View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 171 of 307 FirstFirst ... 71121161166167168169170171172173174175176181221271 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 6123
    Will it turn on my treo at 3:30 am?
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Not mine. She's all revved up by 4:00 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Your Treo is a "she"? How can you tell?
    She always starts talking during the football games. And baseball games. And F1 races.

Ha..... But see: I'd have control of the remote control and be silent.
    (I am still checking to see if my Treo is a "she" or a "he".........)
    That's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    talking of mam, round here it means 'mum', surely chick isn't murray's mother?
    PeterBrown, could you please use upper case where appropriate ... because otherwise your posts would remind me of some other posts I - well, wouldn't necessarily want to be reminded of.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Now that's a cute fish.....
    fantaSIZE, ha?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    PeterBrown, could you please use upper case where appropriate ... because otherwise your posts would remind me of some other posts I - well, wouldn't necessarily want to be reminded of.
    I sometimes don't bother when I'm on my treo. I'm almost always grammatically correct, and my punctuation is nigh on perfect, but I'm not so bothered about capitalization somehow
    Animo et Fide
    Preliminary results show that lions do not react well to proselytisation.... A man entered the lion enclosure in the Taipei zoo, telling the lions things like "Jesus will save you":

The lions reacted bored at first, but when the man insited, the male lion expressed his irritation.

Some sources say the man then asked the lion "Can I give you a hand?"... However that may be, the lion bit his arm, and later the leg, but then was chased away with a water hose by zoo keepers and did not injure the man severely.

A speaker of the zoo administration later apologized for the violent reaction of the lion, but mentioned that the lion, whose persuasion was not disclosed, had been approached several times in the last weeks by various missionaries, and had temporarily lost his temper during the latest incident.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    I sometimes don't bother when I'm on my treo. I'm almost always grammatically correct, and my punctuation is nigh on perfect, but I'm not so bothered about capitalization somehow
    Now we need to work on those run-on sentences!

LOL
    See: Men have one-track mind. My avatar is about fantasizing World Peace
    One-track-mind? I was thinking of big steps on the long road towards a small world in which we all live in everlasting peace together.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Personally, I like "Yo, Ho, Ho and a bottle of Yum" from the Rugrats Movie.
    I prefer "I lost me cookie at the Disco" by Cookie Monster

http://www.rlyrics.com/S%5CSesameStr...AtTheDisco.asp

Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    ma'am
    that's what I meant to say !!! Thanks for the link Chick
    Who can say “no” to cookies?
    What's your fav cookie BTW?
    Double chocolate almond biscotti with an espresso. Yummy!

Hey Murray, I have a confession to make. Remember when I once mentioned the Inspector Alan Banks mysteries by Peter Robinson - and that they played in Scotland...? However, after looking into the book again, I discovered it was actually Yorkshire So my sincerest apologies confusing a part of England with Scotland!

Anyway, I came across Ian Rankin now, and his Rebus stories DEFINITELY play in Scotland (Edinburgh). Did you read any of those?
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    Double chocolate almond biscotti with an espresso. Yummy!
    maybe a little lame, but these are my favorites:

Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I think pizzelles are a close second to the biscotti, though. Especially with some Breyer's French Vanilla Ice Cream on top with some warm dark chocolate sauce, raspberries and a dollop of whipped cream (the real stuff, not from a can)

tjd414, run on sentences? I always try to define my clauses so you won't get confused, if you do find that my sentences, however elegantly constructed, begin to confuse you (or, possibly more likely, bore you rigid) then please feel free to fall asleep before you reach the end of t....

At least I don't indulge in sesquipedalian obscurantism.

Chick: I'm normally as pedantic with myself as anyone else but I'm sure if you try hard enough you'll find my English isn't quite perfect, I'm only a hat after all. :P
    Animo et Fide
    Don't know if you have a dictionary on your portal, but a quite treo-friendly one can be found at: www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/
    Animo et Fide
    Actually I'm quite pleased! just found an even better dictionary on the Orange portal: http://lookwayup.com/free/handheld.htm

there's a merriam-webster palm site too, but I'll leave that one for y'all to find (!)... if you want a link i'll post it, but I'm on the treo so I can't copy and paste more than once
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by clulup
    Hey Murray, I have a confession to make. Remember when I once mentioned the Inspector Alan Banks mysteries by Peter Robinson - and that they played in Scotland...? However, after looking into the book again, I discovered it was actually Yorkshire So my sincerest apologies confusing a part of England with Scotland!

Anyway, I came across Ian Rankin now, and his Rebus stories DEFINITELY play in Scotland (Edinburgh). Did you read any of those?
    - yes, I've read a couple of his books and enjoyed them, quite gritty if you like that sort of thing. He lives in Edinburgh, in fact there is vaguely interesting story whereby he recently, about 1 year ago, discovered a real life murder in the same street where he lives.