View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 175 of 307 FirstFirst ... 75125165170171172173174175176177178179180185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    ....and this one is for all of you guyz
    (men...jpg)
    I have been accused of many things, but MENstrual cramps and MENopause were not part of that so far - Chick-Dance, I think you should accept that these things are God-given and hence the way She wanted them to be...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Yeah, me too, on ATTingular
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Here's another nice math problem of the week, very internet forum oriented...

Imagine leading poster KRamsauer with 3692 posts, posting 3.92 posts per day. Then there is poster Chick-Dance with 2070 posts, posting at a speed of 10.47 posts per day.

Assuming the posting goes on at the same speed, after how many days will poster Chick-Dance have more posts than KRamsauer?

The prizes offered for the people finding the correct answer are:

1. Gain of knowledge
    2. Personal satisfaction due to increased insight into the compexities of the world
    3. The feeling that your math classes were not a waste of time altogether
    What, no answers? The race is open, what is your guess, when will Chick-Dance take the lead from KRamsauer?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    42!
    Animo et Fide
    Here's another nice math problem of the week, very ***** oriented...

Imagine leading poster LaTramp with 3692 posts, posting 3.92 posts per day. Then there is poster ClueLess with 2070 posts, posting at a speed of 10.47 posts per day.

Assuming the posting goes on at the same speed, after how many days will poster ClueLess have more posts than LaTramp?

The prizes offered for the people finding the correct answer are:

1. Gain of weight from sitting on your fat ****.
    2. Personal satisfaction due to ....uh I had to delete this three times and start over so I am leaving it blank
    3. The feeling that your math classes were a waste of time altogether. So they all said together, " Feeling that you math classes were a waste of time".
    I didn't realise that clulup post was about he and Chicken either until I just reviewed it.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    Unless you had your Get Out of Hell Free Card!

D = Doesn't
    E = Ever
    L = Leave
    T = The
    A = Airport

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    42!
    Hi PeterBrown. I can see that you haven't lost your sense of humour. Does that mean your November 2 audit went well, or are you writing from gardening leave?
    Well Chicken, I don't know anyone you know, except on this forum. But I assume that since your wishing "someone" on this forum a Happy Birthday it's "someone" who comes to this forum. And since I like everyone who comes to this forum, then Happy Birthday to Someone!!!!

ooops, except Chicken, as everyone knows I don't like her so much...other then that, I like everyone, although lately PB has been pissing me off, and clulup with his dumb math questions, and then scottymomo and tjd.....ya know? I guess I don't like anyone here so to all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Happy Birthday MUZIE!!!!!!
    How did you guess?
    Awwwww...you broke my heart (when is the divorce final?)
    Happy birthday Muziek! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Okay, that doesn't exclude much.

Clulup, the audit was sodding terrible actually, which I why I was hardly here last week. I only posted on about three threads last week.

ACDC, the aversion therapy is starting to work then?
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Muziek
    How did you guess?

Awwwww...you broke my heart (when is the divorce final?)
    Maybe this could solve two things at once?

http://www.marryanamerican.ca

P.S.: Did I already say Happy Birthday?

Happy Birthday Muziek!
    Maybe this could solve two things at once?

http://www.marryanamerican.ca

P.S.: Did I already say Happy Birthday?

Happy Birthday Muziek!
    Thank you so very much. And although I am happily married (to my job!) I keep my options open
    (OK, gotta go sue someone rich )
    Yea, happy birthday Musie! And may I give you a friendly advice? It’s time you divorce your job, get married, have kids and have fun!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Did you know that you can use the search field of Yahoo and Google as
    a calculator (try "2*pi^e" in Google)
    a converter (try "one mile in kilometers" in Google)
    a currency converter, translator, dictionary, etc.?

(See http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/ or
    http://www.google.com/help/features.html)

Maybe I am the last to realize, but I find it quite cool since my Google toolbar is aroud all the time anyway.
    Chick and her mother share a birthday, so they always share a healthy birthday pie. When Chick was 6 years old, her mother made a cool proposal: "Being that I'm 30 years old, and you're only 6 (and cute as a button!), I should get 30/36 of the healthy pie, and you should get 6/36, or 1/6 of the pie."
    Chick thought about the idea and concluded, "So, next year I would get 7/38 of the pie, correct?" Her mother said, "Absolutely, that's the concept. Every year we can split it according to our ages."
    How long will it be before Chick gets 1/4 of the birthday pie? 1/3 of the pie? 1/2 of the pie?

Since PB is probably still trying to recover from the full body cavity audit I will answer for both of us.

Since PB is probably still trying to recover from the full body cavity audit I will answer for both of us.

That was pretty close for a change!
    Chick and her mother Medusa share a birthday, so they always share a human in a birthday pie. When Chick was 6 years old, her mother made a cool proposal: "Being that I'm 300 years old, and you're only 6 (and resemble a button on the dash of a 67 Ford), I should get 300/300 of the healthy pie, and you should get a smack in the face."
    Chick thought about the idea and concluded, "So, next year I would get two smacks in the face, correct?" Her mother said, "Absolutely, that's the concept. Every year I will get all the pie and you will get an additional smack in the face."
    How long will it be before Chick figures out she is pretty dumb for letting her Mom smack her in the face and then eat all the pie? 1 year? 5 years? never? (she's as dumb as a post)
    I think the answer is Never.
    I think the answer is Never.
    Bingo! Now you got it totally right for the last part of the question (1/2 of the pie)! I knew you can do it, no pilot can have such a strong math allergy!