping it out the otherside of my memory, which turned it into a memory, which made me wonder if I had read it somewhere before.

The mind is so complicated.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Somewhere, deep , deep back in the ravaged landscape of my memory I seem to remember reading that........either that or as I was reading it for the first time here I was already dumping it out the otherside of my memory, which turned it into a memory, which made me wonder if I had read it somewhere before.

The mind is so complicated.
    I have heard that at some age, one has seen it all, done it all, heard it all... but just can't remember it all.
    tjd414, didn't you once have plans of opening a Victoria's Secret store in Switzerland? Meet the competition.... Triumph, a Swiss based manufacturer, largest producer internationally. They hare currently running an add campaign in Switzerland, with large posters alongside roads etc. I am not sure you have similar posters in the US?

Here is an example of the poster (warning: parental guidance recommended for US - Switzerland is a liberal country )
    How thin are her legs?!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    How thin are her legs?!
    Whose legs? Why?