View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 177 of 307 FirstFirst ... 77127167172173174175176177178179180181182187227277 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,540 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertreo
    He'd say..."YOU'RE A MAN BABY, YEA!!"
    Have you taken your meds today?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Hey m00se, did you know that the smart (Harvard student) and beautiful actress Natalie Portman is an Israeli?
    She was great in Star Wars!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Zaster
    Have you taken your meds today?...
    Dee, I think mistertreo decided to harass Chick He has done it in another thread she started this evening. I don't get it.
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by Oops
    Dee, I think mistertreo decided to harass Chick He has done it in another thread she started this evening. I don't get it.

Why would I limit myself to chick? Sheesh! There are so many posters out there...we must learn to share
    I popped the pills yer junkie mom was gonna do after I pryed them from her rotting corpse.

For instance...the above quote was clearly aimed at Dee (and his junkie mom) and not Chick as you have so incorrectly pointed out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Ok. I am sure you have seen those numerous TV commercials with the persistent white spokes-bird for the AFLAC Insurance Company. I have a secret to share: I have a crush on the dude. And not just because he's filthy-rich and rides in a limo to work. He seems quite intelligent, ya know.
    So what do you think are my chances with this soft-spoken (hmmm) bird? And should I contact him?

you might have better luck with the Geico geeko
    you might have better luck with the Geico geeko
    Dude, give it a rest.

Posts here are pretty upbeat and made in fun and here you are like a wet blanket.

Have you been partaking recreational pharmaceuticals today?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    ok...the original post was regarding some love-lust relationship regarding this "Chick-Dance" and the AFLAC duck...clearly my post reflects on this type of unusual relationship and attempts to interposit a reasonable substitution...the Geico geeko...also another corporate spokesperson and also in the insurance industry...

How is that a "wet-blanket" comment...my post has relevance to the thread and only seeks to add a little humor...so bite me
    ok...the original post was regarding some love-lust relationship regarding this "Chick-Dance" and the AFLAC duck...clearly my post reflects on this type of unusual relationship and attempts to interposit a reasonable substitution...the Geico geeko...also another corporate spokesperson and also in the insurance industry...

How is that a "wet-blanket" comment...my post has relevance to the thread and only seeks to add a little humor...so bite me
    I think you are confusing your words here.

"Interposit" means an intermediate depot or station between one commercial city or country and another. How this applies to the thread confuses me.

I don't know what a "geeko" is, however I do know what a "gecko" is as they are quite common in Florida.

Why do you insert a "-" between wet and blanket?

Your attempts at interjecting humor are welcome, but what is humorous to you is probably not taken too well by others. Perspective is an interesting thing ... it changes with your point of view.

Your message is being polluted by the way you have chosen to send it.

Interposit:
    1. to place between; as, to interpose a screen between the eye and the light.
    2. to thrust; to intrude; to put between, either for aid or for troubling.
    What watchful cares do interpose themselves
    3. to introduce or inject between the parts of a conversation or argument.

You shouldn't settle on the first link that google sends you to...you may miss out additional definitions that a word may have...
    Interposit:
    1. to place between; as, to interpose a screen between the eye and the light.
    2. to thrust; to intrude; to put between, either for aid or for troubling.
    What watchful cares do interpose themselves
    3. to introduce or inject between the parts of a conversation or argument.

You shouldn't settle on the first link that google sends you to...you may miss out additional definitions that a word may have...
    Didn't google ... sorry ... went to the dictionary.

clearly using a book (i.e. dictionary) is not your strong point then?
    Here I am, trying to a tolerant kind of guy. Just playing along in the forums to have some fun, get a few laughs and enjoy some discourse. Everything went along pretty well until today.

You came in and started slashing and burning ... most of your comments were, and continue to be, caustic. For what reason, might I ask?

Why do you insert a "-" between wet and blanket?

I'll explain, in your case rather slowly: two words are hyphenated when they convey one idea...it's not that wet and blanket exist as an adjective and a noun as you may have incorrectly assumed but rather as a single idea. The concept of a "wet-blanket" (note the hyphen) conveys the singular description of a "party-pooper" (just putting it into terms your little mind can comprehend).

Of course, I'll quote the book The Elements of Style (something that you lack, style that is) Adjectives before a noun that act as one idea (one-thought adjective noun pairs) are connected with a hyphen.
    Whatever ... you just proved my point.

To knock a thing down, especially if it is cocked at an arrogant angle, is a deep delight to the blood.
    For instance...the above quote was clearly aimed at Dee (and his junkie mom) and not Chick as you have so incorrectly pointed out...
    mistertreo, stop the attacks. If you don't like what you see, skip it and post somewhere else.
    Can we get back to the decision on what to line these proposed metal gruds with?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Can we get back to the decision on what to line these proposed metal gruds with?
    Gruds? Okay, I admit that is a new one to me...gruds. So I googled it and came up with some nutty computer game from the early 80's.

Pray tell PB, what's a grud? Can you Grud you loins for battle?

"Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Okay, let's talk about this tinfoil idea....let me be blunt...it sucks! This will never fly (pun intended) in the States. You are not going to be able to sell Tin Foil Panties (TFP) or Tin Foil Boxers (TFB) to the American public. The whole idea is steeped in negative connotations! Try and follow me here.....

When you think tinfoil what do you think of? Leftovers!! Exactly! Who wants to wrap there nether-regions in the same material that is used to wrap up stinky old leftover tuna fish sandwiches? Anyone? No, of course not…it’s a dumb idea!

If I see something in our icebox at home wrapped in tinfoil my first reaction is, "Oh God!, it's leftovers from last Thanksgiving!!!" I immediately assume that all items on that shelf of the icebox are no longer edible due to proximity contamination. Is this the reaction we are looking for? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? NO!! It is not the reaction we are looking for ya big dummies!!

No, we have to dress this sow up a bit. I say we go with.....uh, "Tungsdies"!

NOW WE ARE TALKING!!! Tungsdies!!! Does that sound like something or what!!!

We have the base word Tungsten which denotes Strength and Power and Protection!! And we have Undies which everyone knows is what your MOM calls your underclothes! Listen to me people!! We have combined Strength, Power, Protection and MOM!! It’s a WIN WIN WIN! We are gonna be rich!

And I see a whole line of Tungsdies not just panties/boxers. Tungsdie bras! Again, Strength, Protection! Tungsdie birth control! Tundsdie dental and hair care products!! We are talking Millions, maybe Billions !!!!!

“Nothing penetrates Tungsdies” could be one of our slogans!! Think of the many variations of this theme! First, the Xray stuff…but that’s just the start!!! We could show Tungsdies brands protecting from Xrays, tooth decay monsters, toe nail eaters, computer viruses,,,it’s a freakin’ gold mine I tell you!! An don’t get me started on the line marketed to nervous Dads!!

I have already contacted Adrianna(oh baby whose your daddy) Lima’s agent and she has expressed interest…sorry Muzie, we need Star Power here…and besides you are going to be to busy suing the Tungsdies off anyone who tries to cut into our patent!

By the way, since I have come up with this idea, Chicken is fired as CEO and is now the head Gopher and will now be refered to only as "The Kitchen Wench". clulup and PB are head of Research and Development.. Muzie legal of course...tjd and oops and all the rest of the regulars will have powerful positions TBDTBDTBD, $as$ $will$ $my$ $able$ $assistant$, $Adrianna$ ($oh$ $baby$....) $Lima$

We can't fail!!!
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite