View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 178 of 307 FirstFirst ... 78128168173174175176177178179180181182183188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Gruds? Okay, I admit that is a new one to me...gruds. So I googled it and came up with some nutty computer game from the early 80's.

Pray tell PB, what's a grud? Can you Grud you loins for battle?

Gruds? Isn't it obvious? Same thing as grundies or shreddies
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Gruds? Isn't it obvious? Same thing as grundies or shreddies
    Grundies? Shreddies? Is this some kind of British Breakfast cereal? Some of the stuff you eat over there...........

Grundies is probably toasted haggis or something.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    We have the base word Tungsten which denotes Strength and Power and Protection!! And we have Undies which everyone knows is what your MOM calls your underclothes! Listen to me people!! We have combined Strength, Power, Protection and MOM!! It’s a WIN WIN WIN! We are gonna be rich!
    Hey Boss (you are still the CEO, right?) I have an idea or two.

Along with Mom, let's throw in baseball (no silly cups anymore ) and apple pie (just for a little snack) and we have got a major WINNER here.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    No, we have to dress this sow up a bit. I say we go with.....uh, "Tungsdies"!

NOW WE ARE TALKING!!! Tungsdies!!! Does that sound like something or what!!!

We have the base word Tungsten which denotes Strength and Power and Protection!! And we have Undies which everyone knows is what your MOM calls your underclothes! Listen to me people!! We have combined Strength, Power, Protection and MOM!! It’s a WIN WIN WIN! We are gonna be rich!!!
    Ok, ACDriver, there may be some merit in what you write... however, I have to inform you that things are progressing fast. I am already in prototyping phase, and I can tell you, it sure looks promising. In addition to protecting from the peeping toms with their X-ray machines at the airport, the new product will also work against earth-rays and alien abduction. Proven 100% success!

Here the first model:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Here the first model:
    Doesn't look like Chick to me.....
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Doesn't look like Chick to me.....
    Of course not - as you know, Chicken has discovered her lust for power and grabed the CEO position. And she also said she wasn't pretty enough to act as the model - or did she say she had too much brains for it? I can't remember, I have to look it up...

I also noted she had to fire me because she doesn't sleep with her employees, though I don't quite understad the rationale here...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    I am the one who said: "Well of course I will be the model for your product because I have this tiny brain the size of a pea."
    Good. Now that this issue is settled, let’s see the first line of pictures for our product
    And by the way, as my avatar shows, I am very good at designing clothes. I therefore volunteer to be Chick’s clothes designer for the product. I think the guys would approve some of my ideas which show little but tell a lot!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Are you confusing me for someone else Dr. Tulip? I am the one who said: "Well of course I will be the model for your product because I have this tiny brain the size of a pea."
    Naaa, you know how to play chess, right? Doesn't go well with a pea sized brain, does it? Maybe we could make you Chief Strategy Officer?
    I reconsidered: You are hired back.
    Hey, wait a minute, what if I want to avoid the restrictions stemming from being your employee? Can I be a self-employed free-lance and work without being your employee?
    247 days.
    Wow! Looks right to me... another 8 months and four days to go until KRamsauer loses the lead, if things go on as before
    Chick, this has probably discussed before in this thread (I'm only checking in occasionally here), but your new avitar is great!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Well, since I refuse to sleep with coworkers I just fire them
    Define "restrictions"....
    No, I don't dare....
    But Oopsie: You are wearing DIAPERS for crying-out-loud!...
    How many times have I got to tell you guys that these are designer's disposable Speedos. They are incredibly expensive, something in the nature of $123 per square-fish inch! Naturally, some men would pay less for a pair (gold fish) and some will pay more (swordfish). Not all men were created equal, I suppose.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Since the subject of fish(ing) comes up often....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Since the subject of fish(ing) comes up often....
    I always miss that line ...

Quite to the contrary, Oopsie. All men have thin cortex and thick skull
    Thin cortex...heh...tjd414 has a small wee wee
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFouro
    Thin cortex...heh...tjd414 has a small wee wee
    Welcome back, mistertreo.

Love my avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoFouro
    Love my avatar
    ID the place and I'll give you the avatar.

There was an interesting report in today's newspaper. Aparently, in the local fitness clubs, there are about five times more thefts in the women's wardrobes when compared to thievery in the men's wardrobes.... what happend to the solidarity among women??

I wonder why they don't do anything against that. It shouldn't be that difficult to find watchmen willing to do their job there?
    Of course if they were selling metal underwear it'd be easier to detect theft with a metal detector.
    Animo et Fide