View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 176 of 307 FirstFirst ... 76126166171172173174175176177178179180181186226276 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,520 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Bingo! Now you got it totally right for the last part of the question (1/2 of the pie)! I knew you can do it, no pilot can have such a strong math allergy!
    Psssst....

did you read the quoted question clulup?
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Psssst....

did you read the quoted question clulup?
    Yes, but I thought your answer must be some sort of devine inspiration (see "Funny Pictures" thread ), so I pretended not to notice....
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Since PB is probably still trying to recover from the full body cavity audit I will answer for both of us.

Actually, Chick-Dances question of the week indeed seems to be a case for Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, because from a mathematical point of view, we realize that 22 years ago, when Chick-Dance was -16 years old and her mother 8, Chick-Dance would have gotten 2 cakes, while her mother got -1... No joke!
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Airport X-ray sees through clothes

A new business opportunity: Tin-Foil Underwear (TFU)! Fish privacy! You read it here first!

Muziek: once your birthday party is over, can you check the legal aspects? Would tin-foil underwear be considered obstruction of law enforcement? I can offer you 2% of net profits in the first 10 years for your service - start getting rich now! Can you also handle the patent stuff? I suggest you start sueing right now, just be on the safe side!

Chick-Dance: would you be willing to work as a model for the ads?

As a metallurgist, PeterBrown can take care of the technical aspects of TFU...

Any other applicants?
    But Clulup, metal underwear is already available from all good sex shops, or so I've heard.
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    But Clulup, metal underwear is already available from all good sex shops, or so I've heard.
    Completely different target group, PeterBrown... lucky I do the marketing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Oh, now I see how you think: Muzie will use her brain while I am asked to use my looks. Boo! No deal Tulip.
    Of course NOT only looks... You can also be CFO, COO, CMO, CTO, CIO, CCO, Lead Designer, Head of Product Management, and - ok, since you will not accept anything else anyway - CEO...
    Airport X-ray sees through clothes

A new business opportunity: Tin-Foil Underwear (TFU)! Fish privacy! You read it here first!

Muziek: once your birthday party is over, can you check the legal aspects? Would tin-foil underwear be considered obstruction of law enforcement? I can offer you 2% of net profits in the first 10 years for your service - start getting rich now! Can you also handle the patent stuff? I suggest you start sueing right now, just be on the safe side!

As a metallurgist, PeterBrown can take care of the technical aspects of TFU...

Any other applicants?
    I would be a little concerned my Fish would get baked.
    Muziek using her brains and Chick using looks? Why use Chick at all? :P Muziek's avatar looks hot...
    Animo et Fide
    A model to work with an X-Ray machine? I can only conclude that she can show up to work naked since the machine can see through anyway.
    Any other applicants?
    Yes! I want to be THE X-Ray machine. Kittens have x-ray vision, you know
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    I like grilled fish much better
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Muziek using her brains and Chick using looks? Why use Chick at all? :P Muziek's avatar looks hot...
    Too late, ChickenNoodles already accepted the CEO position. And she is firing left and right. My god this is so exciting
    -Michael Pritchard
    OK then, I am taking the CEO job. And my first agenda item is to fire you! But don’t despair, Tulip: I am going to modify this X-ray machine in such a way that when it “sniffs” egocentric people like you it will not only take your X-ray, but it will tickle you in fishy places! Count your blessing for it is a win-win situation for you.
    Hey, wait a minute, you can't fire me, I am the major stockholder, founder, and president of the board... wait, I realize there is some fine print in the contract - damn, it seems Muziek owns the whole company, and all the patent rights... what now???

I feel this is a very ticklish situation!!
    A very valid concern. This is for PeterBrown to get solved... maybe we need insulation - this could have esthetical benefits, too, so I think we should seriously consider insulation.
    Ok, I got the first marketing slogan: Tin-foil underwear - protects you from being seen naked. Makes you feel hot at the airport instead of them!
    You know you are working without a contract, right? ‘Couse this CEO ain’t gonna pay you a cent!
    (Note to self: I begin to like this CEO job a lot, and I am damn good at it!)
    Well, so far I have provided everything from the business idea to the marketing concept, from the recruiting of the Legal Counsel to the appointment of the CEO... what is your contribution as a CEO?
    Well, since I refuse to sleep with coworkers I just fire them
    Thus goes the logic, yes? Since I wasn't fired (nor hired) you didn't refuse to sleep with me. Man, I am a lucky son-of-a-gun kitten
    besides, I am now bizy-bizy with taking inventory and doing research.
    Typical.... Yawn....
    -Michael Pritchard
    Don't worry, your fish will not get baked in an x-ray machine. X-rays are not microwaves, they begin with a different letter! (R in Tulip's case, I think)
    Basically different wavelengths are named after what they heat up. M-rays, or microwaves, heat up meat. X (or R)-rays heat up exercise machines (specifically rowing machines). Airports are unlikely to start using M-rays, except on very troublesome passengers.

However, speaking as this thread's leading metallurgist, I think it's an excellent idea to insulate the underpants as most metals will conduct heat very well and therefore can easily become too cold or too hot for comfort. May I suggest either neoprene or velvet or fur?
    Animo et Fide
    Don't worry, your fish will not get baked in an x-ray machine. X-rays are not microwaves, they begin with a different letter! (R in Tulip's case, I think)
    Basically different wavelengths are named after what they heat up. M-rays, or microwaves, heat up meat. X (or R)-rays heat up exercise machines (specifically rowing machines). Airports are unlikely to start using M-rays, except on very troublesome passengers.

However, speaking as this thread's leading metallurgist, I think it's an excellent idea to insulate the underpants as most metals will conduct heat very well and therefore can easily become too cold or too hot for comfort. May I suggest either neoprene or velvet or fur?
    Leather?
    He'd say..."YOU'RE A MAN BABY, YEA!!"