View Poll Results: If Chick contacts the AFLAC-Duck: What he's going to say?

Voters
165. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let's meet in my limo at 4PM darlin'

61 36.97%
  • Let me sleep on it first, Chicky

13 7.88%
  • You? You low-class farmer chick... Scram!

58 35.15%
  • Ha?..

33 20.00%
Page 170 of 307 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180220270 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 6123
    PB I feel your pain. But cheer-up, even the Red Sox baseball team finally won a championship!
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Quote Originally Posted by ACDriver
    I never said I "saved" them....only that I could Spot them.

Besides Muzie is saving herself for a Knight in Shining Armor...I passed over the shining armor stage a few years ago....now I am more like a "Dusk in Pewter"
    OK, got my arm up in the air to volunteer. Just don't want to get sued, though!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Oops, the difference is that the Boston Red Sox have at least come close to doing it before, only to fail at the last moment if I've remembered right. Whereas SCFC have always propped up the lower leagues and never won much in 111 years!
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick-Dance
    Even when she sues (the) pants off guys?
    Ummmm ... haven't tried that before ... sounds like a lot of fun though!

they are my local side, what other reason could there be to support any sports team, chick?
    Animo et Fide
    I agree, PB. There’s this dilemma, you see, that is forming in my head: Winning v. Loyalty, what’s more rewarding? So I was test-driving it by you.
    Hey, PB, any news from your side of the pond regarding the elections? Predictions? Opinions?
    Loyalty, baby, by far.

Winning is great, 'til the next game, then the pressure to continue to win is immense. And the letdown can be tough to live with ...

Loyalty, well, it's always there.

Are you mixing relationships with sports again?
    There's a difference?????

Gives me something to ponder!

Why yes: In sports you go with the winner!...
    So how do you explain all those BoSox fans all these years????

Why yes: In sports you go with the winner!...
    ... while in relationships both win/lose.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” (Philip K. ****)
    You go with the winner in sport? Maybe neutrals do, but for loyal supporters while we always want to win it doesn't affect our support for the team.
    Animo et Fide
    I am seeking refuge in this thread from the elections nightmares and frightening threads that are popped up everywhere p
    You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.
    -Michael Pritchard
    Talking of winners and losers crikey...those Bush supporters are a bit scary aren't they ?! Not exactly good winners so I'd hate to see their postings had he lost. I wasn't that bothered beforehand about who won the election - yeah yeah I know I should be - but reading some of the stuff they were posting made me want Kerry to win. Anyway, could chick please do me a favour and post that website again that lists all the treo friendly websites as I can't find it ?? Thanks. In my absence from this thread I see there has been a mighty fall out with our old chum "liberal" the growler !!! Don't say me and the PB didn't warn you !! On a lighter note, thanks PB for not mentioning the ahem 5-0 defeat by the sons of satan on Sunday...I believe all 5 goals were clearly offside..sort of. Regards to everyone
    Minor correction, PB. It just so happens that my sport team is winning all the time
    Which team would this be?

thank ya kindly mam
    ma'am
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Did you address me as "man"? I don’t have one of them fish, ya know…
    LOL
    As a reminder, click here.

talking of mam, round here it means 'mum', surely chick isn't murray's mother?
    Animo et Fide
    Currently playing on my iPod: For those of you who like Sesame Street, there's this cute Rage song by Earnie called "And do de duck." It makes you dance (even with clothes on)!
    Personally, I like "Yo, Ho, Ho and a bottle of Yum" from the Rugrats Movie.

Men....
    Like, what's wrong with a bath (hygiene) song?
    Well, nothing I suppose. Depends on the company. My tub's next to the 'fridge in my cave.

LOL Well, then take a bath with that marinated chick(en) breast
    Can I get a massage with that bath? I really need one ... I reciprocate.