View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 172 of 307 FirstFirst ... 72122162167168169170171172173174175176177182222272 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 6123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    LOL
    See: Men have one-track mind. My avatar is about fantasizing World Peace
    Whirled Peas?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I run with scissors too!

Walk and chew gum at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    I run with scissors too!
    Can I call you Frasier Crane?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Oh man, I hope I'm not THAT neurotic!!!!!

Takes me back...

Good Girls, Bad Boys - A psychological study written by Lilith Sternin Crane (Bebe Neuwirth), a tightly-wound psychiatrist on the sitcom CHEERS/NBC/1982-93. Originally entitled A Cross-Sectional Study of Control Group Females with a Tendency Towards Self Destruction Vis-A-Vis Damaging Relationships with Members of the Opposite Sex, her editor changed the title to a more marketable Good Girls/Bad Boys. Lilith appeared on Boston's Channel 13 program "Tea Time With Brenda" to promote her book. Sitting in the audience was her "good boy" husband Frasier Crane (Kelsey Grammer) and their "bad boy" friend Sam Malone (Ted Danson). During the discussion Lilith got sexually aroused in describing a typical bad boy and threw herself at Sam, almost depanting him with her teeth before they cut to commercial. After being humiliated on television, Frasier feeling inferior because he was a "good boy," was found sitting at Cheers tavern compiling some notes for a book of his own: Nice Psychiatrists Who Marry Castrating, Schrew, Battle-Ax Harridan Fishwifes. To prove he too could be "dangerous," Frasier ran around the bar shouting "Look at me, I'm running with scissors." He later picked up a biker chick to help rid himself of his "good boy" persona.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Can you say, "No New Texans"????

Doh ...

Another one of those absent minded thingies!

Don't make me resort to my Cartman repertoire!!!!

Why not?
    In that case ...

Get in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Nice avatar ... goes with my pie!

Hi All. Still alive, just bizy bizy bizy bizy.

Still shaking my head about the election....did you see the front of the Daily Mirror? (Not exactly the Scientific American, I know). Funny!

I got at least 4 emails from European compatriots asking the same thing as the Mirror front page. Four more years of being a laughing stock (but behind closed doors so they won't get "Nuklurezed"

Sorry! Political posting in Duck area!!! Stopping now!

Hope all are well.
    "Do the Chickens have large talons?" Napoleon Dynamite
    The previous posting should not be construed as expressing any interest or concern about the status, well-being, health or mental condition of forum member "Chicken".

Now Muzie, who owes me pictures, is another matter.

Just wanted to be clear on that issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    Hi All. Still alive, just bizy bizy bizy bizy.
    Good to see you back. I was thinking whether you were packing your stuff and leaving for Europe or Canada. Well, maybe you did? But then again, we don't have any Victoria's Secret stores here, so...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    But then again, we don't have any Victoria's Secret stores here, so...
    I smell a business opportunity here ... oh, wait, it's Switzerland.

They all run around topless there. And when they do wear ****s they don't wear bra's. And bra's is where VS makes it's money.

That and their pay per view.
    As if we needed that kind of stuff from the prudish US of A...
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    But I am sure you have plenty of virgins for him to save!
    Well.....
    I am moving to SwissLand then
    You are welcome any time!