View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 18 of 307 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by m00se
    It begs the question: Did clulup, with his thorough investigation of Chick, know that she's married...
    Of course!

...and was hiding it from us?..
    Yes!

And what else does he know?
    A lot!

What's the problem with being married anyway? Am I not (happily!) married or what?
    Yes, ACD, but she seems to have a "forum" crush on you. How do you explain that phenomenon?..
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    clulup, I am happily married as well!
    So, what else do you know..?
    I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
    -Mark Twain
    clulup, I am happily married as well!
    So, what else do you know..?
    As I told you before: A LOT (sigh...). But: I gave my word, and from what I can tell, Ooops has not even started collecting any money for bribing me.
    LOL, what does?

No one needs to answer that.
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    You make him sound like he's a hair dresser
    well, he does have that rather odd thing around his neck, looks like it's designed to catch stray hairs when Mr Peter is a cuttin" his flowing locks...or perhaps that is in fact Bill Shakespeare, noted thespian and renowed playwright of yore
    Yes, ACD, but she seems to have a "forum" crush on you. How do you explain that phenomenon?..
    Because she can neither SEE me nor SMELL me. That is usually enough to drive all but the strongest woman away.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I know Chick is pretty left politically.
    Now what makes you think that?...
    This could be what Woof is referring to:

Vote for me then
    Hey, it's good to read some refreshing (liberal?) thoughts here. At TC there are some neo-conservative folks that scare me. Ouch.
    As posted in MTDN:http://mytreo.net/forum/YaBB.cgi?boa...num=1088105152
    Ah, Chicken, uhm, in your new avatar, your, uhm , not, uh, your not holding your bathing suit top above your head are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Ah, Chicken, uhm, in your new avatar, your, uhm , not, uh, your not holding your bathing suit top above your head are you?
    You can only dream, can we not?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    You can only dream, can we not?
    That's what sets us apart: you can only dream, while I KNOW! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S.: Don't worry Chick-Dance our little (well not that little..... ) secrets are in the safest hands....)

P.S.: No reason to let your imagination drive you mad btw. She's a perfect lady!!!
    It just occured to me.....how do we know that clulup is not part of a bigger conspiracy? I don't know him? He says he has seen the proof! I ask a bigger and more fundamental question! How do we know that HE is a HE!

He has already admited (in another thread) to posting a false avatar picture of his massive muscles, (making the rest of us guys feel like girley-men in the process I might add).

Now, let me be crystal on this point. I do NOT want pictures of clulup. I have a delicate constitution and that could upset me. Instead I suggest we involve someone to make a final determination. Someone above reproach. I speak of course, of the Great Alli.

Not a day goes by that I don't say Allah AkbAlli. Which of course means Praise Alli.

So I say we leave it in Alli's hands. Let them prove to Alli that they are who they say they are.

Allah AkbAlli!

It just occured to me.....how do we know that clulup is not part of a bigger conspiracy? I don't know him? He says he has seen the proof! I ask a bigger and more fundamental question! How do we know that HE is a HE!
    ACDriver, I solved this complex math problem in the other thread, how could I be a woman? And would a woman ever make a macho statement like this one???

Plus: ask Chick-Dance, SHE knows . You doubt her word??
    What if you suffer from Y chromosome deficiency? What have you got to offer, who will you summon as your witness? Looks as if you were trying to deviate attention...!
    They have light-bulbs in Sweden?
    Animo et Fide
    That's because I bribed him (Oops) into paying me directly so that I can load him up with bogus rumors about me. So far I have raised $55.00
    You mean you didn't have an affair with Bill Clinton, and you don't have 7 children? It was bogus? I want my money back!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    You knew I am going to jump on this one, didn't you?...I solve math problems too. For example: How many Swiss does it take to change a light-bulb? (And other such mathematically challenging problems..!)
    I know you're clever, so I may be tempted to think of another brain-teaser... How did you like the term "Y-Chromosome Deficiency"? It is also called "Superfluous X-Chromosome Syndrome". I liked the terms ever since I invented them. It is a condition that is not yet fully explained by modern science....

Come on, admit it, we men have to be machos in order to be attractive (at least on the outside - the above was OF COURSE not meant seriously!), but at the same time also softies - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Interesting stake, you must have won, erm let's see, the population of Chorlton-***-Hardy!
    Going back in time reviewing some of the posts and I came across this one. And it begs the question. What is with the English place names!

You know, all these, Wilton-on-the-Green, Chorlton-***-Hardy, Wilkens-Downssyndrome-Billybob, etc?

I know, I know, ".....old, been like that for ever, you live in a country where the oldest building is younger then most of the people serving in the Commons....." etc.

But Really. What does Chorlton-***-Hardy mean? Is it some adult flick staring Chorlten Heston and Oliver Hardy?

Enlighten me Oh Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Tigers are among the most mysterious and awe-inspiring of creatures. They are held to be both living gods and bloodthirsty creatures, dreaded and respected in equal measure.
    You know, I have struggled all my life to adequetly describe myself. And now some slip of a woman in air-starved Colorado details my very essences in two sentences.
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    ACDriver, I solved this complex math problem in the other thread, how could I be a woman? And would a woman ever make a macho statement like this one???

Plus: ask Chick-Dance, SHE knows . You doubt her word??
    What if you suffer from Y chromosome deficiency? What have you got to offer, who will you summon as your witness? Looks as if you were trying to deviate attention...!
    WTH are you talking about? Y chromo whobe what?

Witness, Schmitness! As Popeye said, I yam, what I yam!" And I like my yam with butter and a sprinkle of Brown sugar.>>>>singing...."Pour some sugar on me, and lick it up..pour some sugar..."...oh, sorry.

And finally to end this rant. I would add that you shouldn't pick on me because I got ADD (Attention Deviant Disorder )
    You know, I have struggled all my life to adequetly describe myself. And now some slip of a woman in air-starved Colorado details my very essences in two sentences.
    After engaging you in clever dialogue, I knew that you were more then just a kitty kat.
    Well behaved women rarely make history